Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

You both look so beautiful... Hard to believe you're twins or sisters. You two look so different. I love your dress.

Mary
Sorry you had to miss on the wedding and that the "feedback" received wasn't 100% :haha:

I hope you can get something from your Dr if it doesn't ease up soon. As comforting a symptom it is it really is noooooo fun! :hugs:

Kenna
If I end up going to full term and you do go early we'll have our babies close together :dance:

Cheryl
I can see why DH would say there is nothing wrong with that piece of material you want to pass off as a bikini top :rofl:

I love those cute outfits and the pic is a great idea for your newborn shoot :D

Daphne
How are you feeling now?

I'm glad that the wind release gave you some relief now come on poop - we are all cheering for you :happydance:

At the rate I'm going I'm more worried about what they'll smell if I do poop :rofl:

Oh and I want in on the guessing too please - I'll guess that this coming Tuesday :D

Jamie
Love the pics and so happy that everything went well at the party. Looks like you had fun and I agree with Daphne - LOVE THE DRESS!!!

AFM:

I'm starting to wonder about my body at the moment... The following will be TMI for sure so read at your own risk :haha:

Since Friday I've really had this CONSTANT urge to go poo. I couldn't and after many trips to the loo I eventually managed to get the "bum plug" out :rofl:

Anyway since then I've still had the constant urge to go and it has become softer and softer up until now where I kind of have a very soft runny tummy but not completely.

I've had lower back ache since Friday night as well which I thought could be due to cleaning. I just went to the loo again and after wiping I had some pink on the tp so putting all my symptoms together I'm wondering how much longer I'll have...

1. Back ache
2. Bowels cleaning
3. Pink when wiping

No contractions to mention or at least none that are stronger than your normal BH. I nested like crazy in the nursery now so hospital bags are ready, clothes are packed away and we just need to
- install panel heater
- put up shelf
- pain teddies on wall
- vacuum after drilling is done

If baby should come before the above stuff is done I'll be totally fine too so in a way I'm ready :D

You've got all the textbook early labour symptoms Pam! I remember pooping like crazy during the few days before Luca arrived. Won't be long now :)

Loose stools is def an indicator Pam!! Baby Mathew will be here soon!!! It's like a race now between you and daphne! Who will be first! I love it! lol

Cheryl- I've seen that baby pose before on Pinterest too!! Suuuuper cute! DH and I are gonna try to do our own baby pics too so I've been researching poses, and that's def on my list!

Here's this afternoon's timing. From 3:30 - 4:50pm. They're more regular/consistent than yesterday's.

https://i58.tinypic.com/20p82sj.jpg

I think Daphne will be first, she has the painful contractions going!

I'm so excited to see some babies :dance:

DH made me laugh i swear i almost pushed Adam out!!! I had to hold my belly because it hurts while i was laughing.

image.jpg

This is my beautiful God-daughter! My sisters daughter.. My daughter and her will look nothing alike haha but they will be the best of friends :)

Omg Daphne and Pam, you both sound like labor is right around the corner!!!!! FX super tight!!!!!!!

Awwww!!! Lovely pics and dress, Jamie!!!

Are my nipples gonna be sensitive to the touch for the whole pregnancy?! They are crazy sensitive and have been for months!

Yeah...pretty much! Lol!!! Wish I could say no, but it seems to be everlasting!

Ladies, something I just did and wanted to share in case anyone else wanted to do it: send your loved ones an email with some important info. I sent DH and my mom info on how I organized the nursery. DH also now has all of the info to pay our bills,life ins info, and a sweet letter telling him how much he means to me.

Cried my eyes out but I felt it needed to do.

That's a great idea Kenna. I would have to actually write it out because hubby doesn't check his email (that's my job lol) but still very romantical.

Ladies: I don't know if you are interested or not but I created a facebook page for my blog/youtube channel. I plan to post updates there at least once a day, as well as pictures and pregnancy tips. https://www.facebook.com/eventualmomma

That's a great idea Kenna.. Thanks for sharing!!

Jess- read your blog, you are one strong momma! I think I'd be a pile of mush on the floor if I were dealing with all that you are. I hope your mom recovers soon so you don't have to take on too much for too much longer .

Thanks Jamie. I think I do alright most days dealing with everything without having a complete melt down, but I do have my moments where I end up crying on the floor in the closet. I don't think it would be nearly as bad if I weren't pregnant, or the other things could be delayed until after Luke comes.....but that's the way life goes. I feel like its going to be busy like this for the rest of my life lol.

That's A Really good idea kenna. im going to have to remember that after I get pregnant, and am close to delivering. Btw, I can't believe some of you ladies are so close! So ready to see pics of Shelby, adam, and Matthew, and Luke!! It's so funny to me that pam, daphne, and jess have picked biblical names!

Thanks Kenna! After I did the nursery I had dh come in so that I could show him where I've put everything :D I was planning on doing a letter for him for Father's Day. I agree that it is a great idea just incase...

Jamie, my nipples haven't been sensitive the whole time. Plus I've been "working" them to get the ready for breast feeding with nipple cream since 36 weeks so feeling okay.

Chelsea, I just realised about the biblical names after you mentioned it :D

AFM: I'm going to make for one super cranky pregnant lady today!!

Between af-like pains, lower back ache, peeing and my sub conscience constantly thinking about labour I hardly slept :nope:

Back ache is the worst though! Hoping to be able to manage the cleaning and laundry for today - fx

Jamie, i'm still struggling with that so yeah, it might stay that way for awhile but hey, everyone's different.

That's great idea Kenna thanks. BTW, HAPPY 35 WEEKS!!!!!

Cheryl - Happy 25 Weeks.... :yipee:

Laura - Happy 11 weeks..... One more week til 2nd tri.... That was fast, eh?

Chelsea - I've never realized it until you mentioned it.... I had a smile when i looked at your sig. Noticed the verse.

AFM, below is this morning's contractions ranging from 6-8 mins apart... Hoping it stays that way or picks up.

https://i61.tinypic.com/2ijqmpg.jpg

Daphne: that's so exciting! I know in the UK if your contractions are 5 mins apart you're supposed to go in because it's classed as active labour. ADAM IS COMING :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->