Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Really hoping it's this week, Kirsty.... :dance: Our doc never really told us about it but after watching "One Born Every Minute" on you tube we learned like when to actually go.. FX to a normal delivery..... Please please please......

It is 5 mins here too!!!! Ooooo it may be tuesday instead of wednesday ;)

Thank you, I cannot believe we are all so close! :)

The email was an idea that hit me out of blue...DH has never even touched a baby. He does not know how to change diapers, how to bathe, feed, etc. I wanted him to know where everything was so that he can have my mom and his aunt help him with her should something happen.

Pam, anymore pink on TP?!

It is 5 mins here too!!!! Ooooo it may be tuesday instead of wednesday ;)

Thank you, I cannot believe we are all so close! :)

The email was an idea that hit me out of blue...DH has never even touched a baby. He does not know how to change diapers, how to bathe, feed, etc. I wanted him to know where everything was so that he can have my mom and his aunt help him with her should something happen.

Pam, anymore pink on TP?!

DH actually got mad at me when I tried to explain the things to him because why does he need to know this "just incase"
I think the anger came from not knowing if we will all be okay and it probably isn't something he wants to deal with alone so I understand.

I've been wiping like a crazy lady every time I go but no pink anymore and nothing on my liner either. Maybe just a once of spot (for now :haha: ) It was very clearly pink though and not something that I imagined.

I wanted labour to hold off till after today because my new phone was coming today but now the delivery company said they can only deliver tomorrow :brat: Labour now to wait till after tomorrow please :rofl:

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/20150608_051904_zpscpktulmb.jpg

This is what the doc gave me in regards to timing.

Here are the other pages from that pamphlet:https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/20150608_052411_zpsybflm45l.jpg
https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/20150608_052423_zpsvwezplfr.jpghttps://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/20150608_052429_zpstnfltryj.jpg

Thanks for the info Kenna..... DH actually reminded me to tell him when my contractions get stronger than yesterday's even if they don't occur at regular intervals nor 5 (less) mins apart. He said, that if i feel something is not right i should contact him immediately since he has to drive for like an hour to get here and then another 1 hour back to his place where our hospital is... FX we arrive on time.

DH doesn't like talking about "if something happens". He rejects the idea and just say, everything will be fine we just have to trust Him and pray.

Michelle, goodluck on today's appointment...:yipee: temp stayed up..... :happydance:

Praying for good results,.....

Thank you! Here's hoping for some really good news!

Maybe by the time I have news, you'll have gone into labor! :haha:

:rofl: I can postpone that as i wanted to celebrate your good news first. :D

I've been reading for class about early labor and uhhhh babies are definitely coming soon!!!!

Michelle, I am crossing everything for you!! Today is going to bring amazing results your way! I hope your doctor doesn't make us wait as long today! Can't wait to hear the fabulous #s!! And your temps are looking great! :dance:

Most of you ladies are all so close to giving birth! I'm so excited for every one of you! I wish I had joined u all from the start tho.. I was reading this thread from the first page yesterday (for the very first time) and I saw u all going through the same steps together. I have to admit, I did get a little bit jealous seeing you all go through MS and everything together... :haha: BUT, now you ladies have fresh pregnancy advice for me when I have a question or worry AND ill be able to see all the pics of so many beautiful babies before mine comes! ;) Plus, everything is going to go great with Michelle today and we are only 3 days apart so thats pretty darn awesome! :)

Anyway, that was a bit random...lol. I had fun reading through the first 80 pages yest & picked up a few MS tricks so thank you all VERY much! :).

HAPPY 35 WEEKS, KENNA!!!! :happydance:

Daphne, Adam is def coming soon! I bet it'll be another few days though. Contractions messed with me like crazy for the last 2wks of my pregnancy with Aiden (close to 5 mins apart & I was a couple cm dilated) and I was at the point where I begged for them to induce me because it was taking so long! Lol. But the doc said its common for contractions to be quite hectic during the last month of pregnancy. You never know though! He could def come today/tomo but my guess is now Thursday! I cannot wait to see his cute little face!!! Oh my goodness!!!! :wohoo: I'll be checking in on you, no matter how sick I feel! :)

Daphne are you getting any rest??

I'm excited to have a doula so I don't have to worry about when to go to the hospital at all. She'll help us a lot with that! I definitely want to stay at home as long as possible as that reduces the likelihood of interventions. In Bradley they taught us a funny trick.. Try to take a picture of the mama and if she lets you, it's not time yet. If she like growls at you it's time to go!! I think that was for the hospital and not transition... Hrmm. I'll have to look at my notes!

Can't wait for some good news Michelle!

Thank you! Here's hoping for some really good news!

Maybe by the time I have news, you'll have gone into labor! :haha:

I cannot imagine you receiving anything other than good news :dance:
Will be trying to patiently wait... :coffee:

Yah we all know that won't be happening - how many hours till your appointment??? :haha:

I FINALLY FINISHED THE NURSERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

Between being extremely tired and horrible lower back ache going into my tailbone DH helped me and the nursery is now finished :D

https://i.imgur.com/AbZfKMhl.jpg

I know I said I wanted teddy bears painted on the wall. I changed my mind again as I've got all these paintings DH did (abstract ones) and they have blue colours in. I thought it much better to hang them instead of letting his talent gather dust. I LOVE IT!!! <3

https://i.imgur.com/PkwVV9kl.jpg

The brown cupboard was hand made by DH's grand father :D The white shelf against the wall to hang tiny outfits was made by DH

https://i.imgur.com/1gwkyP6l.jpg

Family Crib: BIL (45 years old) slept in the crib, DH (43) slept in it and both of BIL's boys slept in it as well. Next in line is Matthew :D

https://i.imgur.com/M7GEYXa.jpg

Changing table and shelf

https://i.imgur.com/Eov30pu.jpg

I feel great now that the room is done and hospital bags are ready!! Now tomorrow I'll do the laundry and some cleaning. I'm not able to do as much as I use to which annoys me sometimes but hey, I'm growing a baby so I'm doing enough!

Mary - i feel like it's gonna take few days more... But have a feeling that it's this week I could be wrong though and it could take 2 more weeks :wacko:.Will just try to keep my very thin patience now...

Cheryl - having a hard time getting a rest now. Adam moves a lot when i try to. I think i fell asleep around 5 am again.. He really wants to get out but my cervix doesn't allow him yet i think. :haha: Oh, thanks for the trick. I'll tell that to DH. :D

Pam - i know i said this already but i really love your nursery.... <3 <3 <3 All we need is Matthew in there!!!

Pam, I love, love, loooovee your nursery!! Thats really cool that DH handmade stuff for it (and did a great job!) and I love that your using a crib that dh once slept in! :). Aiden had my old basinet and it meant the world to me. Too bad it broke :-\. And I love the fish pics! Your all ready to go now!!! :wohoo:

Cheryl, for me, the hospital said, and I quote, "you are the happiest woman in labor that we have ever seen!" LOL. Apparently the pic thing wouldn't have worked for me, as I didn't care what went on around me while I waited for Aiden to make his way down, lol. And I totally agree, stay at home as long as u can! I stayed at home for the first 10-12hrs or so and then went to the hospital but I guess I should have waited another 10hrs because it took another 16hrs after we arrived before Aiden made his appearance :). I love that you have a doula. I never even heard of doula's until very recently...lol. I felt dumb for not knowing! :haha:

Daphne, I def dont think it'll take u 2 more weeks, at all! It'll def be within the next week at the most, I believe. You've been having contractions for a couple of wks already so hopefully this is the week! I'm betting 3 more days and little Adam will be here! FX! :)

FX to that. It's like waiting for my + hpt but this time i have no control whatsoever... :rofl:

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I'm thinking a nap is in order now... long hard day so far and I have no strength left for the rest of the house and laundry. I'll do that tomorrow... little bits at a time + Matthew wouldn't mind coming home and seeing dishes in the sink :haha:

My back is killing me!!! Let's all go FX that I don't have back labour because I'm a wuss at the moment :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->