Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I know right! What is it with men :haha: I know I have memories but details fade and that makes me sad...

Not to brag or anything but that location is pretty much within 5 minutes (less actually) drive from my house :D

Lol! if you weren't bragging, then you wouldn't feel the need to say "not to brag"

:rofl:

You guys have like Starbucks, Walmart, Target etc and I don't always have a lot going for me but at least I live in a nice place :D

Oh Pam those photos are wonderful! And the one of DH like popping out from under you is too funny :laugh2: Very special memories to share with Matthew later on <3

Oh and DH kinda reminds me of a Bruce Willis in the last photo!

I almost forgot... today is Cheryl's 26 week bumpdate. Her's is the only on I can really remember because it's the first of the week and mine's mid-week. I'm really lucky if I can remember ANYTHING at this point... but I think I did quite a decent job catching up with everyone based off memory of what I read in 10 pages :thumbup:

I mentioned maternity photos to OH and I think he is wanting to incorporate his truck (Lord help me...) into the shoot. But I'm totally OK with it as long as we get some photos of just him and I and of course some family photos with the kids as well! I got him this sticker for the back of his truck, it's kind of like those stick figure family ones you see one the back of people's vehicles:
https://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mBHu63LV5zQ8BFk7_ssfUCQ.jpg
images
I can't remember which one I got him specifically, as he still needs to put it on the back window... but it'll make for a funny photo I'm sure.

Also... OH was working on the nursery door when I took my lunch and the kids were finishing up their chore for the day :happydance:

Those stickers are soooo funny :rofl:

Sounds like all-in-all your day has gone good with everyone doing their part!

Dh sometimes looks like Will Ferrel in pics too lol

Jamie, when pregnant with Aiden, I specifically remember TRYING to sleep on my left side but I too seemed to like sleeping on my back alot. Idk if u already have a body pillow, but if not, I strongly recommend getting one. First off its very comfy! :haha: But also it helped me stay sleeping on my side, as it gave me something to throw my leg over and rest my belly into. Idk if this tip will help you the way it did me but I figured id throw the idea out there :). I'm already investing in a new body pillow as soon as we hear the HB. And the ones I like either are VERY cushiony or like a bean bag-ish thing because it makes it so the pillow will shape around your belly and sore boobs. Hope this helps!

Pam, those pics are so cute!! And omg, ur dh does look like Bruce Willis/ Will Farrell mixed! :haha: Too funny! Those pics are definitely great for memories and your little man will love seeing these as he gets bigger :)

Pam you've motivated me to inquire on a maternity photo session! I contacted a lady I went to school with, she does such great work and I trust her to get some nice pictures of/for us to cherish. She actually offers a Belly to Baby session with a discount for doing both maternity and newborn photos so I'm going for that, hoping she's available!

A Perfect Pixel

I've never done *official* maternity photos like this... my ex husband and I got a couple simple photos done at The Picture People when it was located in our mall but nothing special. Same with baby photos. I'd get a coupon for a free sheet every month and take my son until he turned a year old. Same with my daughter.

Jyllian, dh and I are going to do a maternity shoot later on in pregnancy as well. I didn't with Aiden and like I was saying to you before, I want to enjoy all of the pregnancy events that I can this time around, esp since this is mine and DHs first pregnancy together and it may very well be the last so id like to make the best of it!
I can't wait to see your pics after they're done! I LOVE maternity pics!!

Love your maternity shoot Pam! Wish my husband was a little more interested in that kind of thing.

I'm about to become one of those women that every pregnant woman loathes towards the end of their pregnancies. Are Matthew and Adam here yet?! :brat:

Jyllian and Mary, I cannot wait to see pics for your maternity shoots :D
My thoughts too were that this might be our only child together so I wish to get as much of these things as I can! :rofl: at Will Ferrel / Bruce Willis love child! I kind of have a bit of a celeb crush on that Mr Willis, so I'm scoring right hahaha

Kirsty, nothing here yet :haha: Only had pink on tp that once. I might have imagined it but when I looked at my bump in mirror after bath it looked like I've had a nice drop :shrug: Will keep you ladies updated.

Also just logged in to see if there is any updates from Michelle yet. Not sure about these time differences and hoping all is well!!

Oh my goodness - a lot has happened on here!

Pam - your nursery looks great! Love the photos, and hope you're feeling more comfortable

Daphne - you sound like you're holding up really well, despite the contractions. I hope he makes an appearance soon, and you're feeling ok

Mary - morning sickness is a pain. Have you got anything to take to help? I had some anti-nausea meds that I took. I didn't need to take them for very long, but they helped to break the cycle

Michelle - fingers are crossed for you!

Everyone else, I hope you had a great weekend, and you're feeling well. My bump has popped quite a bit, and I'm starting to look really quite disproportionate. Starting to struggle with work a bit, so I'm glad I'll be changing my responsibilities soon. I ate way too much this weekend - such a good weekend of food!

Fi, I also started popping round about same time as you! Do you do bump pics?

Hoping you manage till it's time to change at work - you need a break with a side order of rest :D

Oooh, I just took note of my ticker and realised I have less than 20 days till EDD :dance:

21 weeks

I was measuring 4 weeks ahead by FH at the last appointment. Definitely grown more since then. Little man obviously enjoys doing renovations to make sure he has enough space....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
Ah thanks for the bump pic fix! I think it's a pretty neat bump you've got going! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->