• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Happy 2 months to Luke. These babies are growing way too fast

All good on my end. We survived month 1 with flying colors! Doctor's appointment on Monday and hoping for an all clear from the doctor on his weight.

Glad all the babies are doing well! You'll need to change the name of the group. Sticking together until they all go to school...

38+2 here. Nothing too major to report!

Happy 2 mos Luke.

Happy 1 mo. Vincent.

Fi, you're so close now keep checking in here to see for an update.

AFM, we had a small celebration for DH's 31st bday. It's so new celebrating with a small person :D oh and Adam started rolling over (back to front) from his right side on his own yesterday and twice again few hours ago baby center said it happens between 5-6 mos so proud of our little one. He did tummy to back once 2 weeks ago never happened since.

Woke up this morning with a fright. Checked him and he was in his tummy he rolled over while asleep had to turn him and put him in his back didn't even wake up. He had the longest sleep ever from 5am-3pm. He woke up and immediately rolled to his tummy again. Guess crawling is near. :D

Adam's sleep pattern is getting much better. Slept from 1:15am to 7:00am. First day of work for govt. offices and we went to apply for his residence ID. Went to the closest office from my DH's office just to be told that they don't have such service and we're told to go to the head office which is an hour drive. Went there and we finally submitted all the requirements we're suppose to get it in a few minutes but their printer is jammed. :( too disappointing but still glad everything was approved. DH just needs to go back there tomorrow morning to claim it. After that he can apply for his exit/re-entry visa and we're good to go for a vacation. FINALLY!!!!!! :dance:

Adam's asleep now and again in his tummy. We also noticed that he started crying whenever he's in crowded places and it's hard to keep him calm. We have to look for a place where there are less people and a little dance will make him sleep. He's also having stranger anxiety now got me thinking how he will react once he meets our family back home.

That's fantastic news, Daphne. You must be really looking forward to introducing him to your family!

Getting induced tomorrow night if nothing happens before then. I'm really looking forward to meeting my little one

How are you ladies?

Fi, praying everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to meet your little boy. :dance:

DH already booked our ticket!!!!! :yipee: We'll leave on the 26th at night and will arrive the following day in our home country. We didn't get a direct flight and got a 3 hour connecting flight in Dubai instead. Really hoping Adam will stay calm during the whole travel. But knowing how he's reacting lately in the crowd makes us worry a bit.

Ythays great news Daphne!! Are you guys still moving when dhs job is up?

Fi any update?

Daphne, I can't wait to hear about your travels! I'm afraid to go to the store at this point lol!

We are going to stay for a couple of months until DH fixes us a family visa. Adam can return any time but only before April 1st next year as his re-entry visa will be expired by then. We were hoping to get a 1 year exit/re-entry visa for him unfortunately the Saudi govt. doesn't allow it anymore so we only got 6 months validity. DH is going to apply for family visa once he returns here. FX it won't take long and get it done before Adam's visa expires so we'll be back here around March. Too bad we couldn't celebrate his 1 year bday there.

Dani, you're not alone i think we went out to the store when he was almost 2 months old as we were afraid he'll get sick or anything. But now we worry about him being in the crowd and start crying non-stop.

Yea I think I'm more afraid of a mid store meltdown than I am germs lol

Sorry I've been MIA here but have been struggling to find time to get on the pc.

Before I forget this again. Mary sent her regards to all of you ladies. She has forgotten her password to BnB so cannot log on. She also cannot find the password for the email address linked to her BnB account so cannot reset it either.

Fi, I hope all went well with your birth and cannot wait for your update :hugs:

Daphne, NurseGinger is doing well. I assume very busy with her LO as well as going to school. She'll return to work soon as well.

Fi, can't wait for an update! Hope all went well. Yes 6 weeks did go by fast and today is my first day back at work :sad2:

Oooh Kirsty I like Matteo! I like both, actually, but Matteo is my fave.

We went to the orchard over the weekend and picked pumpkins. Things are settling in really nicely as a family of five, I love it! Cameron has been smiling everyday for me and gave OH's mom a big grin this morning. I miss him so much and cannot wait to get home after work. It's easier with the older kids because I know they are busy at school and they aren't as helpless as a baby (though sometimes my oldest son fools me lol). Hope everyone is well!

Fun at the orchard!
I6GLk0SEhySL1ol4B3U_Z_g4aI-4lUBYJjJF0UPX7RrIDGhtTkdDSYiOzDf8cLiIJ8JA7KJeLupEG2UnVZmS9lRTxTJyCqVLwLA1vX1xGmfA_s81zJZa5i8fR4zWJ7Huhbzpp-L8EUFhR3hlJ3OheN5Q4MXuhnnGhlpA-ipaJjo-KCR6-CE4E09RdBlmOmXfkwXlx2AdzOTT0qt6xO7tUUwajCysRRt8QBgyxBq5P-PIOZNRmmD2yw2BDMmKjL1u-KP97Ihd0Rn2f69dKPj2eHG_0giXDuzoOSSNfD-DTpviqbG6dNmozcV_ge35ba3P6V3jZUUx8qigI-ar6p3dMduqOx5w7w2-meXCXwXk8VBaXfTWS2klGSVnKMN2KizPAJ1-KP-pNb-DZ9iJDh0kjhmNzwCM9PL506IAxV0T6fFqu2aEVIUbuyPwiqL4c-33phWk3lvENEInwObF9kbHI5zBMHZHWZlIAW1j06IKqQD-Mfg4Uy9R4OhHMt5pigoUx2Yu3qqvou9Z7L5fptQB2RwXRTEKKifuYQH9Md5527k=w960-h540-no

Back to work... boo!
JwvQqqqAHTmmerg20zygzAqM6kaWKAe1mObEQSXerm3mhrmTx1wk-TPTvyfobzoOb0t4rMd1FC8kxO3k7Oe_fPzAlX41_pwh61lCrSsr8bd0_WPIKbSR1AUDIGlEBaNJYind4ZFkQbKNNkvpN8xXzrWG4Td819_aYj6P0clGTr8JKTvmcHwv6dk2tOwZpHhybeG4-412Hg1JzPto23OQTJghUex_E_YH_FNtoGefwwgjC7xDx4y9mmBuLEex25L7LK5HZii4SV3DJoXOVgeJ1qBWFIwje4suE-aIPs1yej-MtsbU3Q5OBiqxJ5O04o_E1Fp4ipjFlRpcA83L8TVtR6mBZMFOEbT_7LJcos9o1RQXa_-JAUXd9uaqmJZ_7UFYP7KLA5wlozChBO5Sarefpv20pDEwbMLtTTCgjZ-eNTQGvRb5eonFTLBxMkWFuMAzXxqK1m6KdAPYbyCa6Vhy4HNBS-8FbaAEccBqAtViCfqA6ch-HGAk2MlZv3SrQUjgcCLt-EA5NHEPuMomLvNSIHcWC_GeXAO6UpRGE4cLN1c=w303-h667-no

Caught a smile!
GSSr3j0uiJ_SFkVyjYgu6Vj8CVTqGFr1lNc8i1yPIVzNyy8Iy2ySQjUpPnMLnyKfX9IgTHpd9rDLxl8pHHOEXjDPvHUkBAB9q9hWHpMGKnpLC4t3srPmOr6t2u43kQ7EDeInGAzmScolYFf1FLvRbOyYj3M8faxUGFcLfSGaQQ6yv8XoLXXvdVmqPhabvfVMQ5LNEUfojaxVgJCy7EEbdBmm26hbVefrQBqRSws0vQbADV5d2PDMn2RTJgV-9VwrRD5rM4-6C1IuKS_JBccR6JGGZhgPwPIBgU1xn39yya8GlXyAIuB0FFeY8gGPVbiOJuhrkwCcUf_hL7dvDBKvd1go9gR-Lv_OQnf_T3oU0hM9SvhOJAEVzWCAenVHqQlRUOnbMjOPV0y8h_JwcXsgFkrSma2cBxpySPqJBy7Yqz0BORGB3raYAbJJoA1TLPUHShSjddjMh4RTdnIlNrwYDAigdxUwnF2ykXj8NkgUC_ApTrvvk8tYZutBKAh_KgwVa39pbW2oOZ1a7dBDgKhNDFZKuOFzXz0Uj0f8ZzwS5UI=w376-h667-no

Thanks Jyllian, but we ended up naming him Frankie :)

Can't believe you're back to work already! Are you going back full or part time?

Oh Kirsty I didn't read that prior, did I overlook? :shrug: I like it! Very cute!

I am back to work full time. It's tough, but we are struggling financially with me only having 2 of the 6 weeks ML paid so I really needed to get back in the swing of things and help out in the area. OH has been working as much overtime as he can get and although the extra money helps, I feel it's not fair for him to be away from our family so much. It's kind of nice as we are more on a schedule now. Cameron slept from a little after 10 last night until a little after 2am, nursed and went back to sleep until 4am but fell back asleep until 5am to nurse then slept until 8! I tried waking him at 7am to nurse before I left for work but he wasn't having it :nope: so I manually pumped before leaving.

I'm always worrying about breastfeeding, my supply, his latch, etc. :wacko: If we could really afford formula I would have thrown in the towel already, but I think of all the money I'm saving us by breastfeeding... and of course the other benefits. I formula fed both of my other kids and it was absolutely fine :thumbup: so if it comes down to that I'm ok with it, just the financial aspect will be a bit rough.

Don't wamt to overstep my bounds or anything but just letting you know that twinsie (Jamie) is being induced due to high blood pressure. We just got an update that she's at 9.5 cm and getting ready to start pushing. Sienna should be here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->