Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Updated my journal but managed to forget about this thread again.

Little noname arrived this morning at 05:15am. He's 19 inches long and weighs 6lb 2oz. He's Luca's double but has my colouring.

Congrats Kirsty!!! :happydance: Looks like I popped back on at just the right time!

Good to hear from you jillian, I'm glad everything is going so well for you guys! How are the kids adjusting to cameron?

Yay Kirsty!!! Congrats!

The older kids absolutely love their little brother and are so good with him. They are a HUGE help too!

Mary wanted me to let everyone know that she loves you all and is sorry she's been missing lately, as she hasn't been feeling well and has a lot going on. She will make it back on soon!

Congrats Kirsty!! You definitely cook em fast :D

I planned on posting my birth story and details tonight but of course we had a super fussy baby awake for four hours straight, nursing constantly and just fussing ugh! Finally got to sleep around 4 and slept til 6:30 so tonight was not the night apparently!

Sounds like Leo's first growth spurt Cheryl!

Here is a link to Cameron's newborn photo shoot, taken on September 2nd - my due date! He was about a week old.

Hopefully the link works...

Thanks Cheryl. DH has given me the "top baker" title ;)

Luca is 9 months old and I still haven't got around to typing up his birth story yet :rofl:

Jyllian - lovely photos! Number 48 is probably my favourite. He's adorable :)

I agree with kirsty! 48 is adorable!! He is so cute! I love all of his little wrinkles! !

He's filled out a bit now. We take him to the pediatrician this Thursday. I'm anxious to see what he weighs. I was a super nervous wreck over breastfeeding and his health at first but am getting better now though I still am always concerned. Hoping my boob juice is enough for him!

Awww.... Love the photos Jyllian.... He's so adorable.... Yawning pic is the cutest. <3 Any news with with nurseginger? Still waiting for Mary's update... :coffee:

Congrats again Kirsty.... Agree with Cheryl, you cook them fast... :D

Happy 27 weeks Laura. Welcome to the last trimester.

Only five mamas to go... :dance:

https://i61.tinypic.com/15nwq2v.jpg

Congratulations Kirsty! I'm glad he's here safely. Have you decided on a name?

Happy last trimester Laura

Jyllian - he is gorgeous. I can't believe you go back to work soon. That time has disappeared.

Daphne - I really hope they get the paperwork sorted in time for your trip

Not too long for us all in this thread now!

We think we're set on Matteo Samuel but Emilio Thomas is still a contender. DH has gone home with Luca for the night so we won't be talking about names until tomorrow morning now :(

Thanks for that handy chart Daphne. Bring on the babies!

Happy 38 weeks, Fi..... :dance:

Kirsty, love your new LOs name...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back