• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I'm back!
Hope Sienna arrived safely, and Jyllian I'm glad to hear things are going well.

Alexander was born on Friday just after 5pm, weighing 3.2kg (7 pound 2). I ended up with an emergency Caesarean section due to fetal distress and failure to progress. All going pretty well now, and I'm very glad to be home. Finding getting in and out of bed a bit tricky still, and breastfeeding a little sore, but otherwise fine

:dance: Congrats Fi!!!!!! Glad you and Alexander are safe.....

Hope Jamie and her little girl are well....

:yipee: Fi
Congrats on the birth of your little Alexaner and I'm glad to hear you are both safe and hope you heal soon!

Ok, someone else needs to get pregnant and join the remaining ladies!

get pregnant again?!

https://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/06/run-away-gif.gif?gs=a

I'm hoping I'll be back over here soon! Just have to get through this post-miscarriage cycle which is taking forever, then we will be starting the meds and trying again!

Congrats to all the new mommies! I hope everyone is doing well and adjusting to the new baby life wonderfully. :)

I would try if we weren't so tight on money right now. One baby on formula and one baby on diapers (maybe) at a time lol.

Hope to see your BFP soon, Michelle. This one will def be sticky!!!!!!!

Cannot wait for your IVF, Chelsea!!!

Yes, Chelsea! We'll be in the next wave of BFPs!

Love the thread name change btw! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->