Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Happy 4 weeks Cheryl!! :hugs:
Good luck at the DR today, not that you need it, with tests like those there is no denying it :dance:

Oh and Cheryl this made me think of you because I saw the lovely wooden coffee table you made. You are one crafty lady and maybe this might be a nice avatar :D

https://i.imgur.com/flsDGxX.jpg

Watching these videos now.... :happydance:

Inside Pregnancy: Weeks 15 - 20 | BabyCenter Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsjcqkOjp0U

Inside Pregnancy: Weeks 21-27 | BabyCenter Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw0M-HTlMoo

Inside Pregnancy: Weeks 28 - 37 | BabyCenter Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIzb-IqF4i8

I don't know if it was just a one off though!

I'm definitely not fit enough to consider another baby yet. I went for a jog this morning and was completely done and ready to hand myself over to Jesus after the first mile :haha:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Thanks you guys!!! It's so weird that I got a bfp like two days ago and now I'm somehow 1/9 of the way done.. Crazy! Love that icons pamela and that little banner is so cute daphne :) you all are seriously the best!

Definitely going to try to go to the doc today. Mine saw me like every 8 weeks before anyway just to chat about my crazy so I don't doubt they'll let me in, and she said to come in straight away anyway because I had an infection many moons ago, and that increases the risk of a tubal too. So I'd assume they'll let me pop on over. When did you guys go?

Daphne that is really crazy about your work to me! I mean how did you soeak Saudi Arabia?! Any connection there??

I got a way lighter wondfo last night with super diluted clear pee so I was a bit worried.. About to take more now!

This mornings FRER on the bottom :)

https://i57.tinypic.com/2isegyf.jpg

My Wondfo didn't work! So no real comparison there. The $ tree seems about the same as yesterday but those definitely get darker as they dry. I feel pretty good now!! Looks like everything is getting stronger up in there

Cheryl, I 100% agree with things going well because that last FRER is super cool! I mean look at that test line making the control line its b$tch :dance:

Please let us know as soon as you were at the doc what happened :D

Cheryl, i thought the same thing this morning when i was making that glittery text.. I was like, was it just yesterday or the other day when she found out and now she's 4 weeks??!!?? :wacko: Your FRER is so amazing.... Mine was faint at 16dpo when my HCG was like 500+. Guess different brands work best with different women... I'll burn that wondo if i were you... I went in at 16dpo 2 days after my :bfp: to get blood confirmation and beta.... Your FRER is so dark i bet you'll get high numbers.... :happydance: Just a guess not that darkness has connection with the numbers....

CD 36 16dpo HPT.jpg

About your question How did i "soeak?" You mean speak?

Hahaha Pamela I literally burst out laughing when I read your comment. I don't know why I have been so nervous.. I guess because we see a lot of women on the forums who have recurrent losses and I still feel like "this can't be real"?! Either way i know you guys are like lady, you are pregnant, stop asking to line spot! Hahaha

Daphne, dude, I actually meant "pick" Saudi Arabia.. I have a new iPhone 6+ WHICH IS GIGANTIC and I still literally have no idea how to type on one, like I'm my mom now or something. Yeah, that wasn't even close. So how did you *pick* SA? And yeah I told DH I was 4 weeks tomorrow--yesterday--and he was like um no you are like two days pregnant. Hahaha

Yall, as much as a big badass builder as I am (hahaha.. yeah..), since I'm a food photographer I think I have to go with the bun in the oven.. ughhhhh so cute. Speaking of, I still havent stained the coffee table and it's at my parents.. last night DH was like when are you going to stain it?!, talking to them, and I was like omg.. please.. shut up. Obviously can't be staining anything in enclosed spaces right now! And we both agreed not to tell them yet. We got these antique spoons custom stamped "grandma" and "grandpa" and we're going to make them dessert at a family dinner one night and just let the video roll.. lol

Your new avatar suits you just perfectly!!!!!

Don't worry, we love seeing all the pee sticks so we don't mind you sharing. Oh and I just absolutely love your announcement idea! It is one of the cutest I've heard in a long time!

Holy crap I missed a lot over the weekend! :wacko: I actually drank coffee and even smoked cigarettes (yikes) up until I got my :bfp: I even smoked out in the garage with my bf right before I had went into the house and randomly tested and got my :bfp: Needless to say, that was my last cigarette. Wow a year maternity leave would be AMAZING! I'm hoping I can get 6 weeks off at least and then hopefully can tack on my 2 weeks paid vacation after that for a total of 8 weeks. Is maternity leave in the US not paid for at all? I've never had a full time job and needed it :shrug:

Ginger omigosh I am so very sorry you are dealing with all of that! I agree with the other ladies, perhaps he is freaked out about becoming a dad and maybe very overwhelmed with emotion and has strange ways of expressing it? You should feel loved and understood and taken care of by your man especially during this time of all times... not him walking out on you :nope: I am here if you ever need to vent :hugs:

My boyfriend and I sort of got a start on our new bedroom over the weekend. We got lumber and he is going starting to frame in the closet soon I hope :happydance: It's going to be a long process since he works looong hours during the week and I can't exactly do a whole lot myself so we are limited to weekends. I'm super impatient and don't want the entire pregnancy spent dealing with this so hopefully once things start really rolling it'll be a smooth operation :thumbup: That'll open up our old bedroom to my son, and my son's old room to my daughter, and my daughter's old room for the baby :baby: I can't wait!

:) So I've got an appt to actually see my doc tomorrow at 1:45. Yay!

Hahaha Pamela I literally burst out laughing when I read your comment. I don't know why I have been so nervous.. I guess because we see a lot of women on the forums who have recurrent losses and I still feel like "this can't be real"?! Either way i know you guys are like lady, you are pregnant, stop asking to line spot! Hahaha

Daphne, dude, I actually meant "pick" Saudi Arabia.. I have a new iPhone 6+ WHICH IS GIGANTIC and I still literally have no idea how to type on one, like I'm my mom now or something. Yeah, that wasn't even close. So how did you *pick* SA? And yeah I told DH I was 4 weeks tomorrow--yesterday--and he was like um no you are like two days pregnant. Hahaha

We all have the same fear... Like you, TTC open my eyes about losses and it freaks me out knowing that this is my first ever :bfp: / pregnancy... And always thinking about anything can happen which until now i still do.... But not as often as before :happydance:

I chose the closest word :lol:.. When DH's company in PH went into merger (US Headquarter's owner sold it because he's retiring and son don't want the business) most of them started applying for a job because the new management is absolutely crazy... He started applying for job in the same city but companies can't or won't give him more than what he is currently receiving. So he tried applying overseas and got a job immediately. We got married, 4 days later he was on his way to SA. We thought he has 2 months before leaving.. We ended up cancelling our honeymoon trip because of that. @ years later, he went for a vacation then came back here. A year after, he got me a job here. That's when we actively started our TTC.

Yall, as much as a big badass builder as I am (hahaha.. yeah..), since I'm a food photographer I think I have to go with the bun in the oven.. ughhhhh so cute. Speaking of, I still havent stained the coffee table and it's at my parents.. last night DH was like when are you going to stain it?!, talking to them, and I was like omg.. please.. shut up. Obviously can't be staining anything in enclosed spaces right now! And we both agreed not to tell them yet. We got these antique spoons custom stamped "grandma" and "grandpa" and we're going to make them dessert at a family dinner one night and just let the video roll.. lol

Oh, i'm liking your avatar.... :happydance: Please make that video, sounds like a very great plan.... Can't wait to see their reactions....

Hi Mamabunny! :hi:
I think you read my mind. I wanted to go through the whole thread later tonight at home so that I can see because it feels that some of the ladies have gone quiet and I just want to make sure everyone is okay :D

And oh, you'll have more conversation like that with DH... Sometimes they're dumb but funny..... :haha::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->