Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Mamabunny
WOW, you really have been going! Good for you :D
I love eating but since falling pregnant I've had some struggles. 1st the nausea and now that that has calmed down it feels like I don't have the stomache capacity to eat as much as I use to :haha:

Cheryl / Melewen
I hope that if you are going to get nausea you get the bearable strain :hugs:
I love how you are feeding my POAS need! If it was raining outside and I didn't have your tests to oogle at I would be out there squirting at sticks like a dog :rofl:

Jess / Jrepp
I'm with Kenna. I wish they would hurry it up a little so that you have one less thing to worry about and yay for kicking nausea butt :ninja:

:dance: :happydance: :dance: :happydance:
Congratulations on being in the 2nd trimester today!!!!!!! Wonderful to have you here!! :hugs:

Kenna / Wishing
I'm with you on wanting Mary here! She has been such a positive influence while ttc and I can just imagine how awesome she would be as a bump buddy as well.

SweetMelodies
Thanks for the compliment! I appreciate you ladies noticing it. DH was teasing me and later he seemed so adamant that I kept staring at the pics to see if I am in actual fact delusional :haha:

I have to pee the whole time in 2nd tri so I'm dreading to think just how much I will have to pee in 3rd. I literally try not to drink for at least an hour before bed. Then I get in bed, have to pee 4 times before I can fall asleep, wake up during my sleep to go pee and then dead tired in the morning. I think this prepares us for babies that don't sleep through the night :haha:

:yipee: for single digits - I'm sure Kira will make an appearance real soon! Oh and thanks for sharing those comics! I hosed myself! My favourite is the one about dropping something and walking off. I've had moments like that when I got all hormonal when trying to do something and then I just decide "f... it" and move on :D

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54b4c0a9ddf62.gif

Congratulations and Welcome to 2nd tri Jess..... I'm so sorry you're still feeling sick :hugs: but i'm glad that you're being looked after... Take care of yourself esp. when dealing with those kids.... Hoping and praying you gain more strength and sickness starts to leave you now from this day onwards....

Sorry I don't really know your situation Jess but it doesn't sound fun :(

Had to share this.. taken at 6 p.m. with a couple hour hold. Beaming :)

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/IMG_5174-e1421110200879.jpg

Lovely..... Those lines (last test) really are hurting my eyes.... It's so bright!!!! :haha: Uhm, how many more tests you have to pee on?? I stopped when i finished all of them :haha:.... Few weeks later, DH bought me 2 more tests, he just needed some reassurance :haha:

Haha Daphne well.. I think I have about 12ish more Wondfos, only one $ Tree, 4 FRER, and 3 digi.. plus a handful of super sensitive IC's that I don't like very much. So there's at least 20 more pees-on-sticks in my future! :D Plus today at the doc.. yay! My Wondfo was a little lighter than last night's this morning but the FRER was nice and dark so I'm cool :coolio: Quel dork.

When did you ladies stop testing, around what DPO?

I still can't believe you're 12 weeks Jess! That is so nuts. Happy day! And you're lucky you can get the patches.. definitely couldn't do that down here, ugh. I do have a friend who's a musician who tours all over and goes to CO quite a lot (hippie jams.. apparently that's popular there.. lol) and brings me back some goodies sometimes so I could probably get a runner if I had to! Hopefully you'll start feeling better now that you're basically in your 2nd tri

Pamela when did you stop testing?! Your post made me lol.....

Here's my last tests:

43dpo - Clearblue Digital - "Pregnant"
59dpo - Experimental Clearblue Digital OPK :haha:

CD63-43dpo Positive Pregnancy Test (clearblue digital)

https://s30.postimg.org/3v5kn3ba9/image.jpg

Since craziness is at its peak I took out the test strips from the first digital and today's test for comparison. This is the first time i did it on digital hpt usually i just throw them :haha: was shocked to see the line of the first test. And oh, never thought "pregnant" word will still appear after dismantling the test :haha:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/4_zpsb1b4cd3d.jpg

CD79-59dpo Positive OPK Test (clearblue advanced digital) at 10 Weeks 3 Days Pregnant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVma7lGVRXk

Test line is darker than the control line..

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsb77fd1a0.jpg

I think I might maybe have tested the least??
1 test 9 dpo
2 tests 10dpo and 1 digi

After that 2 BETAS and I'm proud to say that I've been POAS clean since :haha:

Happy 12 weeks Jess! Wow I can't wait to be at that point :happydance:

So my amazing day yesterday was short lived. I did run to the store and picked up ingredients to make my SO his homemade chicken fettuccine alfredo (which turned out perfect!) and was just finishing it when he got home so it was nice and hot. Mmmm... I'm hungry... By the time we were turning in for bed him and I got a case of the grumpies, nothing terrible but not how I wanted to end my day :nope: This morning I made him a cup of cappuccino before he left for work and tried to get a bit more sleep before my alarm went off at 6. I awoke to him stopping home at 5:15. Ugh, couldn't he have waited til closer to 6?! He was pretty upset about the workday scheduled for him today. He had a rough, lengthy route yesterday and ended up working 13 hours and today isn't going to be any better. I laid there and let him vent, but couldn't help feeling bad because I know he took this job to be able to better help out at home and is pretty much stuck with it now that we have a baby on the way. His current income is the most he's ever made, plus he will have medical insurance :thumbup: I've been feeling kind of down about myself and wanting him to be more attentive, but I try to remind myself that he is likely just tired from work but my feeling resurfaced today and him and I have been at odds all morning :sad: Hopefully the day improves. At least I was up and able to get both kids to school without rushing, have my glass of orange juice and brought a bunch more food and snacks to work today! Time to go grab my carrot sticks! :munch:

Wow, thanks a lot Daphne.. now I have to go use my last digital OPK! :rofl: I'm so dead serious though

Mama that sucks :( I'm not getting a ton of sleep right now (weird strong heartbeat that happens when I'm a bit dehydrated.. think it's from the blood volumne thing?) and it's amazing how different it makes you. I wish DH were being a little more attentive, too, but as soon as we found out he's like omg I have so many trials, I'm so slammed blah blah blah. I hope things improve :( I know you guys will be just fine but I know how frustrating it is! But yay for insurance :)

Wow, thanks a lot Daphne.. now I have to go use my last digital OPK! :rofl: I'm so dead serious though

Mama that sucks :( I'm not getting a ton of sleep right now (weird strong heartbeat that happens when I'm a bit dehydrated.. think it's from the blood volumne thing?) and it's amazing how different it makes you. I wish DH were being a little more attentive, too, but as soon as we found out he's like omg I have so many trials, I'm so slammed blah blah blah. I hope things improve :( I know you guys will be just fine but I know how frustrating it is! But yay for insurance :)

I know it's crazy, 59dpo and OPK turned into a solid face :haha: and funny how the darkness of the lines changed all my OPKs before and during O showed a darker CONTROL LINE and faint TEST LINES :)wacko: how it showed solid face with a faint 2nd line) but with this OPK at 10w3d pregnant they interchanged... That's the good thing when you take the test apart and see from the inside... :rofl:

If i have more tests left even if it's OPKs i would pee on them right now.... :haha:

Ok that last bit confused me just a little but....

I blame you daphne. I blame you

https://youtu.be/fArmyzXie9w

Oh and I just realized it sounds like someone peeing in the background... I was filling up the tub! Hahaha

You ladies don't half talk! I think it's about time I left the club :haha:

Ok that last bit confused me just a little but....

I blame you daphne. I blame you

https://youtu.be/fArmyzXie9w

I like that your test was way more advanced... It spoke "yehey"!!!!.... :haha:

I used my last Clearblue digi OPK the same day I got my first :bfp: and got a smiley :happydance:

get-attachment (3).jpg

Pee.. Pee.. Pee..! Pee..! Pee! Pee! PEE!! PEE!!

That was my version of chanting...

@daphne haaahahaha

I can help with the POAS urge starting later tonight ladies! I'm 3DPO and have plenty of leftover IC opks and a stack of 10mIu hpts waiting in my bathroom.

I don't have anything to pee on :cry:

Yay for confirmed ovulation Brianna!! :yipee:

TY. The spotting when I first wake up, accompanied by cramps, is a bit disconcerting, but it is just spotting, so I'm trying not to freak out, as some women have O bleed and it can be a sign of a healthy egg having been released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->