Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I used my last Clearblue digi OPK the same day I got my first :bfp: and got a smiley :happydance:

View attachment 836433

Jyllian, you too? :rofl:

TY. The spotting when I first wake up, accompanied by cramps, is a bit disconcerting, but it is just spotting, so I'm trying not to freak out, as some women have O bleed and it can be a sign of a healthy egg having been released.

Oh, i hope the spotting means a strong O.... And i'm glad O happened earlier this cycle.... Can't wait for you to start POAS.... Just noticed how the marathon went that's like a thousand times.... FX Brianna....

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Thank you Daphne!!!

You hold the stick and I'll https://i.imgur.com/B9jp9an.jpg

:rofl:

Any of your dh's report that sex felt "different"? After Dtd the other night he said it felt different, smaller. Last thing I need is to feel weird.

nope... DH never mentioned anything.... Although we only had :sex: once after almost 3 mos. from :bfp: But i did... It's so painful... Still, i'm dying for more BD :cry:

We've tapered off a lot but still pretty regular until further notice lol. I guess it could be the increased blood down there making things seem "smaller"

Thank you Daphne!!!

You hold the stick and I'll https://i.imgur.com/B9jp9an.jpg

Do you really have to do it while standing....???.... :haha::rofl:

I'm pregnant and I can do just want I want to :haha:

:rofl:

Any of your dh's report that sex felt "different"? After Dtd the other night he said it felt different, smaller. Last thing I need is to feel weird.

Nothing noted but I think like you said increased blood flow makes it smaller/swolen down there :D

:laugh2: :rofl: Ladies that's hilarious! I'm glad I just used to restroom or I would've peed as well!

And cutie I wish my SO would tell me I felt small. After birthing 2 kids I can only dream... :haha:

I'm still enjoying the bliss of being free from BD'ing right now :rofl:

Dani, when I was around your stage, DH said the same thing!!! A week or two later and he said it felt more normal!

Lucky for you guys.

We haven't dtd since I gave birth because, AND I QUOTE "It'd be like throwing a bratwurst down a corridor" :dohh:

Bratwurst. Definitely thinks a lot of himself.

melewen :saywhat: I am dying to jump my SO daily! These raging hormones ain't no joke :blush:

Kirsty :rofl: that's hilarious! My SO is the opposite, he always downplays his bratwurst :shrug:

DH already started making a slideshow for our pregnancy announcements :yipee: It's still raw so he can edit and add more photos (sonos and me with a big bump) and captions once we are ready to announce it. 6 weeks and 2 days left.. :happydance:

Hahahaha Kirsty, that is so funny! :rofl:

Can't wait to see the finished product in 6 weeks, Daphne.

Cheryl have you been to dr yet? Wasn't your appointment today? Time difference has me :wacko:

I"m about to head to the doctor right now! Can't wait. Wondering if they'll do an u/s since it's kind of a busy practice. I know it's really early but I know you can see the yolk sac around this time, maybe a few days from now

Sitting there now. They're doing my annual exam now to take me through delivery. They got some pretty fancy new like eggplant-colored gowns that go just lovely with my gold cuff bracelet.. Hahaha.

Um, bored.

Doing bloods now. Doc says everything feels and looks great and she's not worried about anything. Repeat bloods on Thursday.. Are these "betas"? Also doing progesterone suppositories (yay.....) just in case. She's happy to work with doulas and we'll do an ultrasound in about two weeks. Yay!

How come you get a scan in 2 weeks?! Private? Lucky you!! Yes the bloods are betas. She sounds like a fab Dr as on the progesterone too-she's making sure your baby sticks :)

Daphne-24 week announcement? How come so long?

Im struggling not to tell ppl now-I feel like Ive been pregnant for months not 2 weeks! I'll definitely hold out til 12 weeks and just close couple of friends after 7week ish scan if all is well. Oh I felt very sick today which has made me feel more positive. I know you must be thinking 'huh how crazy' jrepp, im sorry you're still so sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->