Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Cheryl, your doc is fab.... Even without history she's making sure everything goes well from the start. They are betas. They can check for your HCG and progesterone levels. When will you get the results? Happy you'll get an early scan at 6 weeks they should see a fetal pole... Happy for you. :happydance: now you kept me awake... :haha:

A1983, we wanted to wait for the viable stage til we make the whole universe know.... Immediate families knew already at 9-10 weeks and some very very close friends at 12 weeks... :D

My doc really is fab. She knows I'm kind of paranoid so she's like, if you're already taking progesterone cream, let's do the suppositories, it definitely won't hurt and it might help. And like literally 9 years ago I got an infection (another yay...) so she's like we just want to make sure it's not tubal, hence wanting to see the HCG double and then by the time it hits 1500mg (or whatever unit) we'll be able to see something on the u/s. She thinks everything will be perfect but she's the perfect mix of like.. "OK yes let's do tests" and "dude there's nothing to worry about". Love her! Also, they took like 8 vials of my blood today. She offered to test for progesterone but was like you totally don't have to.. Yeah, she's awesome :) At least we love her so much, it makes up for not getting a midwife! I think she would totally respect my wishes 100% to not go C-section unless like LIVES were in danger, too. So I feel good about it. I heard her pick up my chart from out the door and go "omg this is so EXCITING!!!" and she popped her head in and was like "OMGOMGOMG that was so fast, you were supposed to come in for FSH testing today, I saw you on the list this morning and was like YESSS! :cha-ching arm:" hahaha. And we both basically just gushed like teenage girls for like ten minutes. I have been seeing her for a LONG long time, though. I guess that's my reward for loyalty! :D Yay, so happy

Cheryl I'm glad you appointment went well, your doctor sounds awesome!

I had another appointment today and the doctor said that the baby is very very low. Her eyes went wide when she was checking my cervix lol. She said "It must be like walking around with a bowling ball between your legs!" haha! Also she says my cervix is soft and I'm 1cm dilated. So it could be anytime, but everything looks like it is proceeding nicely.

Yay!! When is your due date? I was behind you in the forums :)

Dropping by to check up on you girls! Motherhood has been awesome and I'm loving every second!

Hoping all is well with everyone and the not so glamorous symptoms some of you are experiencing subside soon!

Here's a few updated photos of our little lady, Riot, so Kirsty doesn't feel so alone :haha:
This one isn't an update - But I adore this photo so much. This is the first time meeting her face to face :)
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Jenna120106/Baby%20Lady%20Schmidt/IMG_20150108_215944_zps30a76f1f.jpg

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Jenna120106/Baby%20Lady%20Schmidt/IMG_20150109_1_zps99eeafc4.png

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Jenna120106/Baby%20Lady%20Schmidt/IMG_20150109_192423_zps314cc687.png
(this one's flower is a little big but seriously. too adorable.)
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Jenna120106/Baby%20Lady%20Schmidt/IMG_20150109_191618_zps6d861b5e.png
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Jenna120106/Baby%20Lady%20Schmidt/IMG_20150108_143329-1_zps5f9c8b2b.jpg

Oh man, that little face is adorable! Such expression

:dance::yipee::happydance::wohoo::happydance::wohoo::happydance::yipee::dance:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54b60be403730.gif

FX your appointment goes well today.... Be waiting for your updates....

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54b60c91cd23c.gif

I'm praying that everything is fine and that you and your bf have sorted things out.... :hugs:

:dance::yipee::happydance::wohoo::happydance::wohoo::happydance::yipee::dance:

Cheryl
I'm so glad you got to come over to the pregnancy thread! You make me giggle! Happy that the gowns didn't cramp your style! :haha
The other ladies already confirmed the bloods are BETAS, now I cannot wait to hear your first numbers when Dr calls and see them double so nicely + a scan :wohoo:
Oh and just so you know, reading about your AWESOME Dr just made me cry :cry: It's a happy cry for you but a sad one for me because she's not my Dr :brat:

I totally love how you also don't want a C-section except if emergency. I love that and that has been my route since even before we started ttc!

A1983
I struggled as well. I was 9dpo with grey line, 10 dpo with pink lines & + digi. 11 dpo went foor bloods and when they called on 12dpo to confirm that I was indeed pregnant we announced! :haha:

We were so excited that we just couldn't wait. So everyone incl Facebook knew before I even missed my period :rofl:

SweetMelodies
I'm getting so excited for you. Everytime I read your posts I feel like breaking out in a dance :happydance: and not just a virtual one.

I cannot wait for your little lady to come!!

Jennah
Thank you so very much for sharing more photos of your pretty little lady! She is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

It was 3am here a lil bit ago and I had to get up out of bed, move my car out of the driveway into the street so I could lug the trash can to the curb in frigid temperatures. Where was my partner? Oh he was still in bed because he decided to just call off work knowing he won't get paid for it. And the reason why is he calling off work... well mainly because he hates his job now and also because I'm sure he's tired after he decided to be a giant a$$hole yesterday evening and didn't get to bed at a decent time. He got major attitude because I didn't jump up and cook dinner when he got home. For once I was actually tired after work and even ended up falling asleep leaning on him! :sleep: I awoke to see his nose was stuck in Facebook again so I grabbed baskets of laundry and took them upstairs to fold. A huge fight ensued later and he said some really hurtful things my kids should not have been able to hear :nope: My daughter actually came downstairs and yelled at him to stop. Since he decided to just skip work today I knew the trash still needed to be taken out and of course he wasn't going to jump up to do that, why would he? I have never had to deal with or do so much with a so called man in the house... and to top it off I'm pregnant now so you'd think he would be more attentive and helpful... oh and more responsible. So disappointed in him... and myself. I have been feeling unwanted and wishing he would be a bit more affectionate and attentive towards me but needless to say I'm not feeling any better. What a way to start my 7th week :sad2: I wanted to enjoy being pregnant if I ever was again and I just live with regret, which is terrible considering there's so many women who are longing to become pregnant with their first.

Ah Mamabunny, I'm so sorry that you are going through a rough time :hugs:
I wish something I say could make it better for you, just know that we are here for you!!!

Happy 7 weeks hun!! I hope you can enjoy it regardless of your partner :hugs:

Yikes someone posted a photo on Facebook... it's -8 outside here!

Sounds to me like you need to stay in bed!!!! I would go crazy in that type of cold! :shrug:

Its so hot here in Pune, India while the rest of India is in the grip of a cold wave. Its nearly 32C out. A lot of people we know are coming down here to visit or for a respite from the cold! Glad to be in toasty weather for this time of the year :)

I can't stay in bed! I wish! I had to get up at 6am (after already being up at 3 to take out the trash) and get ready for work, take my son to school, come back home and fix my daughter breakfast and put away dishes I washed last night, take my daughter to school then myself to work until 4.

Oh, but my SO stayed in bed. He didn't go into work today because he "didn't feel good". Apparantly the 12 hour days are getting to him. Super responsible of him...

I can't stay in bed! I wish! I had to get up at 6am (after already being up at 3 to take out the trash) and get ready for work, take my son to school, come back home and fix my daughter breakfast and put away dishes I washed last night, take my daughter to school then myself to work until 4.

Oh, but my SO stayed in bed. He didn't go into work today because he "didn't feel good". Apparantly the 12 hour days are getting to him. Super responsible of him...

I sure hope you rattled all the pots and pans and made as much noise as humanly possible!
https://media.tumblr.com/641b201af4567d2dbef36db86dfd2228/tumblr_inline_mot0mmC7aZ1qz4rgp.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->