Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Oh, you're 5 weeks again Cheryl... :D How are you feeling so far?

We had a 4D scan at 16 weeks and it was amazing. Are any of you planning on having one done?

Hahaha daphne feeling about the same as when I was five weeks last :D I'm really not having many symptoms, just like barely sore bb's, some cm but not loads, I'm pretty tired during the day, might be a little bloated, and my back is really itchy and my skin is dry, hands and feet are always cold, and stuffy nose! Such weird stuff. Oh and my heartbeat is quite strong. I wish I had like super sore bb's and food aversions so Id feel a bit more normal! Going in for more betas today and if I hit 2500 we will do a scan!

Kirsty I'm definitely getting a 4d! It was the only additional thing dh and I decided on - not genetic testing or anything but damn we wanna see that LO!

Hahaha daphne feeling about the same as when I was five weeks last :D I'm really not having many symptoms, just like barely sore bb's, some cm but not loads, I'm pretty tired during the day, might be a little bloated, and my back is really itchy and my skin is dry, hands and feet are always cold, and stuffy nose! Such weird stuff. Oh and my heartbeat is quite strong. I wish I had like super sore bb's and food aversions so Id feel a bit more normal! Going in for more betas today and if I hit 2500 we will do a scan!

Kirsty I'm definitely getting a 4d! It was the only additional thing dh and I decided on - not genetic testing or anything but damn we wanna see that LO!

COLD FEET???? Old Wives Tale says you're having a boy!!!! :dance:

We too decided to have 4D on our 20 weeks scan.... We just want that one so bad.... :haha: After that, i can breathe well and ok with having another scan before birth :haha: Who am i kidding here??? :wacko:

Oh no! DH will be so pleased..

You guys know how I said I was going to do those little size-of-baby Twilight arms thingy? Well it was way harder than it seemed (trying to focus a poppyseed on a timer?!).. but here's week 4 and 5!

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/4-poppyseed.png

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/5-appleseed.png

How I'm going to hold a watermelon like that I'm not sure..

Daphne I Googled "cold feet pregnancy sign" and came up with a list of old wives' tales that includes the cold feet.. and the sign right below that one is "is your skin dry? you're having a boy!"

:huh:

Good thing we've picked out a boy's name already! :rofl:

Great pic Cheryl, really nice idea, im a bit :wacko: about what you said regarding holding a watermelon like that... It will completely cover your hands. Maybe by that time you'll take the photo sideways but make sure put your hands on the table coz i'm sure you wont be able to hold it that long for a good shot :haha:

That's two in a row... Will need to wait what your gut says and oh, i want to see your bump pics later on before i make my prediction :rofl:

Kirsty I will def have any kind of scan I'm allowed! I'm so anxious, it seems so far away :brat:

Melewen I love those photos. what a great idea!

Glad you all liked the photos! Amazing aren't they!?

The 4D's were so incredible. I definitely recommend! Love the photo idea Melewen! Super cool!

I'm planning on a 4D as well. DH finally admitted last night that he's afraid we will hurt the baby with sex so dry spell for me the next few weeks lol. I'm so freaking anxious to start buying cute clothes but I'm trying to hold myself to 12 weeks unless I come across a major sale or discount.

In for another round of betas right now. Three rounds of bloods in one week! Wehhhh. But hopefully I'll hear the results tomorrow and will get to set a scan

Cheryl I love your photos!!!! Absolutely awesome and cannot wait for the results form your BETAS.

I also want a 4D scan... I think there is one about 3 hours drive from us that does that and I might have that at 32 weeks. If I can afford it though :cry:

FX for another good betas Cheryl!!! Will you get the results today? I know i'm patient :haha:

Here's an image for Dani just in case you want it... :haha:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/Cutieq-gkrm1_zps70fh4rs9.gif

Thanks mama bunny! :)

Daphne I'll get them tomorrow, probably around afternoon. So impatient! I'm hoping for levels around 3000 and then I can get scheduled for a scan so I'm really hopeful for these!

I can't wait to hear the great news.... I know it will be... Keep us posted... :happydance:

I cannot wait for the news either!

Daphne your dh is really amazing with these journal links! Dani's one is awesome!!

Ok ladies I'm pretty nervous I NEED to tell my mom the news. My 8 week appointment is Wednesday and my SO is anxiously awaiting to plaster our surprise all over Facebook and tell everyone he sees. I don't feel it's right to do so without first telling my mom. I texted my sister this morning to call me when she got a chance but have yet to hear from her. I was going to tell her and ask her opinion or suggestion on how to drop the news on our mom. I'm not so much worried that she will react badly to it or not talk to me really still (we haven't really been talking much but aren't on terrible terms. She was last over on New Years Eve visiting with me and my kids) I'm more concerned how it will affect her health, like mentally and whatnot. She is older at 74 (I was a "happy surprise" as she calls it, when she was 43) and after losing my dad in 2009 and most recently her son (my half brother) last year, she has been dealing with a whirlwind of emotions, depression, etc. I don't want to cause her added stress but at this point there's nothing I can do aside from either telling her myself or letting her find out on her own :shrug: I try to look at it as either things can stay as they are and there's the distance between her and I OR it can hopefully give her new life to focus on and perhaps come around more often. I'm just not sure HOW to go about this... should I make arrangements to visit her? Invite her out to dinner? Call her? I don't think texting her is appropriate :nope: I'd prefer to do it in person. And my SO would like to be there but my mom hasn't shown any desire to get to know him and that's why her and I have lost touch over the months. Help! :help:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->