Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Yes, pamela! I feel it a lot after eating and when I lay down at night. It feels like a butterfly is going nuts in my tummy lol. I also used my doppler to see what the baby's heart rate is when I feel those flutters and it's the highest I've ever seen it! We tested the theory on 3 occasions and the heartbeat is like 160 when I feel the flutters and 130-140 when Im not feeling them. :)

That is sooooooo awesome!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!

I felt the bubbles but that was just once. Now when I get into bed at night I feel a sensation but it does not feel like bubbles or gas. Like tugs or bumps? I really cannot explain it.
I also don't know if I'm just imagining it or if it is actually really there :shrug:

I'd say that's probably the baby!!! A lot of women tend to feel movement when they are lying still so that would explain the night time sensations! :)

I think AF has returned already :cry:

Wow, you don't waste time :shock:
So you've o'd and now af as well. I hope she is kind to you though and that you won't have much pain :flower:

I'd say that's probably the baby!!! A lot of women tend to feel movement when they are lying still so that would explain the night time sensations! :)

I think so too but it's almost like my 9dpo HPT. Until the line gets darker I cannot believe it 100%
I'm trying to go with my gut here but then my stupid head gets in the way :haha:

Exactly the same as before I got pregnant. Waiting for my doctor to call me back to find out if I can take ibuprofen while breastfeeding. Thought I had at least another 6 months before I had to worry about this :cry:

You ladies have been having sweet baby dreams... and the ones I'm having over here are XXX-rated. They always involve my SO and are HOT :blush: I would like to have a nice baby dream once in awhile but not complaining!

So I spoke with my sister yesterday and told her the news. She said she kinda knew (no idea HOW :shrug:) and congratulated me. She suggested that I invite my mom over to my house and that it be just me and her when I break the news. My SO is going to take my kids out for a bit while I do that. Then if my mom is up to it we can hopefully all go out to dinner. I called my mom and invited her over and suggested that we could possibly go out to eat. She replied with "Oh I really don't want to do anything" (for her birthday, which is the 31st) and I assured her it wasn't any celebration like that and we wouldn't acknowledge her birthday if that's what she wanted. She said she's been missing my dad a lot lately. I know the feeling :cry: So she's coming over this evening... I'm so nervous! But it needs to be done and over with. Wish me luck!

My first appointment is tomorrow at 3:30. His mom wants to come with us even though there won't be anything significant happening this time, just a pregnancy test and a bunch of talking - no exam, no heartbeat. She doesn't have to work tomorrow and I guess she's just really excited. I'm glad his family is so happy and anxious, I just hope there isn't someone tagging along EVERY time... not to sound mean.

I'm sure those movements are from your baby..... :happydance: Before I always feel flutters before bedtime but now i feel it most of the time.... I just want DH to feel it from the outside already.... And oh, Amira's doing a lot and strong movement whenever DH picks me up from work.. DH thinks that maybe because of the music playing in the car which i think so too but last night was different no music playing but when DH started talking the baby made a strong movement down there so i told him to talk more :haha: guess she likes DH voice... :dance:

Wish you all the best Jillian.... Hope everything goes well with the announcement and appointment... :dance:

Good luck Mammabunny! I'm sure it will all go well!

I don't think you sound mean about tag alongs, honestly the 1st thing I though when I read that part was :saywhat: It is a special time for everyone but this is your and SO's baby so these appointments need to be special to you to.

Daphne, from what I've read babies tend to hear deeper / lower noises first so it might just be that Amira is reacting to your DH which is soooo sweet!

All of the baby activity on this thread is making me so freaking happy! Can't wait to feel flutters over here.. ooooh!

Mamabunny good luck to you!! I'm sure she will be excited to have another grandbaby. And good luck at your appointment! Not that there's much luck to need, but still :D

AFM I'm either 20 or 22 dpo today so I took a CB Digi Adv and it gave me 2 - 3 weeks. How accurate are those buggers? Do you think that means I'm 20 dpo? Wish I had another for tomorrow.. but those things are damn expensive!

Oh shut up, I found them at Target for like $4 per test! When we got them at Walgreens they were TEN DOLLARS PER TEST. Screw that noise. Treating myself to a little pee stick experiment over the next couple days..

You still have plenty of time to POAS... Remember my last was at 43dpo let's see if you can beat that. Oh wait, Kenna when was the last time you POAS :haha: Have no clue about those kinda test.... I only got the one with words only without week estimate.

Oh damn, I've got some big shoes to fill! Haha!

So I just heard back from the doctor and my betas from yesterday were 5795! That seems super high. My levels last Thursday were 965. So they asked me to come in for a scan today since they think they will be able to see the bean's little home. And MAYBE a heartbeat.. AHHHHH!!!! I literally canceled my prenatal massage for this! Freaking freaking out

Freaking can't wait. I'm taking a video so DH can see too. When did yall first see the heartbeat? What HCG levels around were you?

I don't know my HCG levels but they were able to show me a heartbeat around 6 weeks. Maybe you are having multiples!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->