Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

So, two things: 1) human resources is telling me that they may not hold my position if I go on the unpaid medical leave (which they are forcing me into) and the lawyer support provided by the district is refusing to help due to a conflict of interest and 2) I agreed to participate in a study that is being conducted on high risk pregnant women and the effects of stress on the baby. One of the many perks of the study is a free 3d4d ultrasound at 20 weeks and another at 30 weeks. They said they will do their best to get pictures but either way I will be taking a video of it. SCORE!!

That's total BS about work, Jess. I work in HR and can tell you they can't force you into an unpaid leave. There's got to be something you can do, this is a job that could physically hurt you and your child.

I hope all is going well SweetMelodies :hugs:

And I thought I'd share this one, made me think of you

https://i.imgur.com/RKbiIwE.jpg

I'm calling the union Monday. I mean I am quitting after baby gets here anyways but it's the principal of the matter at this point.

Congratulations. Can't wait to see pics!

:wohoo: Congratulations Kim and DH.... Welcome Kira Marie..... Can't wait to see her..... And hear your delivery story Kim.. :happydance:

I like your blog Cheryl and your sister!!!!! :lol::haha:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54bb5cace2fa0.gif

I totally agree with you Jess! They don't know that you are intending to quit but the principal as you said counts now.

I mean what about other pregnant ladies in your position or similiar? What arte their rights.

Haha thanks daphne :) I of course screwed with my EDD so I'm back to 4w5d.. I decided to keep my temps as they were at first taking them in the morning which makes my O at cd18. BUT my monitor (which has always been accurate thus far) set me to O at cd16 and that's when I get CH if I put in the temps from when I actually woke up. What do you think? I know.. I'm obsessing! I know they'll give me a little better estimation later I suppose

Haha thanks daphne :) I of course screwed with my EDD so I'm back to 4w5d.. I decided to keep my temps as they were at first taking them in the morning which makes my O at cd18. BUT my monitor (which has always been accurate thus far) set me to O at cd16 and that's when I get CH if I put in the temps from when I actually woke up. What do you think? I know.. I'm obsessing! I know they'll give me a little better estimation later I suppose

:rofl: Now i have to greet you again in 2 days.... :haha: I do think you Oe'd on CD18 followed by a temp shift at CD19. Anyways, we can get a better picture once you had your dating scan which will give you a better picture of your EDD but like you said they are just estimates and they usually change but not later in the pregnancy... And remember, doc computes your EDD based on LMP (28 days cycle) and not when you O. We lied about it and moved my LMP 6 days late than it's supposed to be and she did give me the same EDD as FF predicted :haha:

I told my doc and she's like meh we'll put you around the 20th. She's really chill.. Lol. And yeah at this point like every day matters so much to me! I want to see the ticker move.. Haha! But this is so weird but my entire life september 22nd has been a special day? It's my half birthday but only in that it's six months from my birthday but something about that date! I wouldn't be surprised if that's when I actually delivered. Then again I'm super crunchy :) and did I tell you I had told myself as long as we conceived in 2014 I was ok? That was in like september of course when it seemed more reasonable but to conceive on New Years eve 2014 would just be too funny! I'm sticking with cd18 then so yes, can't wait for another greeting in two days :rofl:

Omg now I am sooooooooooo tired!

I mentioned before my mom boughty us a pram with rear facing car seat that clips on and off. I decided to take the car seat off and try and install it. So we have a double cab bakkie and I'm short! Problem 1 while trying to get the bloody safety belt in over the seat and click it in I realise that if I do it I'll be elbowing my new born in the face :dohh:

Eventuallyt dh got it right and I'm like "F# this, these thing are suppose to be easier"

I guess I have 4 months left to practice. Most annoying part is dh's patience when I've lost it long time ago!!!

Pushchairs are damn annoying. I took Luca in to town on Wednesday and nearly lost my shit trying to get his car seat to click in to place. :blush:

I'm like standing there on the one side of the car and dh on the other. Cursing as I'm going and then explaining to him that in the middle of winter when I give birth I'm going to be soaking bloody wet by the time the baby seat is in. Then when we get home I'll have pneumonia and cant get the seat out of the car either! WTF ](*,)

I'm sure I'll get it figured soon enough...

OMG you guys! I am crying because I am so relieved. The doctor prescribed phenegran suppositories because I keep throwing the pill up, but with insurance it came to just over $650 (definitely can't afford that). I checked around and found an online code to give the pharmacist and it brought the price down to $25 for 30. I am so freaking relieved right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->