Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Pamela, no I don't recall his mom being present during the BD process :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh how awkward! Eww! :rofl:

I know I know... nobody brings the gross factor like I do.... uhm except for the man from America (or somewhere there) that was arrested for smoking dope and giving a horse a blowjob. WTF up with that :shock:

Daphne that thread is crazy! I can't wait to see what happens for you.... We should start a pool! So far I'm one for one on calling boys :D

Daphne that thread is crazy! I can't wait to see what happens for you.... We should start a pool! So far I'm one for one on calling boys :D

Ok, maybe it's time for me to add one in my journal... Please visit and vote, :haha:

Poll added for gender guesses. Please visit my journal by clicking the GIF image in my signature.

Thanks...

Hi all! Sorry I've been mia. In between work and DD I've been feeling extremely sick and tired. Had a scan on Monday and saw hb and baby measured 3 days ahead already! So im 8 weeks today going by that scan. Always nice to add a few days on! I'm so happy but resting now after a busy day. Ill catch up soon!

Look at you A1983.... Glad you and your baby are doing great..... It's much better for baby to measure ahead but don't get discourage if it's the other way around... Scan this early is not that accurate so measurements tend to vary...

We miss you alot....

So I've had mild cramping all morning (it's since stopped now) and when I used the restroom had some pink/brown tinged CM or whatever on the toilet paper :shrug: Of course I'm freaking out :sad2: Him and I have been at odds lately, lots of stress and fighting but did someone manage to :sex: a little this morning. I'm hoping it's nothing serious and will go away.

:hi: A1
Congrats on your great scan and sorry you aren't feeling so great. Hope you feel better soon and get plenty of rest.

Jyllian, it sounds like you cervix could have been irritated by sex and that caused the spotting. Also sex and sperm cause uterine contractions as well that isn't harmful. If your cramping becomes heavier and bleeding goes red you need to go to Dr asap. Let's hope it's just due to the bd that you felt a bit off :hugs:

He didn't finish (if he does it seems to be a rare occurrence now) but yeah I'm hoping just the little bit of :sex: maybe aggravated something but with all the stress and fighting and whatnot at home going on I'm sure it's not good on my body :nope: My appointment is Wednesday so hopefully everything's ok.

I'm sure you and your LO will be fine.
The early stages are tough on our bodies and it's unfair that you've got all that added stress. :hugs:

Oh, and how healthy did you guys eat in the first tri? I'm in Bradley classes already (not sure if I mentioned why.. there's only one woman who teaches in our area and she's preggers so this is her last class! We had to jump in 4 weeks late otherwise I would have had to do Lamaze or something, bleh) and they ask you to write down everything you eat.. all the girls in the class are at least 2nd tri and they all have righteous bumps, and I feel super guilty about feeling so turned off by the healthy food we used to eat! I just want to know.. will it get better? Lol

To be honest I have ate like crap this entire time I've been pregnant. Virtually no meat and very little fruits or veggies. I was told to eat what sounds good, you can catch up on the healthy stuff in your second and third trimesters.

I'm a little nervous. Part of me feels like I'm going to get ripped in half, then I remember I pushed 5lbs out of my hooha 5 weeks ago and it settles.

I can't find Daphne's potty shot pictures :cry: it was this thread they were posted on, right?

I hope it went well! I'm surprised you got the all clear after 5 weeks. Do you feel like it's your first time again?

She never checked the heartrate. I guess she just wanted to see if i'm really preggers :haha: she measured the baby and and got 21weeks (1 week ahead again). She said thats how they do it and detailed scan like anomaly or 3D are done at the radiology department. I will definitely ask the sonographer to make it 3D when he/she is on the gender area that'll put this confusion to end :haha: Now, we are not sure if we are going to keep our 22 weeks appointment at my old hospital coz thats another scan... You think it'll be too much or can i just move it to 23 weeks instead?

I'm confused about why going to two different hospitals? I would say pick one hospital and stick with them so you stop getting conflicting reports. It's good that you noticed a discrepancy now before being surprised at birth but each place is going to be telling you different things.

So do you think baby is like.. the size of a personal watermelon.. or one of those enormous oblong ones?!

Judging by the babies I have known they are bigger than the personal ones but smaller than the giant ones. Think normal sized.

Daphne I think boys are easier, in my opinion (and from experience) :thumbup:

I just don't know what to do anymore. It seems like anything and everything puts me in a foul mood or makes me upset. I don't mean to sound bratty but really don't care. I'm particular about things (aka "picky" if you will). My other two children were born when I was super young and I relied on my parents and others to help with everything - supplies, the nursery, shower, etc. This time with me being older and much more stable and since I got rid of all my baby items almost 10 years ago, I would like to get certain new things for this LO. My SO and I had looked at some crib sets as well as strollers, swings and high chairs. We found a crib and chair we both like and saw some nice swings. I have always wanted one of the swings that sway side to side (if I ever had another baby) because they didn't have them when my daughter was born. Well I think last week his mom sent me a text about a crib on a Facebook garage sale site for $40 with no mattress. I didn't respond because at the time I was overwhelmed with anxiety and negative emotions regarding my SO or something related, plus his mom had went with us to my first 8 week appointment and pretty much invited herself to the next appointment where we will hear the heartbeat and my SO told her she could come without hesitation (I discussed that matter with him shortly after). She had also contacted my SO and told him she wanted to get the stroller, but it had to be from Kmart so she could put it on layaway since she didn't have the money right now. Him and I had a stroller picked that we liked and it's $100 more at Kmart but I had also told him that I'd like him and I to go to other places and check out strollers and things to make sure we got what we wanted. Now his mom sent me a photo of a swing listed on a Facebook garage sale site for $15 and says she's getting it for me. I appreciate the gesture and am glad she's excited about her first grandchild but I wish she would calm down a bit. It's still early and him and I were planning on having a BaBy-Q coed shower/diaper party for our friends and family. Being this is his first child, I am sure his family will want to get things for the baby and that's why I told him we will have to start a registry at a few places. Then whatever we don't receive we can get afterwards. His mom could pitch in on items with us if she wanted or go in on an item with another family member. Or she can get some things for her house. I told my SO his mom getting the swing and he was super excited. I told him it wasn't what we had looked at and he said it shouldn't matter, a swing's a swing and if his mom wants to get things now why shouldn't she. I just told him forget I even said anything. Like, just WAIT until we have the shower and then worry about getting things. Not to mention I'm still dealing with other issues, his dog and trying to work on the house - see this thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ent-conceived-need-vent-thoughts-welcome.html. I'm so over this. I feel awful, it's like the only thing I enjoy about this is the simple fact that I'm pregnant. I feel ungrateful too because I know plenty of women trying to conceive their first and would love to be in my position.

Honestly I think you are totally justified in being p.oed about what your sos mom is doing. It's almost like you are her surrogate or something. I would send her an email or a text message saying how appreciative you are that she is so excited about your being pregnant, but right now you are only looking at the different baby things and trying to figure out what you want and you aren't ready to buy anything yet. Perhaps you can let her know that you are planning on having a friends and family celebration and will let her know that you should have everything figured out by that date.

It sounds like your so is caught between making you happy and making his mom happy. I know that you aren't trying to make him choose sides but I bet he is justtryng to make everyone happy. Let him know how you feel and I'm sure he'll figure out a way to make things kosher

Hi all! Sorry I've been mia. In between work and DD I've been feeling extremely sick and tired. Had a scan on Monday and saw hb and baby measured 3 days ahead already! So im 8 weeks today going by that scan. Always nice to add a few days on! I'm so happy but resting now after a busy day. Ill catch up soon!

Glad to see you bavk! I totally understand about being so sick and tired! Get some rest and try to relax.

So I've had mild cramping all morning (it's since stopped now) and when I used the restroom had some pink/brown tinged CM or whatever on the toilet paper :shrug: Of course I'm freaking out :sad2: Him and I have been at odds lately, lots of stress and fighting but did someone manage to :sex: a little this morning. I'm hoping it's nothing serious and will go away.

As hard as it is try not to freak out. It's highly possible that the spotting is from intercourse and the cramping could be round ligament pain. Have you bled anymore since then?

Jess, thanks. We actually are going to keep our previous hospital because it's near our home about 20 minutes drive. We only went to the new hospital (more than an hour drive) because we were hoping we could have an Anomaly/3D Scan that day but we got is scheduled instead. We went in, referred to ObGyn, got asked too many questions and asked me if she can take a look at the baby which we agreed since it's part of her fee already and we'll get a chance to see the baby before the schedule 3D. She has a scan machine in her office unlike our previous hospital who only have a fetal doppler and send me to the sonographer after paying scan fee.. I asked her if she could tell me the gender because me and DH agreed to get a second opinion (confirmation) before we go crazy with the shopping. Unfortunately, we didn't get a confirmation we're not upset though just confused. But it's fine Im sure we'll get a definite answer next week.

Please understand my craziness. Remember when i felt Ovulation pain in both ovaries, having high HCG than normal, showing a bit early and lastly 2 different gender during scans at 18w and 20 weeks? Well, i'm looking at my 13 week scan and saw this picture... You think i'm seeing what i'm seeing? I know there's a small chance they could miss this during scan especially at this stage i just thought maybe there are really two in there and that's why they saw 2 genders?

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/13wScan_zps1900a4c7.jpg

Attachments

• 13w Scan.jpg
    13w Scan.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 5
Daphne, can you maybe attach the pic? I can't see it on my phone :(
Will only have internet access on my laptop tomorrow but want to see what you are looking at :)

Thanx for going through the extra trouble in posting!
I'm not too sure because I've never been good at 'reading' scans. Do you think they could have still missed a 2nd baby this much later in pregnancy? Omg imagine that. Now I for sure have no ability to wait for your next scan!!

I remember us 'joking' in the beginning about your hcg levels being WAY high and we all thought there were 2

Here's another picture put together when they measured the femur length and BPD (standing position) like the one you see on the left side of the other photo.. Weird...

Edit: Abdominal Circumference instead of BPD...

Oh, and they have different measurements:

Femur length - 13w4d
Abdominal Circumference - 14w4d

Untitled-1.jpg

Thanx for going through the extra trouble in posting!
I'm not too sure because I've never been good at 'reading' scans. Do you think they could have still missed a 2nd baby this much later in pregnancy? Omg imagine that. Now I for sure have no ability to wait for your next scan!!

I remember us 'joking' in the beginning about your hcg levels being WAY high and we all thought there were 2

Don't mention it. It's nothing.... I can post as many pictures here as you wanted :haha:

Before we went for our last scan, DH was joking that maybe the scan will show a boy or maybe it will show two... And we boy instead.. Then after that he said that maybe there are two and they are playing with trick with us and wanted to surprise us. :haha: Dh was just taking it easy and will take whatever the findings are, I, on the other hand is getting so :wacko: with all these... I have to stop this craziness asap (as if i can :rofl: ) and just be glad that there's a happy and healthy baby in there.

Don't worry I understand, it is the not knowing that makes us go crazy (I'm like that now waiting for my gender scan)

I think I'm with you going :wacko: on this one because we don't know for sure till your next scan. Arte you going to ask them to check and make sure if there is / isn't a twin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->