Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I wish I could have done something creative.....instead I threw the pregnancy test at my husband and ran around the living room saying "oh shit" over and over.....and then called my mom and yelled at her that I was pregnant. We were going to do a trailer but my belly wasn't big enough so we nixed it

Kirsty hahahahaha!

Jess I think we're going to base it around me telling him we're pg. We're storyboarding tomorrow :) we'll use it for our portfolio too so hopefully it will be good! I totally just screamed at Dh when I saw that second line though! No creative surprise for him!

Well, if you still remember me & DH got our surprise at the same time. I peed in a cup, DH dipped the test took a video and voila, chuckles everywhere... :haha:

I'm sure this kid thinks I'm the weirdest person in the world. Was having a good ol' dance to Uptown Funk and he sat gurgling at me the whole time :dohh: he already has his 'really mum?' face :haha:

I'm sure this kid thinks I'm the weirdest person in the world. Was having a good ol' dance to Uptown Funk and he sat gurgling at me the whole time :dohh: he already has his 'really mum?' face :haha:

Don't worry Kirsty, i'm sure he won't have a memory of it when he grows up... :haha:

Me too...Just saw it in my feeds again. Have watch it a thousand times already.

Cheryl that is such and awesome announcement to your friend!!! Love it and cant wait to see your trailer!

Kirsty :rofl:
I typed a message to my sister the other day and was all DH as well... needless to say I had a lot of explaining to do after.

DH did not get creative announcement either. I took the test at work the morning. I did not have a test so when I got up I peed in an empty peanut butter jar, got test at pharmacy and dipped the stick. When I got home for lunch he was making a sandwich and I put the test on the counter next to him :haha: The line was faint but there and pink.... to the man's brain I again had some explaining to do :D

Daphne I love that video!! I loved the few seconds where I could tell my bean was exactly that stage. Still with paddles for hands!

FB is flooding with very nice words.....

Changed my profile pic DH & Me with my big bump captioned waiting for our first and noticed one person commented & asked, "Are you pregnant?" Got so irritated.... WTF? Are you blind? Didn't you read the caption at all? Or what did you think about my big bump? Not even congratulatory words... Haven't replied yet but wanted to put "READ!!!!". :haha:

Had a glob of ewcm with streaks of blood this morning. If I ovulated when I think I did, it'd be too early to be implantation. Can't tell my husband so I'm just posting it here :shrug: that fruitcake would have me out looking at double strollers if there was even a 5% chance of another baby :rofl:

Daphne you totally should.. How annoying! Blame it on pregnancy hormones! I would totally be snarky but that's just me :)

Daphne, id probably be that person. Unless the person specifically says pregnant or baby or someone else says it first, I never assume. You have every right to give a nice solid DUH though :rofl:

Daphne you totally should.. How annoying! Blame it on pregnancy hormones! I would totally be snarky but that's just me :)

Pregnancy hormones is flaring up.... Unsolicited advice popped in my FB inbox, a friend of a friend who has one son just told me to stay away from facebook due to radiation (FB or computers :lol: :rofl:), no ultrasound unless necessary because of radiation, and that i should relax more and let DH do all the chores - laundry, cooking , etc..... Does that mean i should just lie down til i give birth? Did she honestly think i didn't make my own research? We're not even close and last time we PM'd was years ago..... And now she's telling me what to do? Was she there when we we're TTC for years? :gun::ninja::growlmad: This is one of the things i hate before announcing.... Can't they just say how happy they are and just shut their mouth... Only speak when the're asked.

Sorry ladies for the rant.... :dance:

Haha Kirsty, you have a way with worda and if you keep it up I might pee myself :rofl: Could it maybe be o time now? I've seen many ladies 'spot' around o time.

Daphne, I luckily haven't had any of those 'friends' I would just ignore it because as soon as you indulge them they think it's okay. Now stop reading this and slowly step away from the pc due to radiation :rofl:

Haha Kirsty, you have a way with worda and if you keep it up I might pee myself :rofl: Could it maybe be o time now? I've seen many ladies 'spot' around o time.

Daphne, I luckily haven't had any of those 'friends' I would just ignore it because as soon as you indulge them they think it's okay. Now stop reading this and slowly step away from the pc due to radiation :rofl:

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->