Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Glamstarr & CMarie - your symptoms sound very promising ladies!! FX for :bfp:

I'm 7DPO today and really not having any PG symptoms yet but my chart still looks good :thumbup:

What do you think?

Hi RAFCHICK541,

Your chart looks great. You are to tell exactly when you ovulate. Not many ppl (including myself) get that dip in temp at ovulation. I just go from low to high and stay high until AF comes. I will try to post a pic of min.

This is the first time my chart has looked so good, also the first time I've ovulated early - always been CD13 for the past 12 cycles, I have been charting all of them so I hope this "weird" cycle is the winner!

Hi Everyone - what a great thread! You guys are all so supportive to each other and it is just so nice, hope you don't mind me joining in! - well I am either 7/8 dpo and i think i feel mind cramping/twinges and lower back pain but dont know if that is even a symptom?!

When are you guys holding until to test?!

Welcome aboard Twinkle! I'm 7DPO and trying to hold out until Monday LOL I have a feeling I'll cave on Saturday though...:blush:

How about you?

Rafchick541 and twinkletoe,

Since we are at the same point in our cycle we should test and post our results together. When would you Moms2Be like to test? :flower:

WOW!...havent looked at this thread for a little while...so glad to see everyone joining :) hello to everyone and good luck for testing! im due to test on saturday 22nd. i caved saturday just gone and took a test which obviously came up negative but im still keeping my fingers crossed for myself and everyone else on this thread!!!
EXCITING!..not long now ladies. Make sure to update us ;)
x

Hi Everyone - what a great thread! You guys are all so supportive to each other and it is just so nice, hope you don't mind me joining in! - well I am either 7/8 dpo and i think i feel mind cramping/twinges and lower back pain but dont know if that is even a symptom?!

Welcome aboard Twinkle! I'm 7DPO and trying to hold out until Monday LOL I have a feeling I'll cave on Saturday though...:blush:

How about you?

Since we are at the same point in our cycle we should test and post our results together. When would you Moms2Be like to test? :flower:

I was thinking Saturday, I'll be 12 DPO and a good chance of an accurate result. I think Miss_May should re-test with us :thumbup:

Whaddya think ladies?

Hi Twinkletoe,

Me and you are at the same point in our cycle. So we can keep up with each other....yaaaayyyyy!!!!I'm due to test on the 24th if AF dnt come. But if she dnt come on the 24th I may still wait a fews days, depending on how tempted I am to test.

When are you testing??

I would really really love to hold.out until the24th but i have ordered some cheapies.on amazon and they may arrive this week! I really shouldnt i know but am just so anxious to know may test at end of week although i know too early!! We will try and hold out together!!

How about you?

I was thinking Saturday, I'll be 12 DPO and a good chance of an accurate result. I think Miss_May should re-test with us :thumbup:

Whaddya think ladies?

sat sounds.good to me!! If i last!! :) i will i will.with all of the girlie help around here we can do it!! :)

I'm due to test around the same time too x EEK I can't wait! x

Yea that sounds good we will test on Saturday..af is due that day so I will if she doesn't arrive :)
I also ordered some cheapie tests on amazon twinkletoe lol!.. which may arrive this week but ill hold out til Saturday :)
Exciting! And glad to have made some more potential bump buddies :) x

Sounds like we're all getting ready to test soon!! Hopefully there's a bfp on this thread! I decided to test early tomorrow at 13/14 dpo :)

Good luck for tomorrow CMARIE keep.us up to date as for my Saturday buddies we can hold out together!! Will keep cheapies firmly in the box (i hope!) :)

So.happy about all the lovely ladies on this thread so much better to go through it together!!

There has GOT to be a BFP somewhere on this thread :)
Good luck CMarie x

Sounds like we're all getting ready to test soon!! Hopefully there's a bfp on this thread! I decided to test early tomorrow at 13/14 dpo :)

Good luck CMarie!!!

I just got back from shopping and just got a generic test for fun. In case af shows up.. now the hard part is deciding when to test... hopefully I don't start af so I have a chance too.. usually after I buy a test or take one.. she shows up.. so keep your fingers crossed for me ladies!

I agree.miss_may we gotta have some serious baby dust floating about for luck we must have some BFP's!!

Good luck CMarie!!!

I just got back from shopping and just got a generic test for fun. In case af shows up.. now the hard part is deciding when to test... hopefully I don't start af so I have a chance too.. usually after I buy a test or take one.. she shows up.. so keep your fingers crossed for me ladies!

Sending lots of luck and baby.dust to you......keep us up to date when you decide to test! :)

I will most def! I was thinking.. since we now have a thread filling with lovely ladies going.. we should come up with a thread name for us. \\:D/ Because once we pass the sept. 24th mark we'll no longer be the sept 24th testers..

If this sounds like a good idea to any of you.. what would some good names be..

there used to be one called "Fertile Mertile Wanna Be Little Preggy Turtles" Which I thought was adorable! Idk if I'm creative enough to come up with something so cute!!

Good Luck CMarie!!! I'll be sending all my BFP vibes to you tonight! :dust:

Welcome to the Saturday testers miss_may :happydance:

I will most def! I was thinking.. since we now have a thread filling with lovely ladies going.. we should come up with a thread name for us. \\:D/ Because once we pass the sept. 24th mark we'll no longer be the sept 24th testers..

If this sounds like a good idea to any of you.. what would some good names be..

there used to be one called "Fertile Mertile Wanna Be Little Preggy Turtles" Which I thought was adorable! Idk if I'm creative enough to come up with something so cute!!

that's a lovely idea..well all have to have a think and get our creative caps on :)

oo ooo add me to that RAF! I will do my best to hold out till saturday!! Shouldn't be too hard as long as the :witch: stays gone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->