Still cant decide!!! (Girl)

xkatiex

1 DD
Reaction score
Help us choose a name! I like chloe, husband likes hailey. I also really like Stella but he doesnt

I love Chloe but Hailey is less common. I voted Chloe though ;)

I vote Hailey, I would probably use it if my name wasn't very similar x

They're about the same to me. Hailey is less popular so I'll vote for that.

Stella was definitely the best, IMO.

I like Chloe, the way youve spely Hailey too is lovely. Personally, I dont get the wow factor from Stella, but when I watch Stella on TV I love it haha!!

We are having the same issue. we decided on Chloe a month or so ago but now my OH said he is going off it! he has always preferred Lucy but its just not a name i ever thought i would give my little girl.

Chloe gets my vote its a lovely name!

Both names are great but I voted for Hailey bc its not as common as Chloe. Also, I don't. Know why (especially bc I really do love both names and I understand why u r having trouble picking between the two) but Chloe makes me think of a rebellious girl and Hailey reminds me of a sweet angle.

I really like the name Hailey, it was actually on my shortlist and I almost chose it for my daughter.

I'm not a fan of the name Chloe. I just don't think it ages well. Its lovely on a little girl, but for some reason I just can't picture a 50 year old Chloe.

Maybe you'll have a better idea once you see the baby in person. :flower:

We are having the same issue. we decided on Chloe a month or so ago but now my OH said he is going off it! he has always preferred Lucy but its just not a name i ever thought i would give my little girl.

Chloe gets my vote its a lovely name!

We had Lucy on our list too!!

I really like the name Hailey, it was actually on my shortlist and I almost chose it for my daughter.

I'm not a fan of the name Chloe. I just don't think it ages well. Its lovely on a little girl, but for some reason I just can't picture a 50 year old Chloe.

Maybe you'll have a better idea once you see the baby in person. :flower:

I feel the same about hailey. I hope when she is here we will be for sure!

Chloe. Nn chlo x

my friend named her kid Chloe and as always I shortened it and called her clo (like flo but with a k sound instead of f) and she hit the roof, apparently the main reason she chose the name was she thought it could be shortened... ooops :dohh:

Chloe. Nn chlo x

my friend named her kid Chloe and as always I shortened it and called her clo (like flo but with a k sound instead of f) and she hit the roof, apparently the main reason she chose the name was she thought it could be shortened... ooops :dohh:

My nephew is Atticus we started calling him Gus and my SIL was soooooo mad, she quickly corrected all of us saying that's not his name! No one in the family likes the name so it's hard to call him that yikes

I prefer Hailey, it's a name I liked but it's SIL's name.

All names will eat shortened/changed. My sons name is three letters, one syllable and he gets called by his initial by some. At the end of the day it will be up to them what nn they like when they get older.

Do you like Sophie?

Nn don't bother me at all. I feel like everyone around me is doin Sophie or Sofia or names like madison

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->