still cant eat a full meal!

tjayne07

1 earth 1 angel 1 on way
Reaction score
So I attempt a small bowl of cereal in the mornings to stop my nausea. ..have a mid morning snack.....then lunch being whatever I feel isnt going to make me through up...another small snack then my main tea around 5 or 6 then a snack later on......
No matter what I have even if I really really fancy it by the time its in front of me I cant even manage half of it without feeling full/sick yet within half an hour my tummy is rumbling again!
Grr its so frustrating!!
Just having a little rant...... :)

Its so frustrating.
Feeling hungry, sick and full is really not good lol.
I find cold things like cereal with ice cold milk goes down easier than something hot bit even then its a struggle to eat it all x

I'm the same..have you tried ice pops or frozen yogurt in tubes? I'm able to stomach a bit more if I have one of these first.

Yep, I remember those days but now all I want to do is eat! I hope you feel better soon xx

No I havnt blondish....I shall get some tomorrow though and give it a bash x

yeah i get that problem from time to time as well
i dont really feel like im going to throw up ever just queezy
especially in the morning if i dont eat right after i wake up
and if i dont eat throughout the day i will get queezy
but i never really get hungry i just get queezy instead and thats how i know i have to eat something to make it stop

This is so me! I am 7 weeks and 3 days- the nausea is unbearable. It got to the point where I was literally only eating because I knew I had to.

One thing that has helped me is taking Diclegis- I still feel sick from time to time, but it does help keep the nausea at bay. One major difference I have notice is I am actually wanting to eat now- still not as much as I did before but more than I was for sure!

Counting down until second trimester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->