still doesn't feel real? whyy? ha

Ablaski17

mommy to a little girl<3
Reaction score
This pregnancy STILL doesn't feel real. I mean I saw bub's heartbeat & everything but it just dosen't feel real. Am I the only one who feels like this?

No love your not I swear Its odd one time you wake up it hits you like a ton of bricks lol mine was when my waters broke lol but to be honest jokes aside You will feel it wate untill he or she kicks wow

ps just read my post Sorry it sounds so like I am taking to a little kid lol sorry x x

hun, i am almost 28 weeks & it still doesn't feel real- even with her moving around :) Prob more like i cant believe it!!

This is my first pregnancy and I feel the same way. I havent had my first appt yet so I keep taking preg test to make sure. I'm up to pregnancy test # 8 and theyre all positive. My hubby thinks I'm losing my mind

Wow, I thought i was the only one that felt that way, I am only 3 weeks and a couple of days i go for my sonogram on Fed. 7th. I got pregnant with the help of IUI on the first try and it still feels like a dream.

i am 14 weeks, had 3 ultrasounds and listen to my LO's heartbeat everyday and i STILL can't believe it. I have yet to buy ANYTHING...i'm scared too.

i am 14 weeks, had 3 ultrasounds and listen to my LO's heartbeat everyday and i STILL can't believe it. I have yet to buy ANYTHING...i'm scared too.

what doppler do you use , and how early did you pick up the heartbeat?

I feel the same way....this is my first and I feel like I am "playing pregnant" like dress-up or somthing haha

This is my first pregnancy and I feel the same way. I havent had my first appt yet so I keep taking preg test to make sure. I'm up to pregnancy test # 8 and theyre all positive. My hubby thinks I'm losing my mind

Exactly how I feel, every time it's positive, I'm like "YAY!" :happydance: and then the next day I'm again like "hmm... Maybe it was just my imagination, maybe I need to do another test just in case" hubby thinks I'm nuts. 1st pregnancy and I'm just not convinced my body is capable of doing the right things

It all feels surreal to me too. Had first scan on Thurs and thought that would help. Nope still feel emotionally detached from it all
Mil dropped over a Moses basket yest as a gift. Keep looking at it thinking what is that doing in my house!
Still waiting for the excitement to hit :-(

Me too, i am 18 weeks, and still don't feel pregnant! I have had a scan, and listen to baby on my doppler but it still feels weird.

I guess i am waiting for the pregnant feeling to kick in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->