Still Early Days But...

nellis10

TTC with Duofertility
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Well some of you may know me from old on here....I've been TTCing since Feb 2007 with no luck until 2 months ago, but sadly it was a chemical.
Last month (September) DH and I dtd once and a week later I asked him for a divorce....long story, but basically when I reconciled myself to the fact that we wouldn't get pregnant again and I was OK with that, I knew my marriage was over....I had been lying to myself for a long time that everything was fine.

My cycles are normally about 25-27 days with OV taking place between CD13 and CD17 at the most....I've had a few screwy cycles recently so when we only BD'd CD11 so too early for anything I thought.

Anyway 2 days ago for some unknown reason I decided to buy a pregnancy test in Asda....boobies had been tender for about 2 weeks and although it was a long shot I thought I would go for it....POAS addict that I was!!!...lol and guess what....when I pee'd in the loo at ASDA it came up right away....so then I went to Tesco stunned and bought digi and it said 2-3 weeks which would have put my OV at about CD13 (to be viable for having BD'd CD11).

So here I am 4+5 today, still pursuing the divorce, still stunned and still utter utterly happy, confused, nervous and amazed!

Thanks for listening!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

OMG! congrats on the baby hun thats amazing news!

sorry to hear about the divorce tho :hugs: xx

Awww huge congratulations... hope u have a very healthy happy 9months xxx

Congrats on ur positive. Hope everything goes well over next 9 months for u. xxx

NATALIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god!!! CONGRATULATIONS :hugs:
that is amazing news!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxx

Fab news about your BFP! Massive congrats. Sorry about the divorce.....I hope the next 9 months are healthy and happy.

OMG!!!!!! NELLIS!!!!!!! :wohoo:
HUGE congrats to you sweetie! xxxx :hugs:

Ooh congrats sweetie!! Im sorry about the divorce though, but if its what you feel is right then Im glad you decided to do it.

Wow, congratulations :flower:
Whatever happens you will have an amazing life as a mother!
Stay strong, Im so happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->