Still falling down the rabbit hole.. 8dpo

Squeeeeeee. you grew a jumbo egg and got mega pregnant! Lol... twins? :oneofeach:

Oh my gosh, don't! I'm a home-birther, co sleeper, babywearing, exclusive breastfeeder.. how the ever loving heck does anyone do that with two! :wacko:

I see it!!!! I'm 8DPO today as well and your BFPs make me wanna test. All I have is an FRER and a cheapie wal mart test, and I don't have many symptoms so I feel like this probably isn't my month again :( When is AF due for you again?

I see it!!!! I'm 8DPO today as well and your BFPs make me wanna test. All I have is an FRER and a cheapie wal mart test, and I don't have many symptoms so I feel like this probably isn't my month again :( When is AF due for you again?

Due 28th

This is the first time I've ever gotten a clear bfp this early. It's always been 10dpo for a clear line. Colour me stunned.

I can see the line without the inverted picture.

Why a 1 hour hold instead of first morning pee? I would follow that up with a Tesco test FMU or hold for 3-4 hours if you can't wait that long!

Good luck :dust: x

Because i wasn't planning to test today, I only realised it wasn't my anniversary (which is when I wanted to test) when facebook memories showed me haha! :blush: It was a spur of the moment 'ah why not' kinda thing, never expected for a second it'd actually turn.

Will do a longer told with ic today, as that's all i have to hand.

Ah ... it's Monday, not much sinking in :lol:, my excuse anyway.

I did love the Tesco tests to follow up with from the strips! x

Omg pink best news ever!! Sticky for sure this time! Are you still December as well??

I can see the line without the inverted picture.

Why a 1 hour hold instead of first morning pee? I would follow that up with a Tesco test FMU or hold for 3-4 hours if you can't wait that long!

Good luck :dust: x

Because i wasn't planning to test today, I only realised it wasn't my anniversary (which is when I wanted to test) when facebook memories showed me haha! :blush: It was a spur of the moment 'ah why not' kinda thing, never expected for a second it'd actually turn.

Will do a longer told with ic today, as that's all i have to hand.

Ah ... it's Monday, not much sinking in :lol:, my excuse anyway.

I did love the Tesco tests to follow up with from the strips! x

Haha that's most days for me!

Omg pink best news ever!! Sticky for sure this time! Are you still December as well??

I hope so!

Looks like it'd be Jan 7th. But Ive always gone over dates with sticky ones so I'd guess at mid Jan.

Squeeeeeee. you grew a jumbo egg and got mega pregnant! Lol... twins? :oneofeach:

Oh my gosh, don't! I'm a home-birther, co sleeper, babywearing, exclusive breastfeeder.. how the ever loving heck does anyone do that with two! :wacko:

Here goes wrap with her twins again :haha: seriously tho it's quite a line for 8dpo!!

Ok.. I guess I can accept that it's not a fluke. :happydance: :cloud9:

2 hour hold (because I can't hold longer, I'm a wimp!) FRER.

8 days post ovulation. What the heck?! :wacko::wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_2901.jpg
    IMG_2901.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 52
Darkening now it's drying.

Attachments

• IMG_2902.jpg
    IMG_2902.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 46
Yay!!! I see it! I just got so excited for you :) I've decided to hold out until Wednesday.

Was that FRER one of the old style ones? I hate that I can't find those anywhere. I am not a fan of the new curved handles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->