Still falling down the rabbit hole.. 8dpo

I'll be rooting for you for Weds!

It's not curbed, but I've never seen a curved FRER for sale here so no idea if they're common here?

I've changed my assessment, it's quads :twinboys: :twingirls:

:rofl:

What a fab line!! My DS2 was that dark at 8dpo! ;)

Really? That's actually good to know. I'm properly wigging myself out about it being too early and a chem. :dohh:

Found it for you. 8dpo DS2:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/c29bd169.jpg

Oh my gosh, that's almost exactly the same. Thank you for digging that out! That really does help :hugs:

How did i miss this?!
Woooohoooo!!! Xxxxx

Your line is great, looks like my dd's but i only got it at 9dpo. Congrats x

This mornings test.

9dpo. Fmu. I think it's safe to say I'm a little bit pregnant. :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_2909.jpg
    IMG_2909.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 39
This mornings test.

OMG OMG OMG!! This is so exciting :)

So I caved and did a cheapie Wal Mart .88 test yesterday afternoon and BFN. I don't even know why I did that. I knew it was too early and it was afternoon urine on a not so sensitive test. I guess your 8DPO positives gave me one hope. I have an FRER at home that I think I am going to try tomorrow. I'm just so nervous it's going to be a BFN.

Congrats pink ❤️ Beautiful progression already ! My my daughter I had a bfp at 8 dpo and a positive on a Digital at 9 dpo !!

This mornings test.

OMG OMG OMG!! This is so exciting :)

So I caved and did a cheapie Wal Mart .88 test yesterday afternoon and BFN. I don't even know why I did that. I knew it was too early and it was afternoon urine on a not so sensitive test. I guess your 8DPO positives gave me one hope. I have an FRER at home that I think I am going to try tomorrow. I'm just so nervous it's going to be a BFN.

Aw bless you bfns suck even though you know it's probably too early. Fingers crossed for tomorrow's test for you, but keep in mind that everyone's hCG rises differently so you could still get a bfp at any time :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->