Still feeling awful!!!

jade1991

Millies mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies 😩
I know I've said this before but when does this feeling like I've been hit by a bus scenario end? Honestly I've never felt so ill in my life. I feel like I've got the flu. I'm struggling to even find the energy to get up for work. Honestly I really feel horrendous.
Has anyone got any tips for the constant icky tired feeling that is with me from morning until night? Seriously I could sleep all day and all night, I feel awful 😷 I never felt like this with Millie. I feel like I've been wiped out!

HELP 😂

It's awful isn't it :( I thought it was never going to end.. sadly for me it didn't until 20 weeks but I think I was just really unlucky! I sat and cried in my car on my lunch break at work practically every day! I was on Zofran as well, so god knows how bad I would have been without it! If you are really struggling, there are medications you can take if you are not opposed to them. I know everyone has a different view. It doesn't have to be as strong as Zofran, there are antihistamines that help with nausea and considered totally safe. Other than my anti-sickness, the only thing I found that helped sometimes was sour flavours. Lemon & lime mostly. I spent a few weeks chewing on sour sweets. Which was odd for me as I don't generally like fruit sweets as a rule! Ginger made me feel more sick.. as did mint :-/

Honestly, it is mostly just a case of slogging through. And feeling sorry for yourself if you need! Most people I know in real life found their MS passed by the second tri, fingers crossed you will!

I had this until 21 weeks... It started to fade slowwwwly at 17 weeks. I still have days when I'm just nauseated and exhausted, though, usually once or twice per week, and I'm almost in third tri. I feel ya! With most of my pregnancies, it went away completely at 11 weeks, and with this one and my other daughter, it just carries on forever..... Honestly, there's not much you can do. A little exercise - a 10 minute walk - will increase your energy level for a bit. I try to get 10 minutes of a walk in after every meal so my energy stays a little higher all day, but when it's raining, I spend the whole day just laying around feeling sorry for myself. lol

It really just depends for many it wares off at the beginning of second tri. I had it with my first pregnancy until 15weeks and I got it this go as well, hoping it ends sooner. I am on zofran and was with my last. I have no energy but doing my best to battle it and just do things to get moving, there's not much else you can do!

Thanks everyone. I know it's something I've just gotta ride out. I've also been having the sour cravings, like still fresh lemonade and orange juice.. And I'm hoping things like that might help.

I thought another pregnancy would be easy, with my daughter I was absolutely fine the whole way through! And this has certainly taken the wind out my sails. I'm wondering if that means it's a boy 😂 I've even got these weird pimples like under my skin on my back and chest, I feel like I don't even know my own body!

I think the worst part is the nausea because that's what causes the tiredness isn't it. I hope it goes around 12 weeks like everyone's said!

Here's to us all escaping the icky bit soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->