Still getting the urge to poas.

Amy-x

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
I have known that I'm pregnant for about 4/5 weeks now. Just waiting until end of October for my 12 week scan.

Now I still get the urge to poas. Silly I know.

Know a minute ago I remembered I had some cheapie OPK's and took one. It came out strongly positive we're the test line was much darker than control line. This might sound like a silly question but is that normal?

Thank you. X

Yes, perfectly normal!! :) OPK's can often show positive when pg, I used my own supply up just to see the line :D I wanted to poas for ages after finding out lol, but try not to obsess over it - enjoy your pregnancy and good luck for your scan xxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Yesterday when hubby and I went to the grocery I told him I want more tests....he looked at me super confused because I took 4 different ones already and all came back strongly positive. I told him I just like seeing the lines lol...

Yes i do lol. Its actually seeing the BFP that i like since the amount of times ive poas and seen a BFN!

I just peed on my last one this morning week estimator one to see if it detected more hcg in my urine! It said 3+ weeks so its cool. I was worried!

I'm panicking because although I've only had a bfp since Tuesday I've only three tests left - I'm going to have to buy some more. I want to pee on all the sticks!!!

I've peed on 6 since my first positive plus 3 digi's to see the weeks indicator rise. Got my 3+ today I'll stop now I think lol.

I'm still poas because I have ic's leftover and I can't help myself! :dohh: :blush:

I think I've taken 8, including 2 clearblue digis.

After I got the 3+ on the digi I said it was time to stop. I stopped temping quite early because I would freak out over a temp drop of 0.02!

to be fair ive only done 1 and that was at the doctors want to do more but cant afford it :( gotta save for lo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->