• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Still hoping for BFP!

I thought implantation bleeding was anywhere from 7-12 days after ovulation. Did I read that wrong? Well, that's a bummer. Maybe I should be watching for AF a little more closely.

You are not wrong. Implantation bleeding right about now would make sense. But it could be something else so who knows :shrug:

I say wait a couple days, and if no AF, test again. Good luck.

Really? Oh forgive me then! Really hope it was implantation :)

I really hope it is too but I have a feeling you're going to be right mummafrog. I haven't had anything else but that one spot so far but my bbs don't hurt anymore and all other symptoms see gone too. So, I think I'll be on the lookout for AF. Which is okay. The hubs will be happy about another month of EOD BDing.

Love the positive attitude about things probably not looking great. I was reading statistics on bfp by brand and with frer, if you don't get your bfp by 12 dpo, you're most likely out of the game. I tested at 11dpo and bfn. So I moped that morning. I was about to leave on a trip home which meant drinking with friends so I tested the next day 12dpo just to confirm the bfn. And that's where I got the bfp! I still say with that brand, and it varies a lot by brand that a bfn at 12dpo it's statistically unlikely to get a bfp after but I guess 11dpo it isn't!

Congrats steph. That's awesome. It's way too easy to get discouraged in this process so I try to always look on the bright side even if I'm not really "felon it." The plus side this month is that I actually ovulated! First time since may. And it's looking like I'm going to get my period without help from provera for the first time since may. So, even without a BFP, a lot of things have improved for me.
AND, I think I'll be coming to you guys for advice and questions from now on. You have all been wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->