Still in denial....what are my real chances

Sparklebaby

Mummy to Jenny
Reaction score
....of being pregnant.

Other than a fuzzy head and a slight feeling of nausea I DONT FEEL PREGNANT. :blush:
I went out last night clubbing and like a good girl - thinking that I am I stayed well away from the booze and drank water and fruit juice all night.
this morning after a very restless night I woke with my ears still ringing and a feeling almost of a hangover....but I didnt drink. could this be Nausea??

Anyway, for those that have been following my story, u will find this easy, but for those that havent, please have a quick look at the following links and tell me your honest opinion.

so far to date: 8dpo last tues? faint pos on an OPK (not hpt)
9dpo faint and I mean very faint pos on a HPT from superdrug 10Miu.
10 dpo better faint poss on another OPK (I have more OPK's than I do HPT :rofl:)

Here is a link to my Team PMA from page 25 where it all starts to happen....read on from this page - has pictures of all the tests.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/113735-pma-25.html

This is the link to the early preg thread which has day by day symptoms....

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/34596-big-thread-early-pregnancy-symptoms-69.html

please have a read and let me know what you would be thinking if in my shoes.
I know, well I think I know deep down inside that I am pregnant, but when I retest tomorro morning at 13dpo I dont want to be disappointed and get a :bfn: I hope this is not all in my head.
PMA girls sorry, I have a feeling Im gonna get a beating later for meing so stoooopid but, I want this to be right. I want a clear :bfp::bfp::bfp::blush:

I was the same, my test was quite faint (day AF due) but I left it a couple of days and did a CB digi and it gave me the words I needed to see, and then I could believe it!! It was nerve wracking waiting for it to come up, just in case it was a BFN, but the feeling you get when you actually see the word PREGNANT is amazing!
Good luck. Hope this is it for you. xx

thank you glitterbug and congrats again on ur good news. hope to be there with you soon. xxxx

have you ever had a faint line on a hpt? I haven't and if i did i would just have to accept that it was there for one reason only - preggo!
Good luck retesting!

very faint on 9dpo. but sdo faint I was holding it up to all kinds of light lol. thanks for the luck vibes.

*UPDATE ON THE SYMPTOMS*
I still have the hungover feeling, i keep getting what feels like a headrush when I stand up and I defo feel sicky. gonna have a sleep later :)

:happydance:A faint line is a line - sounds very promising :dust::dust::dust:x x x x x x

im not a expert on testing and all that but just wanted to say that with my 3 kids i didnt know i was pregnant untill i was late i had no symptons at all.

with my last child who is 4 i didnt have a clue i went for a smear test and found out i was preganant.

good luck and sending u baby dust hope u get ur bfp

:happydance:On my last pregnancy I had a faint line on my OPK to thats what made me do a HPT at 13 DPO! Good luck again x x x x :happydance:

thanks girls. i just wish the gd lines that I have had were on my hpt, i only have one left and I have to save it for tomorro lol or hubby will go mad lol.
plsd about the opks though. :)

lol twins lovely have u tried a home test yet?

if ur due on tuesday im sure it could show the now although not to sure

all the best

i did a hpt on 9dpo and got an extremely faint line hun im now 12 dpo. doing hpt tomrro morning

thank you topaz. I hope so too. already having a sneaky peak today lol

hey.
i get the chronic hangover feeling every now and again. its awful.
try a clearblue test. theyr really good.
gave me a result in no time.
good luck!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012