still in shock, got my bfp yesterday

aread

Reaction score
i have a hubby who is addicted to pregnancy tests, so this month i finally gave in to his arm twisting and tested! i was fully prepared that it would be a BFN, like the previous times and still a day later have to keep looking at my test results ro reassure myself that its definitely a BFP.

feel extremely happy:happydance: but starting to feel worried too:dohh:

Congrats on your BFP! What were your symptoms? You know we are all symptom spotters when waiting on that blessed BFP!:hugs:

Congrats, you must be on :cloud9: Good luck for the next 9 months:hugs:

hi mrskcbrown,

my symptoms were as follows:
my symptoms started 8dpo, had ovary pain on right hand side, sore boobs which got more sore as time went on (on the outside of the breast, my nipples felt fine) and grew in size ( i could feel they were heavy when i went jogging especially downhill!!!:blush:),
11dpo had ovary pain on left hand side too.
12dpo had stretchy pulling sensation in belly area, behind belly button, almost as if i was trying to do a yoga stretch without warming up.
13dpo felt a bit sick, as if my food gets stuck in my chest area plus very frequent urination!
14 dpo, my symptoms are less severe, ovary type pains lessening. i started to notice a little white cm too. still need to go to the loo every 30 minutes

good luck to all of you hope you get your bfp soon!!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->