Still looking for our May Flowers...

Erin & Michelle - good luck with your IUI's! I can't wait to see more BFP's on this board!

My tests are following a similar trend to last cycle's - first positive in the evening, blaring positive the next morning, slightly lighter that evening, and slightly darker again the third morning (this morning). Last cycle I O'ed that third day and I am guessing I'm going to O today. No jump in temp yet this morning so I'm hoping I haven't O'ed. Still way too early at CD9 but we did BD last night and the night before. DH and I are going to a work happy hour thing this evening. I hope he won't have too many drinks to affect his performance (or his swimmer's performance rather).

I did everything I could think of to try to delay the O yesterday - took B6 (supposedly delay O for some people), strenuous exercise, lots of evening primrose oil, and OD'ed on soy products. I also tried everything I could to build up the lining - lots of pomegranate/pomegranate juice, two cups of red raspberry leaf tea, femoral massage. I hope it's enough. It's all I can do.

Can't wait to find out the sex of your baby Allison!

Michelle, I am glad your ankle seems to be on the mend! I am excited to hear how your u/s goes on Monday. Now that your surgery has everything ready, I have good feelings about this IUI!

Erin, good luck today! Thinking of you and sending lots of positive thoughts and vibes your way!!

Allison, so excited to hear the sex! My guess is a girl :)

Beaglemom, are you leaving for your trip today? I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend with your hubby and you enjoy the game!

AFM, I took the progesterone suppository last night at bedtime. Thanks to Beaglemom for the preseed applicator idea, it made it super easy. It felt a little weird but I didn't notice any discharge this morning (Thanks Floridasian, I used a big pad just in case). I am just feeling lazy today, like I am run down and tired. Luckily I don't have much work to do today so I am taking it easy and letting my little bean snuggle in deep.

Floridasian, I hope you were able to successfully delay O, but if not at least you were able to get a couple of BDing sessions in.

It is sounding like everyone's cycles are lining up here. Seems like everyone is going to O sometime in the next few days. I think we are going to see lots of bfps in the next two weeks! :)

floridasian that is early O! Mine is always super late! And have fun tonight! Hopefully you catch that egg!

Erin This may sound strange but when I first started on this forum and this page you, beaglemom, and savvy were there for me a lot! So I retain your guys info more (not that everyone else isn't important because I love you all). I was a newbie starting on this fertility path that I felt ill educated on but you ladies helped me so so much!

Allison I cant wait to find out what your having!

Floridasian, I hope you were able to successfully delay O, but if not at least you were able to get a couple of BDing sessions in.

It is sounding like everyone's cycles are lining up here. Seems like everyone is going to O sometime in the next few days. I think we are going to see lots of bfps in the next two weeks! :)

Keep sending out those good vibes Savvy. I'm on a natural cycle so I don't know when I'll O, if I O. I really hope it doesn't take forever otherwise I'll have to take Provera again. And next cycle it's Clomid time. But it would be nice to have a natural "normal" cycle for a change. So send me your good vibes girl :happydance:
And enjoy :flower:

Keep sending out those good vibes Savvy. I'm on a natural cycle so I don't know when I'll O, if I O. I really hope it doesn't take forever otherwise I'll have to take Provera again. And next cycle it's Clomid time. But it would be nice to have a natural "normal" cycle for a change. So send me your good vibes girl :happydance:
And enjoy :flower:

Suzy, sending you some positive vibes! :dust:

Hey ladies, have been trying to keep up with everything on here. I like all of the positive vibes and energy. It really seems like people are getting answers and progress, and BFPs are right around the corner! And of course savvy's news is so exciting!! I'm glad you are feeling well, so far!

Beaglemom, have a great trip! Hope it's relaxing!

My husband and I are in the process of buying a townhouse and I graduated from my part time grad school program this month, so I never got around to getting OPKs and I was bad about temping this month. So, I wasn't feeling too hopeful about this cycle. I kept waiting for AF and last night at CD 34, I tested and got a positive! I was in a bit of shock after always seeing BFNs. I retested this morning with a digital because my friend gave me an extra one and positive again! I'm happy, but definitely scared and worried about a mc. I made an appointment for June 10th to confirm it and am praying that everything will be fine, so I can still have that appointment.

Congrats Hope!

we left after work last night. So we spent all day out in PA with the husbands cousin. Now we are home relaxing. Tomorrow is Yankees! Somehow we have to fit in BD at the uncles house.. Awkward! But I had cm today. I have plenty of opks but honestly haven't felt like testing. Its nice. So we will see. May just let this cycle work itself out.

Congrats Hope!! :happydance: I am super excited to have a bump buddy! I am on CD33, but since I O really late I think I am 3w4d right now. I have my second beta tomorrow and I will feel so much better once I see that my numbers are doubling. Keep us posted, I will be sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!

Beaglemom, have fun!

Erin, how was your IUI?

I have a feeling we are going to see a lot of bfps this cycle...who is next? Have a great weekend girls! :)

Another positive! This is great! Congrats hope:) H&H 9 months.

I went this morning for my 2nd beta and the RE called back with good news that it went from 34 (10dpo) to 135 (12dpo). :)

Allison, I am excited to hear about your gender reveal today! Have fun!!

Congrats Hope!! :happydance: Another one for the group!

savvy, I'm SO excited about your beta results! And your chart appears to be going triphasic. :) This is it girl! H&H9!

beaglemom, hope you were able to fit in your BD session at the uncle's house! I bet it has indeed been so relaxing not worrying about OPKs and Dr appointments.:thumbup:

Michelle, thanks for the kind words. I'm so happy that we've been able to help somewhat during your journey. That made me really happy to read. :flower:

Hi to everyone, I hope you're all having a good weekend.

IUI went fine yesterday. I was once again in some discomfort and bloated all day. BUT, my temp rise was super small this morning, so I cringed at first. But I woke up w/ the same O discomfort this morning, so oddly enough, I think I'm Oing today instead of the standard 36 hours. I googled and found some girls who said they O'd the day after they were supposed to as well, so I'm hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow. I had bleeding yesterday too, pretty much all the way up until bedtime. It was spotting, I guess, but a tad more than just a little. Naturally, I googled that too, and found it has happened to others. Its fully gone today, and instead I have some EWCM, so that's another reason I think I'm O'ing today. My RE said the washed sperm can live up to 72 hours, but she also said to go ahead and BD today to cover our bases. Even w/ the bleeding and tiny temp rise today, I still feel good about it. Along w/ the 2 eggs we had, DH's count was up a little to $113M after the wash, and motility was 88%. We got in one BD a few days ago, then IUI yesterday, and another BD tonight. FXd my temp goes up tomorrow.

In the meantime, my Dr ordered all meds for IVF just in case we run into any glitches with insurance. Well, there were no glitches, so this huge box already arrived today, and let me tell you... I've never seen anything like it in my life. Since each injection is a little different, it also came with a ton of syringes, needles, alcohol wipes, etc. Also estradiol pills and some P in both injection form and supp form. Its a requirement for IVF since they're retrieving the eggs, rather than letting O occur normally, I guess. They have to get you started on P injections right after egg retrieval before embryo transfer. Then eventually, I guess you switch to the supps for however many weeks the RE decides.

Btw girls.... Wanted to add a little note that if you girls get tired of hearing me ramble about IVF, please let me know! I would ramble on the IVF threads, but I get freaked out when I read about the failed IVFs or someone not getting enough good embryos, so I've chosen to avoid it at least for now. I promise my feelings won't be hurt if you tell me to shut up, lol!

Yay for those numbers going up, Savvy!!!

Congratulations Hope!

Erin, please continue to ramble!!! �� One of the most valuable things about these forums for me ( other than the emotional support of course) is getting a preview of different options I may need to explore. It really helps to hear you guys talk about all the different meds and procedures which may be in my immediate future.

Beaglemom, hope you got your bd in!

Afm, just biding my time. 8 DPO and my temps are looking good. Feeling pretty emotional because everything is looking good this month and I'm feeling "off". But this has happened a couple of other months then AF shows up right on time. I almost prefer the cycles where I don't feel or expect a thing. I did get the progesterone cream in the mail and am applying it 2x a day. I know it's prob not going to do anything but it can't hurt.

Erin - no worries. You can also get lost in the assisted conception forum. The threads are long and go fast. They don't feel as personal.

I got the bd session in. It went really well. No anxiety & no stress. I really think no opks. I am going to be every other day until about cd 21. Then see what happens.

Yankee game was great. Driving back now to PA from NY. Can't wait to get back to snuggle my pups :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->