Still looking for our May Flowers...

Erin, I really hope you don't stop posting about your journey! That is what these forums are for. We have been in our little group for over 6 months now supporting each other and learning something new everyday. It is amazing what the doctors can do with a few meds and injections. Wishing you all the best this cycle!

Sarah, fx'd for you. I felt a little "off" which is what made me decide to test. I had a headache, sore chest with heartburn and I was extremely tired. Plus I had a bunch of wondfo cheapie hpt that come with the opks. I don't think a little boost in P would hurt by using the cream.

I am a little surprised that the RE told me that they don't run anymore betas after they confirm with the 2nd. So now I have to wait until I am 7+ weeks for my ultrasound.

Thanks everyone! Feeling okay, still super nervous that something will go wrong and had a crazy dream about my first doctors visit that she gave me bad news.

Beagle mom, did you go to the Yankees game already or is that coming up? Hope it was fun!

Erin, I hope you continue to share your journey. I like how positive this group is despite everything everyone is going through. I haven't found that in all forums.

Allison, that's exciting! I'm sure it probably feels good to know!

Yes, Yankee game was yesterday. I took a million pics of Derek Jeter. It was tough in the gift shop because there were tiny baby hats and jerseys. But couldn't buy anything with his uncle around. We are also near a huge Babies R Us. But can't get away to go there.

My husband asked me about my testing and I said no tests this month. So he seems ok with the plan. It is just so nice not to think about it. But next month we will be back on meds, injections, and dr visits...unless I get lucky ;)

My husband asked me about my testing and I said no tests this month. So he seems ok with the plan. It is just so nice not to think about it. But next month we will be back on meds, injections, and dr visits...unless I get lucky ;)

I had written this month completely off after my Grandfather died and I had to reschedule my RE appointment. I kept thinking, I wish I would just get a bfp but I didn't think I had much of a chance...well I got the biggest surprise ever. You never know what surprise you might take home from your vacation! :winkwink: Glad you had a good time at the game!

Thanks ladies. It really is exciting to know finally! Now I can really go crazy shopping! Lol

Do any of you ladies have experience with cysts ruining your scheduled iui? I have been on BCPs and hopefully get to stop tomorrow, and have an ultra sound on Thursday hoping my cysts are shrunk or completely gone. If they aren't gone I'm afraid I don't get to do iui this cycle. : ( I have read clomid can actually increase risk of cysts...is that why most of you take femara?

Congrats on your :bfp:, Hope!!! So exciting.

Allison, congrats on finding out you are having a :baby: boy!! Have fun shopping.

Savvy This is great news! So happy for you! Now you can stop worrying:)

Allison Have a fun time shopping for baby boy things! Know what the baby room is going to be done in?

Beaglemom I have heard of stranger things happening :winkwink:

AFM Ultrasound in the morning. And I cant sleep! Guess it is the nerves or something. I just hope everything goes well and I have good follicles! Will check in tomorrow.

AFM Ultrasound in the morning. And I cant sleep! Guess it is the nerves or something. I just hope everything goes well and I have good follicles! Will check in tomorrow.

Good luck today, fx'd for some good follicles!

Well I just got done at my appointment and I only have one good follicle at 23 mm on the right. I'm actually pretty disappointed that I only have one good follicle. My RE said that he didn't really want to put twins is me. Lol. Every other cycle I had two or three. The only thing different I did this cycle is take the fertilaid so maybe that's what's messing me up.

Isn't it time for a new June thread? Or maybe we just keep this one since it seems to be giving us BFP's. What do you all think?

AFM, Waiting for blood results and had neg opk today.

Misaacs don't worry about the "just" one follicle. As we have all seen by now, the BFP's appear when we least expect it!

Congratulations Allison! :blue:

Beaglemom - sounds like you had a good trip. I'm glad you got to see your favorite player and took tons of pictures but more importantly - got the BD session in without stress! Sometimes that's all it takes to get a BFP!!

Savvy - glad your number is up. I'm sure it's a sticky one this time!!

Allison - congrats on the boy. I'd love to have a boy!!

Erin - I'd love to continue hearing about IVF. I hope I won't need it but it's good to get educated and hearing from real people their experiences so please continue posting!

Michelle - that's a good size follicle you have there! I'd be very happy with just one that size!

JCM - no experience with cysts or IUI. Hoping someone else would chime in or you can get your answers soon.

Suzy - good luck with your blood test and hope you get a positive OPK soon! I'm so done with the yam. It wasn't bad or anything but eating it every day for like 9 consecutive days was just bleah!

I don't really get the opportunity to socialize anymore now that I work from home so Friday night's little happy hour thing with DH's work group was fun. However, out of the 10 or so people there, 2 were pregnant. And the rest were mostly women so they talked about pregnancies and babies a lot. I really couldn't say anything but to just sit there. One of them said she thought the baby would probably come out the second week of August and my heart just dropped - don't tell me it's August 14th! That was my original due date if I didn't m/c. Watching their bellies was a little tough to be completely honest.

And now I'm even more confused about my O. So the first positive came on the evening of CD7. Next morning CD8 was blaring positive but then it faded quickly. By evening of CD9 the test line was barely visible. All subsequent tests were negative. So I thought if the OPK is following the same trend of last cycle, I would o probably CD9 or CD10. No temp jump on CD10, no temp jump on CD11 and I was starting to think that the positive OPK was a fluke and I could probably get another surge and a real positive in a few days.

However, this morning I woke up with a huge temp jump, so I was convinced I o'ed yesterday at CD11. I put my temp into FF and boom, it gave me CH and said I o'ed on CD9. My oral chart doesn't have cross hairs yet though. So I'm completely confused when I'm o'ed, if at all. I'm supposed to start my progesterone suppositories at 3DPO but I have no idea if I should start today or not.

Michelle, all it takes is one!

Suzy, I hope you get your results and a + opk soon!

Floridasian, I feel the same way about socializing because I also work from home. I always get jealous when my hubby comes home with a ton of stories, I ask him if he actually worked or just talked to his coworkers all day! I also would have been due in August (around the 5th), when my SIL announced she was pregnant my husband told me she was due in September, probably so it didn't hurt my feelings. MIL told me he was wrong and she is due in August.
I am a little confused by your chart too, to me it really looks like you O'd yesterday with the high temp jump today. I am no temping expert though. If you are not positive you O'd, could you wait until tomorrow to see where your temps are before starting the P?

Okay one question about the P suppositories, I have taken them the last 4 nights. (TMI) Do you notice white floater bits in your urine?

Yes Savvy - that is the waxy residue/discharge I was telling you about. Sometimes it comes out on its own. Sometimes it only comes out when I go to the bathroom.

JCM - no experience with cysts. My RE gave me femara after 6 failed cycles on clomid. I don't think I ever had any cysts or thin lining based on my first u/s with the RE. But it can cause these things in other women. I think some fertility clinics only work with femara. But mine is not one of them. When I went to my med class, there was at least one woman who was given clomid. I think it is a good drug, just not for everyone...like a lot of meds.

misaacs, sorry you are disappointed with the follicle. I too wish I had more than one on my last IUI...figured it would be good to have 2 for the boys to swim to. Good luck though...the one you have seems strong. No reason to dwell :) Try to stay positive.

Floridasian, I do not chart, but if I were you, I would count 3 dpo after the latest day you think you O'd. So if you think you did on CD11, count from that day to be safe.

We were supposed to BD last night, but way too tired after the drive home. We got in around 11 which wasn't bad, but it was a long drive & to make things worse my sister totally started me out in a piss mood. She lives in Baltimore so we invited her to come eat with us on Sunday in PA...about an hour drive for us, 1 1/2 hrs for her. Mind you, we have been driving ALL WEEKEND. She never answered us with a positive answer. Then Sunday morning, only voicemail on her phone. So we leave. I had told her lunch & she made no effort. So we are just pulling in to the place & she texts me saying where are we. I was so pissed. So I am texting her after lunch saying meet us at a Kohls off the interstate. So she never textx me back until we are about 20 minutes from the Kohls. It is a 15 min drive for her. Oh I know where that is, when will you be there. I say 20 minutes. She says oh we just got in the pool. So she wants us to reroute to go to her house. I had spent my trip picking up little things for her & my little nephew. I had also bought some things for the older one I was bringing up. On my way up, I went out of my way to buy this thing I knew they wanted. So end result, I was just so mad she made no effort so I went home. I am trying so hard not to be spiteful & return the things I bought. It is not my nephews faults. But it is so typical of her. But on the flip side she continuously complain my father does not make an effort with his grandchildren. My nephews are the closest things I have to children besides my dogs...& she just doesn't care. UGH!

Anyways...BD tonight hopefully. I had more cm today. But my husband is feeling pretty awful so he is laid up on the couch when we were supposed to be doing some clean up. But I hope he feels better so we can have a nice night tonight.

Thank you to everyone for keeping hope alive. I really don't think we can do this with only femara, but who knows, right? And if we fail this month, back to IUI & it will feel much better after having taken a break.

I can start a new thread if everyone is on board. Just let me know. I can get one started later today. I am going to start working on my house clean up now even if the husband can't help.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/2184845-june-here-we-come.html#post32840145

JCM - I got cysts almost every IUI cycle. It meant I had a month off in between IUIs. Really sucks. It is one of the reasons I am taking a couple of months off before starting the IVF cycle.

Savvy - great numbers!!
Erin - I need the IVF info since you are beating me to it!

JCM - I got cysts almost every IUI cycle. It meant I had a month off in between IUIs. Really sucks. It is one of the reasons I am taking a couple of months off before starting the IVF cycle.

Savvy - great numbers!!
Erin - I need the IVF info since you are beating me to it!

That's kind of what I was figuring...(take a month off) I was supposed to start this last cycle but after my baseline these cysts grew instead of shrinking and another popped up! If they continue I might just try iui once or twice and then move on. I'm totally impatient at this point. Did you have to take birth control during your months on break?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->