Still looking for our May Flowers...

Blood result update!

Finally got the phone call from the nurse about my labs this morning. I went to one of the hospitals clinics that is about 10 minutes from my house vs. the almost hour drive to the RE office. Because I did that they don't have control over the labs so it took longer to get my results.

My beta came back at 34, which the nurse said was good for 10 dpo. They always repeat them in two days, which will be Saturday. I am going to drive to the RE office since they will run the tests there and have the results sooner, if I went to the clinic I would have to wait until Sunday or Monday for the results.

She also called in the prescription for the progesterone suppositories and I need to start those at bedtime tonight. Beaglemom, were you taking that? I am sorry I know a few girls were taking it here, I thought. Any words of advice? Side effects?

Thanks girls for all the well wishes! :hugs:

Savvy this may sound strange but I was using a pressed applicator to put the suppository in. One time it didn't seem in far enough so I used it instead of fingers.

Side effects are basically Prego symptoms so you should be fine.

Thanks for the tip beaglemom!

I am seriously the worst person with side effects, I get so paranoid. I am sure I will be fine. :)

Ahhh! Savvy, CONGRATS!!! So happy for you!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Thanks, Prachipie! How are you doing?? How have you been feeling?

I'm good! Thanks for asking. The first trimester has progressed pretty painlessly, super sleepy but not that nauseous. We had our first ultrasound a couple weeks ago and baby looked good with a strong heartbeat. We have another ultrasound next week. I've been in that phase where I look a little bigger but not pregnant yet, and I really want to fast forward a couple weeks to where I have a real live bump!

I'm so glad the blood work confirmed everything and that your HCGs are looking good!! Hope the little bean nestles in there snug and tight!

I'm good! Thanks for asking. The first trimester has progressed pretty painlessly, super sleepy but not that nauseous. We had our first ultrasound a couple weeks ago and baby looked good with a strong heartbeat. We have another ultrasound next week. I've been in that phase where I look a little bigger but not pregnant yet, and I really want to fast forward a couple weeks to where I have a real live bump!

I'm so glad the blood work confirmed everything and that your HCGs are looking good!! Hope the little bean nestles in there snug and tight!

Glad you stopped in and posted an update! Congrats on your first ultrasound and glad the first trimester is treating you well. When is your due date?

Due December 15th! Baby measured exactly the size it should according to my FF estimated O date. Crazy how accurate temping and charting can be!

I'm so excited for you, savvy!!! Look at the website betabase.com, it'll tell you avg betas for how many dpo you are. It was reassuring for me.
Prachipie, you're exactly a month behind me! I'm November 15! Lol.

Anyways, I'm finding out if it's a boy or a girl tmrw. Well, kinda Saturday. Appt is tomorrow but I won't get my gender reveal cake until Saturday! I can't wait!!!

Lots of exciting things going on here.

I had an awful migraine today and had to leave work early. I came home and rested and I'm feeling better now. Migraines suck but they are always an indicator that I O'd. I get them the day of or the day after.

No side effects for me Savvy. Just a lot of waxy discharge that will stain your clothing. What dosage are you on?

I'm so excited for you, savvy!!! Look at the website betabase.com, it'll tell you avg betas for how many dpo you are. It was reassuring for me.
Prachipie, you're exactly a month behind me! I'm November 15! Lol.

Anyways, I'm finding out if it's a boy or a girl tmrw. Well, kinda Saturday. Appt is tomorrow but I won't get my gender reveal cake until Saturday! I can't wait!!!

Thanks, I have been on google for like two hours! I guess the most important thing is that the numbers continue to double and rise.

So excited for you, will you be doing a gender reveal here next week? :)

MissStacy, glad you are feeling better, hopefully that indicates a strong O!

Floridasian, I am on 200mg. Nurse told me once a day vaginally, the prescription bottle says 3 x daily vaginally and the information sheet says orally...going to put one in vaginally tonight and call tomorrow to see what dose I need to take. Thanks for the heads up, going to put a pad on and sleep on a blanket just incase... of course I just put my favorite sheets on my bed yesterday and I am too lazy to change them!

Just wanted to give an update on my ankle. It is not fractured!! I some how pulled my ligaments. And its healing great so I went for my walk/run yesterday with my dogs. My one didn't want to walk anymore. She just decided to lay down several times. And even slipped her collar to not walk or run anymore. It was so funny. I even carried her a bit. Silly dog lol I don't think she will go anymore lol

IUI #2 today in a couple hours. I've been so focused on making sure everything was in place for the IVF, that I hadn't been thinking too much about this IUI. But yesterday I thought about it more, and I'm actually feeling pretty excited and hopeful about it now! They said the 2 follies from Tues would probably grow to 23 & 19 by today, DH and I made sure to BD when we needed to, I'm starting to feel that familiar abdominal discomfort and bloating, and my temp is still in pre-O range so I don't have to wonder if I O'd those two eggies already. Not that it would be a big deal if I did last night, but it gives me peace of mind that it will probably be sometime in the next few hours. So now I feel all excited, and I'm also feeling very optimistic! I'm also super relaxed right now, and I know it's because of that optimism, and also the fact that if the IUI doesn't work, I won't be as heartbroken again since I'll have already started my lead-in to the IVF.

Savvy, how are you feeling today Hun? Hopefully you're not worrying about anything and you're just enjoying being pregnant and thinking about starting your baby shopping soon! :flower:

MissStacy, sorry for the migraine, but at least like you said, it means you're O'ing! I hope you're feeling better. If I remember correctly, you said you get the worst kind of migraines, right?

Prachipie, great to see how well you're doing!! I'm hoping our Savvy here is starting a trend for the rest of us, hehe!

Floridasian, how are your OPKs looking today? Did you go ahead and get some bd sessions in even though it's early? Don't lose hope for this cycle. You wouldn't be the first girl to get a bfp with early O. It does happen!

Allison, will you be announcing the baby's sex here today, or keeping it a surprise?? How exciting that you're finding out today!

Michelle, so glad you don't have a fracture! How's it feeling?

Hi Suzy, Moni, HopePeaceJoy, and FBG (if you're checking in!), and everyone else! :flower:

I feel like so many of us here are right by each other this cycle with O/IUIs. My follicle ultrasound is Monday. I love this one. I am very optimistic about this one. This will be my first IUI since surgery and second with the ovidrel shot/letrozole. I have also been taking fertilaid. Which I had to write down on my paperwork yesterday at the doctors. I wasn't going to but it specifically asked to put down herbs and supplements. So I did and the nurse had to come in and ask me what it was. I was so embarrassed!
GL today Erin! I hope this is it for you! I am so hopeful for you since you were able to get pregnant before when only on clomid and this is your second after your hsg test which cleared everything up. So glad your feeling optimistic and relaxed:)

Erin, I will let y'all know tomorrow what the sex is! I'm not one for surprises! Lol

Thanks Michelle! Wow, you have a really good memory! I sometimes have a hard time remembering which details belong to which girl. :wacko: Thanks for the support. :)

I'm excited for you also! I think you have a GREAT chance now after that surgery and you are fully healed. :) GL with your u/s on Monday, can't wait to hear how it goes! Sounds like we have a lot of optimism going on, which is really great.

Like I said, maybe savvy is getting us the mojo we need so we'll all be on our way, hehe!

Erin, I will let y'all know tomorrow what the sex is! I'm not one for surprises! Lol

Yay! Can't wait to hear!! I'm not really one for surprises either, I wouldn't be able to hold back, LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->