Still need advice :\

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
I know i should do ov tests but atm i can't get any untill i get paid and what not..

But all the calenders iv looked at say i ovulate 4th-14th april, i have a normal 25 day cycle my LMP was 28th april .. and finished thursday night/friday morning .. had sex saturday several times if sperm survives 3-5 days max.. then that means it that will be till thursday? and thursday is the 7th so its in the middle of me ovulating? (Does that make sense?)

Really confused.. then my ticker says waiting to ovulate? but on the actual site it says im fertile .. :wacko:

Help?! lol

:flower:

hey hun...I would say if you can BD a bit more this week, that would help increase your chances of conception, just in case you ovulate a bit later, but if you can't, then you still have a chance if you do in fact ovulate this week and hope that at least some sperm will survive that long, it only takes one right? lol.

GL! :hugs:

Thankyou .. its confusing me saying im ovulating now we wasnt planning on trying till end may time! so if im not this time then we will probs leave it off till then i spose time will tell!
xx

I totally understand, I was never able to go by the fertility trackers or calendars because my cycles were not consistently the same amount of days and some months I would ovulate earlier or later than others, so it drove me nuts!

If it's not your month, then GL when you do try :D lots of babydust!

There driving me nuts too.. really making me anxious aswell!
ill wait and see i think by looks of it if everything did do its thing then i was lucky but OH doesnt think i will be we know he did it in me and everything and i found out i was ovulating around the right time from what iv saw.. but he just doesnt think i will be .. my periods can be 5days or less they used to be normal when i first got them at like 14 .. but for years theyve been 4 or 5 days sometimes id only be on for 3 :shrug: xx

TTC can be so frustrating right?! So many factors that go into it that can drive you insane! Well I hope it's your month, keep us all posted :D

I think im testing 12th at the earliest which might not show anyway and then ill be waiting till the 22nd when either :witch: should be here if not i will test and by then if i am a positive should show apparently .. but if my :witch: shows then i will know, not hopeful for this month but then it means we can have the break and TTC properley end may time but OH says cause hes only tried for a baby once with a girl when he was 18 (now hes 26).. it took 7 months so hes unsure if its his sperm count so hes getting tested thursday to see whats what.. with my son it happened really fast so i don't think its me .. hopefully it wont take us longer then 7months i think by that point id just feel like giving up :dohh:

Ill keep updated just got to sit and wait now :coffee: xx

If not this time when you TTC it will be close to me so maybe we will get :bfp: simler times!! :happydance:

That would be awesome, I love being pregnant at the same time as other gals, so much fun to progress together! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->