Still no coverline

Grrr...still no coverline!! I'm thinking I O'd on the 13th because a had a dip. The 14th I had a slight rise. 15th it peaked big time. Now today it dropped! Wtf!?

welcome to my life LOL

I thought I o'd on the 8th but today i checked and my cm is ewcm. like wtf. and my temp is rising and dipping!! ugh

You havent Od, your temps have not shifted up and stayed up indicating O, even on the 8th. :thumbup:

Trust me i know. Lol ty!

Well got my crosshairs. Ni chance of bfp since no bding due ro family over the past two weeks and my opks and i missed my lh surge. How are you doing 21yrsurvior?

Well got my crosshairs. Ni chance of bfp since no bding due ro family over the past two weeks and my opks and i missed my lh surge. How are you doing 21yrsurvior?

I totally forgot to write on this thread, sorry hun. I got my BFP on June 28th! I was completely shocked. However, I read that there are some anxiety/anti depressants and anti seizure meds that can give you a false positive. I wrote to my doctor and asked for a blood test to confirm. But I was thinking if it was a false positive I wouldn't have missed my period, not have an elevated BBT, and my tests wouldn't be getting slightly darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
I wont lie and say im not super jealous! LOL

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you! I have been stressed since then though. I was reading that my meds could cause a false positive...aye aye aye, so I had the blood test done yesterday, got the results late last night and it confirmed by my HCG level I was thrilled with that. Then I got freaked out this morning over a high testosterone and DHEAS results. I kept writing to my doctor like a crazy woman, her nurse talked to her and replied on her behalf and it seems like she's not worried at all and if she was she would have ordered more labs. So she referred me to the OB. I have an appointment with a nurse on the 7th and then get seen by the doctor for the full exam August 11...that's a long time to wait though. By then I should be 11 weeks pregnant. I'm just hoping and praying nothing goes wrong.

Thank you! I have been stressed since then though. I was reading that my meds could cause a false positive...aye aye aye, so I had the blood test done yesterday, got the results late last night and it confirmed by my HCG level I was thrilled with that. Then I got freaked out this morning over a high testosterone and DHEAS results. I kept writing to my doctor like a crazy woman, her nurse talked to her and replied on her behalf and it seems like she's not worried at all and if she was she would have ordered more labs. So she referred me to the OB. I have an appointment with a nurse on the 7th and then get seen by the doctor for the full exam August 11...that's a long time to wait though. By then I should be 11 weeks pregnant. I'm just hoping and praying nothing goes wrong.

Relax! Stressing out will be worse! Juat breathe and enjoy that pregnancy!

Relax! Stressing out will be worse! Juat breathe and enjoy that pregnancy!
Thanks girl, I'm trying to relax....that doesn't come easy to me. I have to completely go off my my anxiety meds, and have been off them now for a week, and it sucks. I keep thinking worse case possible. My latest one is that I keep thinking that there won't be a baby at all in the ultrasound. I hope this thinking is normal for first time pregnancies. I know that stressing is not good, and I'm trying hard not to think be that way. I guess I'm not use to having good things happening LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->