still not in the mood for sex

jenfirstbaby

i <3 my baby girl :)
Reaction score
My LO is now 8 weeks old. Me and OH last had sex a few days before I gave birth. For some reason im not even in the mood, I don't miss it ay all.

I never wanted it while I was pregnant so we rarely did it. The last few times were really just to hurry LO out of me :haha:

I had told OH that we had to wait til after my 6 week check and said sorry ... Hr said 'dont worry I went longer than that when you were pregnant'.... I didn't think we had gone so long:blush: I felt a little bad when he said that !

I had my check 2 weeks ago and was given my pill to start again. I still haven't taken it! If im honest the thought of sex makes me go 'ugh' lol

Anyone else? Not sure if its me or if its because I've had problems with OH not being very hlpful with LO

I've been off sex ALL pregnancy, we've only done it a handful of times and usually because my oh wants it so bad. I don't miss it at all either, I don't know how I'll be after the birth. Could it be that hormones are still playing a part? Have you tried anything to try and get yourself in the mood?

Are you breastfeeding? I found when willow was new I had no interest at all

If he isnt helping with Lo you maybe feeling tired and resentful.

Youre not going to do team sports if your running solo. :haha:

If all else fails read 50 shades and DIY ;)

If he isnt helping with Lo you maybe feeling tired and resentful.

Youre not going to do team sports if your running solo. :haha:

If all else fails read 50 shades and DIY ;)

Haha! That made me chuckle. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->