Still Scared

hmu04146

Baby #2 due May xxx
Reaction score
Hey girls, Im 19 weeks, and can feel baby move although I have completely convinced myself its not baby and something is wrong, so scared for my 20 week scan, does this ever go away? xxx:cry:

i felt the same for my 20 week scan (i found out about Harry at my 20 week scan, so was worried about that) but i thought that as soon as i felt this little one move i would calm down, but like u said i was convincing myself that it wasnt baby it was gas or i was imagining that i cud feel movements!!

i am now 31 weeks and although i now have good days i still ha e days where i am scared or worried!!

i wish the feeling did go away but after what we have been through it is only natural ro worry!! hope u start to feel better and just take each day at a time! x x

:hugs: can't really advise - having a wobble too at the mo - but many :hugs:

hx

Thanks girls I aopreciate the reply, I'm just so panicked all the time I don't even like ppl touching my bump incase they press too hard, mad right?! My OH thinks I should be over the losses by now and be thankful we made it this far I thought I was dealing with them but obviously not :( its really good to know I'm not the only one xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->