Still sick.... Bet it's a girl. *UPDATE*

I didn't get sick with my angel boy and I haven't been sick this pregnancy either. Another boy, or do I just not get sick while pregnant? :shrug:

Mind you my mom was never sick with me so maybe it's hereditary.

Oh Fit, im so glad its a boy!! Bet OH is thriled, are you ok?x

I didn't get sick with my angel boy and I haven't been sick this pregnancy either. Another boy, or do I just not get sick while pregnant? :shrug:

Mind you my mom was never sick with me so maybe it's hereditary.

Oh Fit, im so glad its a boy!! Bet OH is thriled, are you ok?x

HI Blu I didn't know when I wrote the above post but yes it was confirmed today that our rainbow is a boy too!!!

Yes DH is thrilled and so am I. I'm not so worried about what that doctor said. Our little boy was so perfect and active on the u/s today and he looked so happy. :cloud9:

Kd congrats on team blue!!!!!

Congrats on your boy! I had horrible nausea from finding out I was pregnant and it took them 3 weeks before prescribing me Diclegis! It was amazing! I could finally eat and finally gained the weight back I lost. I took the medicine until I was 16 weeks and now I feel great most of the time. Only nauseous when babies are kicking my stomach.

Congrats on your boy! I had horrible nausea from finding out I was pregnant and it took them 3 weeks before prescribing me Diclegis! It was amazing! I could finally eat and finally gained the weight back I lost. I took the medicine until I was 16 weeks and now I feel great most of the time. Only nauseous when babies are kicking my stomach.

I have been taking the diclegis and still throwing up about once a week. Even when I take it, I am still having a hard time eating. I called the doc to get an official prescription because she just gave me a bunch of sample pills to start out with, and since I was still throwing up anyway I guess she decided to call in zofran, because that's what I got when I picked it up. It was a Friday night, so nothing I could do about it. I really would prefer not to take the zofran, but I didn't want to be sick, so I have been taking it. ....and it has changed my life. I had forgotten what it was like to WANT to eat food. I have an appointment tomorrow and I plan to ask her about it. I'm not sure I really want to keep taking the zofran, but it sure does feel good to eat again! I'm torn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->