Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

What an ordeal! However, he's here, he's safe and he's bloody gorgeous haha!

When ive the energy ill write up a birth story but fo rnow I'm just gonna say it was horrific but worth every bloody second and id do it again tomorrow for another like him!

The staff at the Princess Anne Royal Bolton were absolutely AMAZING and i know I would never have got through it without them - I can't say enough about them :cry::thumbup::flower:

Had a c section in the end but laboured up to 8 cm. recovering well and Tommy is doing amazing. Can't believe it's all over haha!

Attachments

• Our gorgeous boy.jpg
    Our gorgeous boy.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 6
What an ordeal! However, he's here, he's safe and he's bloody gorgeous haha!

When ive the energy ill write up a birth story but fo rnow I'm just gonna say it was horrific but worth every bloody second and id do it again tomorrow for another like him!

The staff at the Princess Anne Royal Bolton were absolutely AMAZING and i know I would never have got through it without them - I can't say enough about them :cry::thumbup::flower:

Had a c section in the end but laboured up to 8 cm. recovering well and Tommy is doing amazing. Can't believe it's all over haha!

congratulations lilmiss, he's precious!
well done!!! look after yourself xxx
:crib:

paula your up next petal :haha: how are you feeling nervous, scared, excited?

tallmom hows it going this month?

lilmiss hope your adjusting well to life as a family :cloud9:

a lady on another thread i'm on's waters broke last wednesday and she gave birth to her sleeping baby two days ago, she was 21 weeks gone. :cry:
made me so anxious. just when you think your in the 'safe zone'.

Hi Ladies :hi:

Just wanted to say CONGRATS to Lilmiss, he's adorable!

Paula hope you are doing well!

Hispirits- I'm so sorry about your friend, that is so sad and scary.
But you seem like you are doing well? Hope you are feeling good!

So I'm waiting to O. I haven't started taking OPKs this cycle yet, but I think I will start today. REALLY hoping i'll have another normal cycle. My temp is waaaaaaay down this morn. so i'm feeling optimistic. At the beginning of my cycle I ran out of bona dea and managed to scrounge up enough money to get another bottle, the 20% off coupon they gave me helped too. I have to say they are a WONDERFUL small company and I always get hand written thank you notes with my orders. :thumbup: I'm hoping that missing a few days at the beginning wont effect my cycle. FX! But I drank lots of raspberry leaf tea in the mean time.
If you know of anyone who is still trying and nothing is working for them, please let them know about Bona Dea, I really am blown away at how effective it is!

Anyway, I went for a portfolio interview this past Friday at Maine College of the Arts. So I've got a lot going on! I've decided I'm definitely going to apply and by the sounds of it I'll be getting in. But if I DO get pregnant before then that's okay too! But I need to keep moving forward with my life. I've put things on hold for the past 2 and a half years so it's time to carry on... but i'm still hopeful I will get to be a mom someday...

Eeeeek I know :dance: I can't wait to be honest! I have had such a tough pregnancy with nausea etc that I'm ready to meet him :cloud9:

How are you all doing?

Sorry to hear bout your friend hi :sad1:

Xx

Paula- I hope you are feeling better!

Hmmmm, I'm wondering now if I Od :shrug:

paula, aww bless ya.didn't know you were suffering hun.
its been a long journey for you. have you got everything, you all organised?
i just brought my changing bag :blush: £75 (on the credit card)
but it was divine, i got a pacapod oban, its amazing!!

tallmom, i'm not sure if you did or didn't, fx crossed the temps stay up now.

i've got to move house again :growlmad:

i really didn't expect to get pregnant when i moved here. i have one bedroom upstairs and one down.
so when baby needs his own room i'll have to move anyway, i need him on the same floor as me.
but i was prepared to stay here (overpriced as it is) until he needed his own room.
i got an email from my letting agent yesteday, saying our 1st years tenancy was up april 27th, do we want to stay.
i said yes.
so she came back and said the rent would be increased from £850 to £880 :dohh:

i know its only £30, but its so overpriced already, and doesn't really fit our needs anymore, i begrudge paying it.

so i email the lady back and said i would need to discuss the increase with dh.
within 2 hrs she was on my door step with an eviction notice! WTF!:growlmad:

so i have decided just to go, found a nice 3 bedroom place all new, much bigger then this pace for the same price.
so fx we get it.
i don't want to wait, i wanna go now if i'm going before i get to big.also want time to settle in before baby arrives.
i hope this is the last move for a while, i hate moving and its all i seem to do!

ah at least you found somewer nice his....880 is extorinate! i pay around 400 for my mortgage but that was before the boom, so i know im lucky....i defo couldnt pay that much on my wage for rent.

better move now anyway so you can get organised!

sorry abt your friend...i know how she feels :cry:

Trix where we live in Kent, for a decent 2/3 bed in a nice area, rent is £800-£950 PCM.
Shocking!

Omg Hi, that's terrible as if she did something like that knowing that you were pregnant.......what a bitch!!!!

I haven't got everything ready for Alfie yet, got his pram and clothes but that's about it :shock: we are decorating all the rooms upstairs so we don't have any room for his Moses basket etc.....I m getting a little worried though that he will turn up and we aren't ready :cry:

Tallmom I hope you have and you get your BFP soon, you deserve it :hugs:

Xx

Omg Hi, that's terrible as if she did something like that knowing that you were pregnant.......what a bitch!!!!

I haven't got everything ready for Alfie yet, got his pram and clothes but that's about it :shock: we are decorating all the rooms upstairs so we don't have any room for his Moses basket etc.....I m getting a little worried though that he will turn up and we aren't ready :cry:

Tallmom I hope you have and you get your BFP soon, you deserve it :hugs:

Xx

i'd got to mothercare order everything you want in one and give them the date to deliver it all.

you'll get it done! :thumbup:

i've been a bit too pro active. i've nearly got everything. just need breast pump steriliser, monitor. :blush:

i'm glad though, now with the move i'd never have enough time to get organised!!
i imagine, if we get thr house we want, once all the references have gone through we'll be moving end march, that'll give m 6/7 weeks before he's here to make it a home :wacko:

wish me luck!!

Not having much luck this cycle :cry:
I'm still taking Bona Dea tincture. Guess i'm just going to sit back and see what happens. :coffee:

I didn't temp this morning. I'll try tomorrow morn. I have a cold and have been waking up early coughing. Yup, it's all about the patience!

I can't upload the pic because i'm at work, but I got my positive OPK today!!! Better late than never!! :happydance:

Hispirits- I can't believe you are already 25 weeks! It seems like you are doing great! Btw mailed out your gifts yesterday. Not sure how long it will take.

I got another smiley OPK today, that's two days in a row, hope I O soon. And SO isn't dealing well so hope I can get him to DTD again tonight but hopefully for sure tomorrow!

Hispirits- I can't believe you are already 25 weeks! It seems like you are doing great! Btw mailed out your gifts yesterday. Not sure how long it will take.

I got another smiley OPK today, that's two days in a row, hope I O soon. And SO isn't dealing well so hope I can get him to DTD again tonight but hopefully for sure tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->