Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Well, I think I might have O'd! :shrug: we will see if my temps stay up! Hope so! Wish I had DTD yesterday too but oh well...

Well, looks like I STILL haven't Od yet :shrug: but past couple days Ive been having a ton of EW cm, so I'm thinking it SHOULD be soon...sigh. I gotta get busy DTD! :haha:

hı ladıes. raınıng ın Turkey today so found an ınternet cafe :happydance:
the wıtch got me today. but ı have an appoıntment for fertılıty clınıc december 5th. goıng to keep takıng my herbs untıl they and prey they work. ıf not looks lıke next year wıll be ıvf tıme. but ı have faıth ın my chınese herbs.
hope your all ok. ı hope you have o'ed tall mom. and ı hope your got a lovely rıpe one gettıng ready lılmıss. see you all later xxxxxxxx

sorry thıs keyboard ıs turkısh ı = i xxxx

Hi hispirits! Hope your holiday is going good! Sorry AF got you, I had high hopes for this cycle.

Lately I've been wondering why my body wants 70 day cycles?! :wacko: this will be the third one in a row!

Sorry AF got you Hispirits :hugs: hope you have a lovely holiday :drunk:

xx

hI EVERYONE I'M HOME!!!

Tallmom welldone!! i bet your relieved!!!!

i have not really temped or taken my tcm herbs since i've been away so gotta get back into the swing of it again.

So nice to get away, but now i'm back i don't know where to start, i have so much to do, thats the only problem when you have a break, nothing goes away for good, you still have to pick up where you left off and face everything.

so i'd better get organised

how is everyone, whats been happening? xxxx

Hi hispirits! It's funny, my phone has finally learned your b&b name, it fills it in for me now:haha:
Glad you had a good trip! What a great way to take a break from everything!
Your right it is quite hard to get back into the swing of things.

Yup, im 4dpo! :happydance: so psyched. Although even if I did get my bfp I'm not sure the odds of it being a viable pregnancy are very good because the egg is old. Fx though, gotta think positive!

Hi girls,
I just wanted to drop in and say hi.

Hispirits... was just reading someone's journey who tried for five years and just got a bfp on their first cycle of IVF. I'm sorry the witch got you this month but IVF should def. work! We're starting IVF in December if this cycle doesn't work.

Tallmom... glad to hear you've ovulated! Good luck to you.. wishing you the best!

As for me... I've totally been going out of my mind the last three days. To make a long story short:
-took my trigger shot 15 days ago (contains preg. hormone hcg so not supposed to test until after two weeks b/c you can get false positives)
-had two back to back iui's
-11 days ago took trigger shot containing hcg hormone to raise my progesterone level
-then the 2ww
-tested thurdsay... really faint bfp (first time ever!)
-became very confused.. probably from the medicine.. never should have tested!
-continued to test everyday since... bfp each time.. lines getting darker.

I go in for a blood test tomorrow morning and I'm FREAKING OUT! I really really hope this is it for me, but at the same time I know that it could still be a false positive. I'm so scared to hear that it is. My only hope is that the line is getting darker with the tests!

On top of all this, my best friend who has been trying for about 7 months called me yesterday.. just found out she has a bfp. I'm so psyched for her,and i'm wishing and praying and hoping that i get to be on this journey with her!

Babydust to us ALL!!!

Hi Frankie!! That sounds so exciting! I hope it turns out to be for real!! Gl with your blood test tomorrow! :dust:

Hi Tallmom,
It really was a true BFP! I'm so happy, I feel so peaceful knowing that the waiting is over. Now fingers Xd this little bean sticks!!!!!! Good luck to you!

Congrats Frankie!!! :hugs::happydance: so happy for you!
It's cool, it seems like there has been a baby boom on b&b! I hope its my turn too!
I wish you a h&h 9 mo. :dust:

Congrats Frankie!!! :hugs::happydance: so happy for you!
It's cool, it seems like there has been a baby boom on b&b! I hope its my turn too!
I wish you a h&h 9 mo. :dust:

Thanks, I'm sure it will come soon! Sprinkling lots of babydust on u!

Congrats Tallmom on your ovulation - keeping my fx'ed for you :thumbup:
Congrats Frankiegirl16 on your :bfp:!!!!

Hey Hi :) - Hope you had a good hol!

Well, i've lost all drive this month. I've temped four times and not done my monitor once til I did this morning and got a peak! Ha ha! I had ewcm a couple of days ago so I knew it was coming. I think i'm gonna get rid of my monitor you know. I'm not sure it tells me anything I don;t already know - if anything it gives me another thing to stress about! It's defo helped me to get to know my body a bit better but I think i'm gonna go back to smilies for a bit around the time of ewcm and see how that goes.

Am i still allowed on here if i get rid of the monitor? :winkwink:

Would have :sex: last night but had a big row with my tit of a fella and would rather have chewed my arm off than had sex with him ha ha!! :haha:

:dust: to everyone this month!!!!!!

I think all that stuff can stress us out even more. Once we know the signs it's pretty easy to know when O happens. Although I still like to see that temp rise. ;)
It wil seem weird (but very good) when I finally get my bfp and it sticks! A year of taking my temp every morn is crazy!

:dust:

I think all that stuff can stress us out even more. Once we know the signs it's pretty easy to know when O happens. Although I still like to see that temp rise. ;)
It wil seem weird (but very good) when I finally get my bfp and it sticks! A year of taking my temp every morn is crazy!

:dust:

Your chart's looking good!! :happydance:

Getting well excited for you. :hugs:

oooo...it's quiet on here. That an ominous sign? Hope everyone's ok :hugs:

I'm pretty sure I'm out, my temps are going down. I'm hoping that AF won't come tomorrow. It came on 12dpo last cycle. At the very least I'd like my LP to be a proper length.

How are you doing? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->