Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

WOW your chart looks amazing! Have you tested?

xx

WOW your chart looks amazing! Have you tested?

xx

Yeah with an ic, but bfn. When my temp dropped a bit yesterday I thought it would carry on falling, it's never shot up like that this late in the cycle.
I'm not buying a real test til Sunday. See what my temp does in the morning. I no my body plays tricks so I'm remaining calm and not buying into it ;-D

It is still early though so you could get a BFP tomorrow! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you hun :dust::dust:

xx

Hi! That looks really promising!! Maybe you had a late imantation dip?
Hcg probably won't be high enough yet. If temp stays up or goes up higher tomorrow I'd test again :thumbup:

My chart is crazy, I'm not 3 DPO :shrug: but I think the time change and it's hotter in my house because of the woodstove is going at night now. Took my temp a half hour later this morn too. :wacko: Maybe the soy did something?

My chart is crazy, I'm not 3 DPO :shrug: but I think the time change and it's hotter in my house because of the woodstove is going at night now. Took my temp a half hour later this morn too. :wacko: Maybe the soy did something?

it looks very different, but different doesn't mean bad, see how it plays out, it looks a lot calmer almost.
:hugs:
x

Hi! That looks really promising!! Maybe you had a late imantation dip?
Hcg probably won't be high enough yet. If temp stays up or goes up higher tomorrow I'd test again :thumbup:

thanks girls,
i don't think i'll do a proper test til af is late. i'll use the ic's if no flo on sunday, i'll buy a test for monday morning, i don't wanna think about the ifs and maybes all weekend. i just got used to the idea it weren't gonna happen and i was ok again, making plans for the future that don't revolve around babies, then my temp does that, trying to reel me back in, well i'm not biting the bait! :haha::winkwink:

xxx

I've got my fx'd for you all :dust:

I had an episode of a brown spot last night and the a little red spotting today so looks like AF is on her way!!

Xx

Urm a had a really light period late august! My cycles seem to be getting nearer to 55 days like they used to be :dance: we will have to see if this becomes a full period as its paused at the min :dohh::haha:

Xx

temp came back down again today, must've been a blip.
xxx

:wacko::wacko::wacko:
i wish i knew what my body was doin, 15dpo today (af due) temp went back up.
by now previous months temp should slowly be declining for the last few days.
i've been testing on ic's, but bfn, not even a hint.
i haven't wanted to say before, because i've had symptoms before and they turnt out to be in my head, but my boobs are so sore they feel like they are burning, my breasts get tender before af but stop 2-3days before she comes, but at the moment i can't bare to have them out of a bra.
i think i'm going to get some proper tests later, what do you guys think, 15dpo bfn on ic, still a chance of bfp on a frer or cbd? surely by now even the ic would have picked up the hcg, and if i am preg surely its not going to be a viable one this time?

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Oooh hun this could be it for you :dance: I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you! I would get a better test :thumbup:

Xx

Oooh hun this could be it for you :dance: I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you! I would get a better test :thumbup:

Xx

Argh thanks hun. I just test with a frer, but bfn. I did think my ic had a hint this morning but must b my eyes. Got a frer left for tomorrows fmu. Just have to wait and see I suppose. But I'm not feeling like af is on the way- yet anyway. Xxxxx:kiss:

Fx for you hispirits! I hope AF doesn't show up tomorrow! Your LP has beenonher past couple cycles so that's really good! I think the acupuncture is really working for you.
I hope this is it! :dust:

i'm having my doubts about it now. my boobs aren't as sore now,
but my temp is still very high 37.01 tonight. and i feel drained, i'm wondering if i'm actually coming down with something? feel quite achey, had a few... i won't say period cramps, but mild twinges earlier, but nothing since.
damn my body!!!!!

xxxxx

I've been chart stalking you this morning. Was bummed to see your temp went down:( :hugs:
I think your cycles show that your body is getting more and more baby friendly:thumbup:
Have you gotten on some better meds?

I know, I was pretty gutted, despite my "not buying into it attitude",
I took the day off work to pick myself up again. But your right, things are definitely improving.
Xxxx

and i'm out, she got me properly this morning, bitch!
i was so gutted yesterday, i i wish i could stop this, i wish i could detach myself from it, but i can't. if i could go on the pill i would be so tempted right now.
keeping my fingers x for you this cycle, tallmom your chart is looking so different!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->