Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Hi ladies!!!

feeling a bit better. my hubby suggested a holiday, I think he was spot on, just what i need a week off, properly. so i booked last night, we're going to turkey for a week the 12th october, :plane: i can't wait, its really lifted my spirits and given me something to look forward too.:yipee:

I got pregnant last time i came back from turkey (must have been the mud bath :winkwink:) despite catching swine flu when i was there! (prob why i m/c)

my acupuncture experiences are pretty much the same as frankies. the acupuncture works by restoring the flo of qi (chi) through your body, its very old chinese theories and medicines, but its worked for thousands, its not a quick fix, so you have to stick at it, even though sometimes you may not notice any changes in your actual self, (they are usually subtle changes) but i think you need to believe in it, and have faith in your acupuncturist.

so tallmom, hows things? i haven't peeked at your chart yet, i'll have a look in a mo.

what you been up to frankie? where you at ttc wise at the mo'?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::hugs:

Hello,

That's exactly what I did! TTC wasn't going very well so we packed up and went to Turkey for a week and I must admit did me the world of good. Although I tested 3 times over there and got BFN. But I didn't ruin my holiday! Try and enjoy yourself! Keep busy every day and remember no matter what happens your and your DH have each other. Wish I could fly away again! Enjoy tanning yourself XX

Hi everyone :wave: Can I come back? :blush:

Sorry for being anti-social - i just couldn't face it after another months disappointment. We're trying to have a month off this month and not think about it so not really temped or monitored or anything. I've felt almost back to my normal, pre-baby obsessed self - it's been nice!

Currently in bed feeling like shite. I'm asthmatic and it's kicked off big time this weekend plus a snotty headcold so not gone into work. It's the bloody kids that's given it to me in the first place. Sods :winkwink: Anyway, i'm gonna have to club my fella over the head if i'm gonna get any tonight. I look like the living dead :haha:

How's everyone? I'm around cd 14 I think. Peed on two sticks - one yesterday (a high) and one this morning (peak) so will prob :sex: today and tomorrow and leave it at that. No temping and getting obsessed. I just can't do it anymore!

Welcome to everyone who I haven't spoke to yet :wave:

:hugs:
i thought you were bummed last month :hugs:
i think i may chillax next two cycles, go au naturale, its so hard tho, it feels like i'm letting go of something, or i'm going to miss/loose something, if i stop trying.
i'v got 4 sticks left for my cbfm and when they are gone, i'm not buying anymore.
soory your not feeling well, but i had a theory about getting pregnant hen your ill, ask tallmom, when you :sex: the :spermy: gets attacked by your immune system, (because its a foreign body) only the a minority survive; however, if you ill your immune system is too busy fighting off illness to worry about some ponsy :spermy: :rofl: :winkwink:
logical really, so def get your man to get it on :winkwink:
hope you feel better soon xxxx

Hi ladies!!!

feeling a bit better. my hubby suggested a holiday, I think he was spot on, just what i need a week off, properly. so i booked last night, we're going to turkey for a week the 12th october, :plane: i can't wait, its really lifted my spirits and given me something to look forward too.:yipee:

I got pregnant last time i came back from turkey (must have been the mud bath :winkwink:) despite catching swine flu when i was there! (prob why i m/c)

my acupuncture experiences are pretty much the same as frankies. the acupuncture works by restoring the flo of qi (chi) through your body, its very old chinese theories and medicines, but its worked for thousands, its not a quick fix, so you have to stick at it, even though sometimes you may not notice any changes in your actual self, (they are usually subtle changes) but i think you need to believe in it, and have faith in your acupuncturist.

so tallmom, hows things? i haven't peeked at your chart yet, i'll have a look in a mo.

I holiday sounds like just what you need babe. So much stressing lately with ttc and your job and everything. It sounds absolutely perfect. I hate people who can go on holiday in term time...can I come? :serenade:

course you can :winkwink:

Hi ladies!!!

Hello,

That's exactly what I did! TTC wasn't going very well so we packed up and went to Turkey for a week and I must admit did me the world of good. Although I tested 3 times over there and got BFN. But I didn't ruin my holiday! Try and enjoy yourself! Keep busy every day and remember no matter what happens your and your DH have each other. Wish I could fly away again! Enjoy tanning yourself XX

thankyou, i can't wait! completely stopped stressing now, just because i know i'm going! xxx

Hi all :)

I'm having a staycation this week, no work just art work :happydance:

I totally believe Hispirits theory about the immune system. Last cycle I had a cold around O time and we conceived, although sadly it ended in a chemical.
Also thinking about quiting temping and using OPKs for awhile. Although I agree with hispirits, I'm addicted to the feeling of control it gives me when this is a situation where I feel mostly out of control.

Hi girls,
Tallmom how did you know you had a chemical? Did you have a bfp and then you got ur period? That really stinks. Maybe since you got preg. last cycle it will be easier for you now. I hope so!! I'm still waiting for AF to show up but I know she's coming any minute/day now. :(

Hispirits I was looking at your graphic with all the counts. Wow I can't even BELIEVE how long it's been and how many preg tests you've gone through. That's crazy :( Do you know what the problem is? Or is it unexplained?

Hi girls,
Tallmom how did you know you had a chemical? Did you have a bfp and then you got ur period? That really stinks. Maybe since you got preg. last cycle it will be easier for you now. I hope so!! I'm still waiting for AF to show up but I know she's coming any minute/day now. :(

Hispirits I was looking at your graphic with all the counts. Wow I can't even BELIEVE how long it's been and how many preg tests you've gone through. That's crazy :( Do you know what the problem is? Or is it unexplained?

Hi Frankie :hi: I wouldn't have known for sure if it wasn't for my follow up ultrasound to check on the cyst on my right ovary. I was about 9dpo at the time. They spotted a small gestational sac. I never got a bfp but I knew I was. My temps were high and my bb were more tender like the last time I was preggers. I was also having strange cramps in my uterus.
AF came a day after they called with the info. :cry:
I think if I could get my body to O sooner the better the egg quality will be.

I hope AF stays away for you!

:hi:

hiya
hope you all had a good week
hope you had a great staycation tallmom.
i've been at work all week, but have the whole weekend off :happydance:
we've had a bit of a heat wave here this week and its lasting til next week, so tomorrow, i'm taking the ironing board in the garden and ironing all my holiday stuff and packing my case. (only chance i'm gonna get to do it before we go)
then having a family bbq at my mums in the evening. sunday, day of rest, like to stay in bed all day. but think it may be to hot, so may go lay down the beech for a while.
thinking i'm going to o tomorrow so better pounce on my man later.
have you ever seen the film poetic justice? with janet jackson? well in it she says to tupac "you wanna smell my punani" :rofl: so whenever i wanna get it on thats what i say to him now, we just laugh so much, we don't call the lady garden a punani over here, and i've never heard it called that before until i watched the film, but thats all i say to him now, he gets all flustered and blushes, i find it so funny! bless him!
hope you all doing well!!! xxxxxxxxx

Hi girls,

Hi Frankie :hi: I wouldn't have known for sure if it wasn't for my follow up ultrasound to check on the cyst on my right ovary. I was about 9dpo at the time. They spotted a small gestational sac. I never got a bfp but I knew I was. My temps were high and my bb were more tender like the last time I was preggers. I was also having strange cramps in my uterus.
AF came a day after they called with the info. :cry:
I think if I could get my body to O sooner the better the egg quality will be.

I hope AF stays away for you!

:jo: Tallmom, i predict you will ovulate sunday!!!!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:) I hope your right! I keep feeling like it will be close. I can feel my ovaries (both) these past couple days. I did yoga twice this week. One 40 min session and a 1 1/2 hour session.
I should do another one this morning :winkwink:

When are you going on your holiday?

fx'ed for you Tallmom :happydance:

Hi, i'm so jealous you're going away - when do you go?

How's everyone doing? FF puts me at 5/6 dpo and my temps are up so def ovulated around then. I've started temping again only because if i need to go to my doc about my low temps/spotting then i need evidence :thumbup:

Buuuut..i'm not gonna test this month til af is due. We only had sex once around my fertile time cos ive been well ill so defo not holding out much hope! It's nice though in a way cos i'm not feeling any pressure and can relax a bit:thumbup::coffee:

How's everyone else? :kiss:

:coffee:Hi LilMissCheer, your chart looks good so far :thumbup:

I'm still waiting for O :coffee:

I think I want to go back to NTNP. I say that but don't know if I can!! :wacko:

I think that must be the hardest thing - to go from ttc to ntnp. I thought about doing that this month and it worked...til ovulation! :blush:

Now I temping like a good 'un and back where I started! You'd always be thinking of where you are in your cycle and it would be too tempting to 'just do the one opk' just to see...I don't think there's any going back! :muaha:

As for my chart, i'm a little concerned that my temperatures are even lower than usual. Ive heard it can be a sign of an underactive thyroid. Anyone know if that's true?

Fx'ed for your eggy hurrying up and arriving Tallmom :hugs:

i really thought it was gonna happen for you over the weekend. i can't imagine how crazy this must make you feel.
like you said, its a control, thing, its why we can't truly give it up. we have no control over not being able to concieve, but we do control what we can and can't do to increase our chances, its so hard to give up... just incase you miss an oppourtunity :wacko:
do what you gotta do tho. xxxxxxx

I think that must be the hardest thing - to go from ttc to ntnp. I thought about doing that this month and it worked...til ovulation! :blush:

Now I temping like a good 'un and back where I started! You'd always be thinking of where you are in your cycle and it would be too tempting to 'just do the one opk' just to see...I don't think there's any going back! :muaha:

As for my chart, i'm a little concerned that my temperatures are even lower than usual. Ive heard it can be a sign of an underactive thyroid. Anyone know if that's true?

your temperature is low as in your a bit colder than most, but, i think you need to focus more on the rise, and your temp rises about .80 from ovulation into the luteal phase, which is a nice healthy normal rise, some months mine has only risen .30 which is terrible. (usually low progesterone) you would know if you had thyroid problems, you would have other symptoms, but the dr can give you a blood test for thyroid. you should aim for at least .40 rise, and yours is double that so i think your fine xxxxx:hugs:
As i said before, it may be your thermometer xxxx

your temperature is low as in your a bit colder than most, but, i think you need to focus more on the rise, and your temp rises about .80 from ovulation into the luteal phase, which is a nice healthy normal rise, some months mine has only risen .30 which is terrible. (usually low progesterone) you would know if you had thyroid problems, you would have other symptoms, but the dr can give you a blood test for thyroid. you should aim for at least .40 rise, and yours is double that so i think your fine xxxxx:hugs:
As i said before, it may be your thermometer xxxx

Thanks :hugs: I think i'm just a bit paranoid :blush: I need to chill. Yep - watch me chill...

:coffee:

Just found out someone else I know is pregnant, UGH! I know they are psyched and I am happy for them, but it makes me sad because here I am still waiting...:cry:

Just found out someone else I know is pregnant, UGH! I know they are psyched and I am happy for them, but it makes me sad because here I am still waiting...:cry:

i know how you feel babe. its so unfair. xxxx

I know chick :hugs: My sister in law is weeks away from having her second and my best mate at work has just found out she's pregnant. Although, i honestly couldn't be happier for her. Last Christmas when she went for her 12 week scan, they discovered she'd had a mmc at 8 weeks. It was bloody devastating. She's been trying again ever since and was beginning to feel like there was something wrong. It's amazing and I couldn't be happier for her. She's ben my rock when Ive been down and ive been hers. Absolutely made up for her.

We've been joking how funny it would be if I got pg this month too. Work would have a heart attack with two teachers off in the same department at the same time! :)

I had a dip today :( Hope it's not rubbish news. Anyone wanna have a look?

How's you Hi? :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->