STILL waiting for AF...CD40...Just had blood test yesterday-negative

Jessmartens

Reaction score
I wish AF would just show already!!!

I had a blood test done yesterday to make sure I wasn't pregnant before I had my LEEP procedure to remove all abnormal cells. Dr said no intercourse for 2 weeks so I am ok with the fact that AF hasn't started quite yet, however I wish it would just show already since I know I'm not pregnant! Plus DH's birthday is February 5th so if I don't get AF till around the 3rd-5th of May, there could be a definite chance to have a due date around his birthday! ASSUMING we get pregnant this next cycle :) However, I'm not naive so I realize that I probably won't get pregnant our first month TTC ESPECIALLY immediately following a LEEP. But I have faith and am hopeful. When trying for our 2 sons, our first son was conceived the first month trying and our second son took 3 months to conceive. Here's to praying and wishful thinking! ;-)

Since you know for sure you are not pregnant you could try to bring her on yourself. There are a variety of natural methods out there. I have done this when my cycle has gone on to long and I knew I wasn't pregnant. :flower:

Yep, I have used dong quai with the most success, typically af shows the next day.

I have also tried parsley tea and vitamin c. There are several others but those are the ones I have tried.

It is an herb. I found mine at gnc. I can't see your location but that was the only place I could find it.

If you Google induce period with dong quai a few websites pop up with more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->