still waiting for af, HELP!!

bluebear831

Reaction score
hello girls,,,,,, its been 6 weeks since mc,,,the brown and pink spotting just stopped like 4days ago,,,, stillllll waiting for af,, when will i o??? help,,,, the waiting is killing me xx:brat:

Hello! It has been 7 weeks since my D&C. My doc has been monitoring my bloods to make sure the HCG levels are falling and, as long as they are, he says that is normal. At 6 weeks post D&C mine were down to 60 (before the D&C they reached 60,000+).

Have you had your levels checked? Have you taken a pregnancy test and received a negative? If you received a negative and no preiod for 4-5 weeks then you can go back in and get something to bring on a period.

You ovulate after the HCG levels go to zero. (I asked my doctor that very same question today)

Hope this helps and GL to you!

I know how you feel x I waited 7.5 weeks for first AF then it lasted for 3 weeks :dohh: Absolutely no idea when i'm ovulating but have bought a CBFM so fx :hugs:

I know how you feel x I waited 7.5 weeks for first AF then it lasted for 3 weeks :dohh: Absolutely no idea when i'm ovulating but have bought a CBFM so fx :hugs:

I too bought a CBFM. Can't wait until AF so I can actually use the thing!! :)

I waited 28 days for AF but 2 1/2 months for ov good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->