Still waiting

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
I'm 10+4 and finally have my booking in appt! I should get the number to ring for my 12 week scan also! Is anyone else still waiting for their appt? They were last minute with DD too. Some people have had their 12 week scan date since they were 8 weeks!

I have my booking in appointment on Thursday and I have no idea what to expect! I can't wait to have my 12 week scan... I just want to know that everything is okay

I got sent my notes and my booking in appointment date when I was about 6 weeks. I can't believe how different each area of the country does it!

They booked my 12 week scan at my booking appointment x

Wow where I am they book your appointments immediately. I had my scan appointment when I was 4 weeks!

I have my appointment my midwife sent it off for me and within a week i got my appointment, ring the ultrasound appointments hun and see whats going on x

I'm almost 9 weeks and don't have my booking in app until 11 weeks and have no idea how long I will have to wait after for my scan as I'm unsure they will book me in within a week. It's so frustrating as I have had no early appointments or scans and I just want know that everything is ok xx

My booking appointment is at 10 and a half weeks. Not sure what they do about scans as the letter just magically appears at my house saying I have to attend. So not sure what it will say this time as I'm suppose to have an enhanced service due to a second trimester miscarriage.

Round here the midwife makes her own appointments as soon as you call, she likes to see you at 8 weeks and then gives you the telephone number for the scan appointment centre where you call to arrange your own appointment.

X

I have my booking app on Wednesday and I will be 6+5 and from what I can remember the midwife rings the ultrasound dept during your appointment. Its so strange how different things are in other areas.

I have my booking appointment this week ( i am 9 weeks pregnant by last period but only 8 at an early scan) our midwife used to book the scan there and then but it now goes through central bookings so you have to wait for it to come in the post

Yeah they will book it tomorrow. They just leave it so last minute up here lol! Tut. I'm impatient

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->