Stilll in shock!!buba no 2!!! *MAJOR UPDATE!!*Scan shows expecting babies 2&3!*TWINS!

Congratulations hon, wish you a very H&H 9 months x

Congrats on BFP on yr first try!
Good luck with your scan next wk.

OMG wow!!!!! Congrats hun xxx

congrats on ur bfp and expecting twins wow..lucky u :)

WOW! This calls for a double congratulations!!!! :D

got my :bfp: last night!! can't believe it!! we :sex: on most of the right days but i thought it wudnt happen. first month of trying!!! in shock!!!:happydance:

UPDATE!!! so apparently i'm expecting babies number 2 and 3! scan showed twinnies in there!!! :happydance::happydance: :baby::baby:

Hey congratulations!

Did you see HB's on your scan? I had a scan this morning i am 6 weeks by dates, but as my periods are not regular intervals, i could only be 5+3 weeks.

They could see the pregnancy sac with a little yoc sac inside it. They have said they are happy all is ok and don't need to see my again as everything is where it should be.

I would imagine i am earlier than 6 weeks as the hb wasn't showing this morning.

I know there is no problem as the Digi said 1-2 last week and now says 3+ as of yesterday so i know there is something growing.

I had a scan at 6+6 last year with my 9 month old and they saw a HB but i was only measuring 6 weeks. Baby caught up though as they didn't change my DD at my 12 week scan!

Twin, wow what fab news xx

wow twins - that's wonderful!!!! double congratulations. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->