Stirling mummys and mummys to be

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
Anyone in stirling or the hillfoots??
im gonna be moving back up there to my parents soon and although i have school friends around they are all off at uni etc or work in Edin or Glas, anyone around to make friends? meet up? do baby clubs together? let me know, xx

hi hunny i live in stirling well dunblane but still kinda stirling, iv just moved there i was in bannockburn before would love to be your buddy! xxx

hey kirsty, i got your email. but my eyes are hurting so going off here in a min. im in london atm but moving back up to the area after summer hols are over. and i find out the babys sex on the 4th of aug!! Are you living with a oh or parents? x

i just moved in2 my own house with oh about 5weeks ago! xxx

cool!! is this your first baby? its mine! how have you found it so far?

yeah this is my 1st! cant wait! it was really hard for 1st 12weeks coz i was always bleeding but now im loving it and i love my bump soooo much! hows urs going? x

Yeah its good, im going on holiday next week tho and im a bit scared to fly :S. i just cant wait to find out if its a boy or a girl!but im sure itll be fine. Are you having baby in SRI? i heard theres a new hospital opening in larbert? heard anything about it? how old is your OH? full of questions haha.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->