STM regulars

im sorry rome that sucks =( as for drinken i just do it the illegal way lol i have jared and his parents get their hands on the alch for me or i just go out with my girl friends (sadly dont have many ) and we just go drinken butt yea i know 21 sucks i might just get a pasport and go up to canada and drink with you lol your not to far really i live and the base of idaho but the panhandel is right there by canda i can just go that way i am sure

Just googled where Idaho is! lol I'm on the other side of canada =(
your close to the boarder by BC! I'm in niagara falls, ON right by the new york boarder!

aww that sucks i was super excited lol i was hopeing seeing as i go up the panhandel every year i go camping alot (best time for the keg and 4 wheelen lol but seeing as i am actually not a big drinker a beer here and there is all i really do hard alch is what gets me into fun situations like this lol wish we were closer lol then we could hang out all the time so to say

hey three lol and lets hope they dont become a little love square lol

Oh my goodness I keep ignoring this thread because I go straight to the teen section evertime :wacko:

With the 4d scan pic.. I think I make out a "willy" but I'm not for sure and I feel like a pedo staring at it! :haha:
Also if you're thinking about getting one Emzii I'd definitely call ahead and just see how long they do one because my cut off date here was 30 weeks and I didn't know til I was there at my scan at 29 weeks and he was horribly positioned and couldn't get it rescheduled! :growlmad:

Before I was pregnant I tried alcohol a few different times with different kinds and didn't care for it.. the alcohol taste itself just wasn't worth it to me.. to much of a kick lol
I don't feel "pressured" enough by society to drink even when I don't like the taste so I could care less about the age, Not like anyone here follows that law anyway!
I grew up surrounded by alcoholics so I never cared for it because I saw how it influenced people and effected them..

And I live right in-between you two! Still really far away from either!
I've been through Idaho a few times and even SEEN Canada from the coast of Washington.. but wrong side of Canada I know =P

Also about names.. I'm dead set on James for the middle name but I'm afraid last minute I'll change Riley which sucks because we already have a few items that have his name on it!
(OOH speaking of that the other day we bought this cute little picture thing that has a white frame and it has a big white R in it with a blue and white stripped background and a ribbon to hang it from I just saw it and HAD to have it it was so adorable I want to hang it right over his crib!! :haha:

its like 3:30 in the morning here and I can't sleep AT ALL, I decided I'm just going to call and cancel my doctors appointment in the morning and make it for a better time next week, and just pay the 20 dollars, I'm not gonna clean a god damn thing while my mom is at work tomorrow....god.. she makes me so mad.

I think we still chat in the teen STM thread alot dont we :haha: so this was abit of a waste of doing :rofl: but ah well i just thought be good i buddies bit :)!..

And im not a massive fan of drinking if im honest im a person who likes to drink cocktails and nice drinks if that makes sense im a rose wine fan lol.. i used to be a beer loving person like lager and that but now im not :nope: but i fave drinks are like peach shnapps and things that taste nice.. other people probs think like vodka and coke taste nice but to me they dont :haha: but im not a big fan of fizzy drinks anymore lol..

We need to work out the time difference i know US and canada is like 5hours difference cause we worked that out not long ago but what more is it with Ashley? i was thinking its 7hours from her to UK ... its really silly the time should be the same :haha:

And as for my Jaces willy :haha: you shouldnt all feel like pervs! :haha: most little boys when there little run round naked! or like to get there bits out :haha: but anyways i just hope it is a willy :haha: xx

lol yea idk i live in boise so i know i am not pacific but i think i am mountian time idk timezones are sooooo not my thing as for little boys and their willy they will play with them when they get older about 2 ish trust me lol and like i said i dont really like the hard stuff but a beer here and there is fine i think it is like 3 in the morning her lol i cant sleep how sad i think i am getting to anxious =)...... i made a bag of popcorn and it burnt=(

Oh Preggo...

Another January baby has been born .. Lullaby2010- baby ruby think was born this morning could of been last night .. she was due 16th january xx

lol yea idk i live in boise so i know i am not pacific but i think i am mountian time idk timezones are sooooo not my thing as for little boys and their willy they will play with them when they get older about 2 ish trust me lol and like i said i dont really like the hard stuff but a beer here and there is fine i think it is like 3 in the morning her lol i cant sleep how sad i think i am getting to anxious =)...... i made a bag of popcorn and it burnt=(

I think its 7-8hours wel here its now 10.45 in the morning about .. just tell me the exact time you post and ill work it out :)! and aww bless you i need to get a shower and my mums coming over think ti bring presents :D! i wouldnt be able to sleep if i was in your position either so exciting! x

ok as i am positing this message it is about 4:42 in the morning here

7 hours difference :)!

Now i know yay!!

So if you have your c-section mid-day christmas day itll be 7 at night here! so ill defo be online not like you will lol! but ill keep an eye out if your texting Jas or Rome :) x

:thumbup:

okays well i think shell update us on STM when she knows things from you i hope you have them before its my bed time or i wont be able to sleep ill be thinking about how your doing and everything! :) xx

I have such bad hip pain :cry: its only in my left hip but its been getting worse since last wednesday people been telling me it could be SPD :cry: but i cant even do anything about it cause my doctors close half day tomorrow and its old peoples day on wednesday usually so its all booked up and they close on thursday until the new year! and my midwife is now on holiday... and even if i do tell my doctor or midwife i doubt they will be able to get me in with a pysio til after christmas start of next year :cry: so its pointless me even trying anything my doctor will mot likly just say itll go or ill be ok cause they all seem to think teens fake stuff :wacko: .. but im in really bad pain it hurts standing for a long time or sitting down :cry: .. probs going to have to stick it out till 5th january when midwife comes to see me at home next! but i hope it isnt SPD and it dont get worse cause the pain is horrible!

maybe try to rest for a day?
I get hip pain if I doing alot of walking around.

god I got like no sleep last night . I had like insomnia. lol
I didn't get to sleep till like 4:30 but then I was up again at 6 in the morning and couldn't get back to bed till 8 then I woke up again at 11:30...now I'm up for the day..

Wel i dont tend to do much anyway im at home on my own all day .. im either sat down and i cant stay sat down or it goes stiff so i have to walk around abit and then it hurts still so i cant win tbh :nope: dont know what to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->