STM regulars

I wonder where memysonand3 is! :( I'm worried. I hope everything is good,

Hope shes okay :( hasnt anyone got a contact number for her? iv only got her on facebook and she hasnt replied to what i wrote yesterday :( i hope shes okay!

No , I don't :(
I dont even have her on facebook, can you PM me her full name so I can add her?

*rant*

so everyone knows my friend who I have been having problems with? well I decide to speak to her today. and I told her I think her boyfriend needs to apologize to me and shes like "well tell him yourself I'm not getting in the middle of it" which fine, understandable if her boyfriend wasn't getting in the middle of our friendship..then I went on to explain to her that I would NEVER let a boyfriend of mine talk to her like that and she was like "well, I don't control him" which is true, but I wouldn't ever let my boyfriend go around calling my friends bad friends, then get away with it !
I told her if she can let him speak to me like that then we can't be friends anymore

and shes likes "I don't know what you want from me" :dohh:

all I want is for them to say sorry!

Btw there is 2 january babies Ablaski due on 2nd (dno if i spelt that right lol) had a girl hayely jo .. and then Stinkyloo due 1st had Oliver Andrew :)

Oh god just sounds stupid he should never have spoke to you like that he just sounds like an arse tbh like he wants his own way and if he offends someone or says somehting out of place he cant say sorry cause itll make him look soft :growlmad: Shes not a friend if shes saying shes staying out of it cause your her friend so she should tell her boyfriend to say sorry even if he can do what he wants she cant control him etc she wouldnt like it if it was the other way round i bet she would go on a right strop! .. I had a massive talk with this guy from scool the other day and we was talking about all my so called best friends that have avoided me and not invited me out places since iv been preg! and he agrees with me that there all changing and turning into bitchs .. harsh but they are they seem to want to drink all the time now and drive and all that and im left out cause im going to be a mummy in like just over a month my fault obviously i chose this in the end but would have been nice to have some friends stick by me i thought thats what friends were ment to do! if it was them preg i would still talk to them and everything! xx

I know, its hard loosing my friends, when I 1st got pregnant my best friend told me she wanted me to have abortion and I said no and shes said I'm being immature and how she can't talk to me cause all my problems will be because of this baby, so I told her I couldn't be friends with her anymore if she can't accept my choice:(

I don't even know what a bumper is! :blush:

Also I really never had friends in the first place so not much to say there.. :blush:

I'm really worried I hope Ashley and her girls are ok!

Makes me wish I got her cell number or something since she lives in the states aswell :dohh:

Bumper is like a long cushiony thing that goes round the top of your cot basically like a head support id say ..

Thats a bumper..
DSC05462.jpg

And im really worried to hunny :( i dont have a clue whats going off i hope shes alright i really do just keep a look out for her and any news cause when she comes on i probs be in bed cause its late here.. xx

:shrug:
Haven't heard anything about them

Ofcorse we don't even have a crib yet and haven't been really looking since we have a bassinet and that's all we'll need the first few months..

I'm listening to my parents argue (or mainly just my dad bitch at my mom)
because my moms drunk and my dad is really irritated because I guess they're trying to make dinner and he's annoyed with everything shes trying to do and is just bitching at her about everything...
I listen to this like three times a week :nope:
I really hope they cut down on drinking when the L/O comes..
It's gonna suck if I go into labor when they're like wasted (Although it's rare my dad actually gets drunk but he still drinks alot)
I hope they don't argue like this around Riley either.. -Sigh-

awe jas:( parents fighting is never good.
i hope they arn't like that when Riley is there:(
do you plan on leaving at home for along time?

awe jas:( parents fighting is never good.
i hope they arn't like that when Riley is there:(
do you plan on leaving at home for along time?
I plan on living here for a few more years atleast..
I'm only 14 and you can't move out til like 18 here, maybe 17 with parents permission I know my brother moved out at 17..
I'm not looking to rush out on my own but I just don't want them being like this once hes here.. The new room I moved up in I can hear EVERYTHING meaning so will Riley..
Hopefully we'll have a new house and move by early spring so every little thing wont disturb him..

My dad definitely wasn't the best dad.. he was mentally and some physically abusive.. I told my mom that if I EVER saw him doing that to Riley and trying to raise him like he raised me I'm gone..
Don't know where I'll go but I wont stay in the same house as him.. He won't even admit that how he raised me influenced me towards being a rebel and how I ended up pregnant.. Yet when my mom found out I was pregnant she blamed herself so much thinking she screwed up raising me..
My father blamed the music I listen to and TV..
He thinks movies like Juno influence girls into having sex and getting pregnant?
(he's never even seen Juno)

We butt heads alot.. When I first told my mom I was pregnant and when we were talking about if I kept this baby and how dad would act and I told her how I felt if he tried to treat him the same way and she said at the time that she would even consider splitting up with him again and having me live with her (She only briefly mentioned it and hasn't brought it up since seems my dad seems excited about the pregnancy and everything.. Also my parents were separated from when I was 5 to when I was 10 and they moved out to the house I'm in now and started living together again even though they don't even share the same bed or even the same room)

:blush:Sorry I went off on a rant there he just makes me so mad and I know if he ever acts that way towards Riley I'm gone :cry:

awe hun, I hope things are okay once riley is here and I pray your father doesn't treat him poorly:(

sorry to hear about how your dad was jas :( i hope hes not the same to riley! good on you for saying youd leave right away if he was. :hugs:

also hope ashley is okay :\
any news yet?
shes normally on every day..
xx

:hugs: Jas sorry about how your dads being :nope:

And nope i havent heard anything :| and i havent heard anything from Sophie in a while either :shrug: i might just leave it for abit cause i feel i might be worying to much and they probs just busy or resting lol x

yeah that is v likely. they dont have to spend their lives on here after all ;)
xx

:rofl:
Unlike me :blush: .. i spend way to much time on here but i havent got nothing else to do lol its snowing quite bad outside still and im afraid of falling over or something daft happening to me .. and theres nothing to do in the house but sit and watch telly or comfort eat :haha:! .. think im going out tomorrow though with my sister shopping but im dreading that cause if its slippy :|!! x

haha and me :blush:
oh god i know lol, ive been in newcastle all day tho, was sooo cold i thought my brain was gona freeze over and i almost ended up on my face quite a few times :dohh:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->