STM regulars

The teen section has always been the same tbh.. like ''Am i pregnant" threads and they all just sound thick might be harsh but i got fed up of it so i just stopped going in there after abit "/ .. but im glad i did or i wouldnt of started talking to you lot :)! Just have to be careful of fakes but usually you can tell .. like we know all us arent fake cause weve all got facebook and iv got all my family on there so that proves im real ;]

I agree about next time i have a baby if i do lol id love to be on team yellow be so nice to have a surprise :) but id be so impatient to find out id just wana know lol.

I thought you would have had Riley by now Jas :winkwink: watch you be overdue now :rofl: i think im only one up to yet whos been overdue :growlmad: i must just have a naughty baby! Let us know how you get on at doctors :)!

Masons still poorly! im getting better thank god but it dont help with all the colds going round i feel so bad for him hes struggling to breathe cause hes all snuffly and hes starting to get really mardy at night early morning which kills me staying up all the time holding him :(

Hope everyone is alright
<3

Sorry to like change the subject but WTF is with the other thread .. does that aimee have a boyfriend lol? i know sophie has a boyfriend but thats a diff one to FOB.. and then we make an exception for Emzi :p .. but i think now people just going in that thread for the fun of it lol ..

my love lifes like a bluddy washing machine

dont know how.. just goies arounddd in circles :mad: my heads messed upp mayneeeeeee

+ yerrr she was on about before somethink like arguin with him or something??

lmao im so paranoyed of fakes too :\ yu just never know these days!

Well i think iv just completely come to terms with i dont want to even see jay anymore but i have to cause of mason but i feel like just saying to him dont bother lol cause he dont even pay towards him.. he payed towards some stuff when we went sheffield shopping but it was only like 10 quid.. he brought COD 6 with rest of his money :growlmad: typical guy?? i think so.. but i now just wish he never told his family i was pregnant and i just went alone with it all cause im basically doing that now not like im complaining cause i dont want him around.. i want mason to have a dad but i just rather move on and let him have his life back but cant do that obviously. I dno even how were guna do it cause i dont wana see him but i aint letting him have mason on his own fuck that sorry but hes useless hell palm him off to his mum or something i know it and id rather him spend time with his dad not his mum .. His mums pissing me off i dont think jays told her were not together tbh :wacko: cause shes constantly saying to me "ill have mason 1day this week if you want to go the pictures or something together" :wacko: im like why would i wana go to the pictures with him lol and i dont exactly wana leave mason with you (harsh i know) but hes only like 3 weeks old im not bothered about leaving him and going to the pictures would rather stay home and get a dvd in and be with him at home lmao!

I dont know how im going to sort stuff out how he sees him cause now im fed up of him thinkin we could get back theres just not much chance of that if i dont ''love him'' and i thought i could let him stay over obv as friends so he could see mason but i dont think i can now its really awkard. Got to register mason saturday aswell thats guna be FUN obv jays got to go with me if hes going on it and hes guna be pissed off cause masons having my last name but i dont want him havin just his and double barrelled sounds stupid with both.. Im thinkin of just going to register him on my own and not havin jay on it but if i go behind his back i think ill get a mouthful i dont think hell take me to court though .. but soon as hes on birth certificate hes guna have to start payin cause its not right him not payin to help me out :growlmad:

Duno if anyone will read all this :haha: bit long and boring but i need some advice what to do or what anyone else would do.
xx

i think you should get him but on the BC then he can start paying, even if he doesnt have a job atm he'll have to start paying as soon as he gets one, it'll make it more complicated for you if you leave him off! :)
yer it does sound like hes told his mum youre still together :wacko: strange boy.. and i can see why you cba with him im sorry but if hes not got much money wtf is he doing spending it on CoD when he should be helping you out ??

god, I'm SO tired. lol

Becy I'm not sure what to say he shouldn't have bought a game and only put 10 towards things for mason, why wouldn't jay tell her you guys aren't together?

Hes going to have a fit about not using his last name anyway cause iv told him im not and he was like fine and went all mardy.. and his dad turned around and said he best be being a Hufton (his last name)... and i was like no hes not lol.. I dno why he brought COD tbh its one of them things every lad must have but that was like 40 quid.. i only brought mason some clothes but its the first time iv really been out and got him some clothes while hes been here. Well jays just made it so hard .. only his dad can drive and hes never in.. so my dad has to take me and mason to him or jay comes down on the bus to mine and my dad takes him back cause he ends up going home really late. But hes selling his mo-ped cause hes got a crosser now but what goods that going to do with a baby he should of got driving lessons and saved for a car somehow so he can see mason and take him places.. hes a div i just cba to even talk to him anymore he wont even listen to my advice "/ .. Dont have a clue why he hasnt told his mum unless he has.. but it seems he hasnt the way she says stuff and all that but shell find out sooner or later cause i hardly see him only every weekend if that lol and its not to see me its to see mason really.. His mums now driving me insane though saying to jay to ask me to come up cause family wana see mason.. im like FFS i cant come every weekend up to your house and meet aloud of people i dont even know let alone mason lol

I just feel stuck now cause he trys it on with me all the time when he comes over and i feel i cant turn around to him and go get off or anything if he puts his arm around me "/ cause i feel itll just end up settin a bad atmosphere :( but he knows i dont want anythin more then friends .. but he sent me a dead soppy txt other day when i was sat next to him :S lol and it was like 10 txts long and i just feelt like telin him to stop it cause its makin me feel bad

I thought you would have had Riley by now Jas :winkwink: watch you be overdue now :rofl: i think im only one up to yet whos been overdue :growlmad: i must just have a naughty baby! Let us know how you get on at doctors :)!

Well, you're way off :rofl: he's going to be 6 days early if it all works out right!!

Mason was just awful stubborn that's all :winkwink:
Riley probably would of been to if given the chance.. but I told my mom my body can't hold him in here for another week or two and I was right! :haha:

jas we need baby lol

lynette is 6lb9oz
elouisa is 6lb5oz
sophia is 6lb2oz

i doen good lol just been busy as hell

wow ashley they're doing great! :D
and yeah stephanie its fine, i accepted :winkwink:
aaaaand.. CMON RILEY!xxx

okay I just read "How to support a teenage mother??" lol

that person seems insane and scary lol.

Memysonand3 sounds like you're girls are doing really well!
I just woke up and the first thing I did was check on here to see if Jas had updated at all, We're all waiting for you Riley!

I just read that too and it makes no sense :wacko:

lol I know and the person posted again on it

so..yes I would want to have sex with her (it would certainly be better then doing it with a boy first.) Also it would make me feel close to her, which would be good and stop me feeling guilty

and thats after she said how much she disliked her...

sorry, I hope I'm not being rude, I just find it super odd.

so..yes I would want to have sex with her (it would certainly be better then doing it with a boy first.) Also it would make me feel close to her, which would be good and stop me feeling guilty

Wow.It is super odd.

i am being rude, its fucking insane!
to be perfectly honest i think she has some problems.. you can just kinda tell from the way she writes iykwim? just seems to have a screw loose... :wacko:

lol anna
the thread is locked now.

the girl she is talking about probs doesn't even ever think about this girl...and she thinks she named her baby after her, maybe she just has a really popular name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->