STM regulars

lol anna
the thread is locked now.

the girl she is talking about probs doesn't even ever think about this girl...and she thinks she named her baby after her, maybe she just has a really popular name?

lol yeah i know, and now she thinks she "stole her identity" for giving the baby her name! :wacko:

jas went into labour today emma! :D

Shes on msn on ebuddy now.. her msn says ...

Jas- expecting a baby by tonight contractions are horrible :(

so i dont know if nothings happened yet or shes left her msn on
might see if she talks back to me :)

She isnt replying im guessing she left msn on lol dont blame her think i left my laptop on and everything on still when i went to hospital lol

ya when I went to the hospital I left everything on still. I forgot I was even talking to my friend, she ended up calling my mom cause she thought something went wrong. lol I just forgot to tell her I was leaving.

My laptop just went on standby lol i got home next day saw my laptop and thought oh shit i left it all running :haha: i dont think i was online on msn though so i didnt leave anyone hanging just everyone on here lol! .. but i guessed they all knew what was going off lol.

The 18th I'm pretty sure :) She posted his picture and the update last night and we're only a few house apart so I hope I'm right lol

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, I'm pretty sure she said that they gave her pitocin which is to get contractions going so maybe her labor wasn't progressing as it should have been and her blood pressure became a problem? I hope she's recovering well.

='( okay, so you all know the ex that I'm in love with? lol hes not my FOB.
okay he got his new girlfriend pregnant , and this may sound crazy but I'm sooo jealous.
god, im probs crazy

:(..
Your not crazy .. my ex not FOB who i was in love with when he finished it with me he got with a different girl 2days after me and he blocked me on facebook and msn so iv got no way of seeing what hes doing etc but im sure him and this girl are like engaged and i always have a feeling theyll start a family and it about kills me thinking of it! specially cause he wanted to get engaged to me and he said he was getting us a house together :(!

And theres no doubt hell rub it all in your face if you still speak aswell which wont help 1 bit :hugs:

oh, me and him were going to get engaged I had my ring, and we were gonna make it a official in june, but we broke up, and I slept with FOB and got pregnant,and we were gonna get back together just before I found out I was pregnant.
I was the one who broke up with him, but I still wish I didnt (but then I wouldn't have my wonderful son so I'm half glad I did )

Ok this is the ONLY other thread I caught up on because it's short and it's not full of just random blabbering non-sense like most :wacko:

Yeah I was on potosin but I didn't dilate past 6cm and I was already having horrible horrible contractions at that point and couldn't handle hours and hours more of it because I wasn't dilating past 6cm so my doctor said that I can either have an epidural and try to dilate the rest of the way but it could of still been MANY many hours and I just didn't want an epi at ALL.. and it could of still ended in c-section so I just went with the c-section :(

But I'm sure you read all that on my updates and understand it all so I won't just repeat myself but I'm glad you girls are doing good and Ashley it's soo good to see you online I hope you were able to take atleast one of your girls home.. I remember back in December I was saying I was so jealous I was due a week after you but you got to see them months in advance.. and you said well atleast I'd be able to take him straight home and stuff but that totally backfired.. Atleast he's not a preemie but he's still in the NICU and I had to have a c-section so you understand more of how I'm feeling right now then anyone is at this point really..
I wish I could text you because since you've gone through the same thing it makes it easier to have someone to talk to but I still have no phone or anything and I don't even know if you'll read this but I can feel some of your pain with a c-section and having them in NICU.. Hopefully he'll only need to be there for another week or so :nope:

Oh also.. this one guy who was pretty much the ONLY guy I still really liked and had feelings for in a majority of my pregnancy (not fob) said something about his gf's period being late and they were going to "t" it..it just killed me completely so I can feel your guys pain there with the ex you still love knocking some other girl up :cry:

Jas, when do you get to go home? I hope he isn't there any longer then a week.you must miss him like crazy.

edit- Nvm, I just read your other thread:) <3

I definitely have a rib kicker. Everyone talks about feeling their child's kicks as such a pleasant thing and most of the time I love feeling him/her but these hurt sometimes!

I definitely have a rib kicker. Everyone talks about feeling their child's kicks as such a pleasant thing and most of the time I love feeling him/her but these hurt sometimes!

Who the hell says that?!?! :shock:

Riley was a major rib-kicker it was NOT pleasant...
I mean I do like feeling him but ouch!!

EDIT: I DID like feeling him.. this is going to take awhile to get use to :haha:
With my uterus contracting and stuff also it almost feels like movement sometime so it's a bit trippy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->