STM regulars

I definitely have a rib kicker. Everyone talks about feeling their child's kicks as such a pleasant thing and most of the time I love feeling him/her but these hurt sometimes!

Who the hell says that?!?! :shock:

Riley was a major rib-kicker it was NOT pleasant...
I mean I do like feeling him but ouch!!

EDIT: I DID like feeling him.. this is going to take awhile to get use to :haha:
With my uterus contracting and stuff also it almost feels like movement sometime so it's a bit trippy..

I had this little old lady come up to me in the store today, it happens all the time, and rub my belly (she was a friend of my grandmas so I didn't really mind it as much as the random little old ladies) and he/she gave a good proper kick (thankfully not in my ribs) and she looks a me and says " Oh my, did you feel that?" :dohh: My mom just looked at me and we both laughed. I wanted to say nope, I'm only the one getting kicked from the inside, never feel a damn thing.

Aww, I think I'm going to miss feeling my LO too :cry: I hope you and Riley start feeling better soon. I can't wait to see more pictures of him! He's so adorable.

Aww, I think I'm going to miss feeling my LO too :cry: I hope you and Riley start feeling better soon. I can't wait to see more pictures of him! He's so adorable.

You know.. I thought I would but really after everything I've gone through the last few days it's alittle weird reminding myself hes not there anymore but it almost feels like the lat 9 months were just a dream.. I mean I thought I was going to suffer with depression with him suddenly being gone out of my belly and not having those kicks but with everything going on you really don't notice it..
I don't know if that's the same thing for everyones experience because I had a very very long labor and then had to have the c-section and recovering from that and everything it's alot different then like a quick vaginal delivery and going home with them after like 2 days.. :shrug:

omg :( im the worst mom in the world, I was cutting quintins nails and I cut his finger ='( and he screamed and cried so much, I cried too, I feel so bad ='(

Aww, Don't feel so bad hun :(
I'm sure he forgives you :hugs:

Riley has some long little nails already and he always has his hands around his face and stuff so Rome, I think those scratch mittens are going to be put to goood use once he's home (Definitely going to have to get alot more of them too) :haha:

awe, quintin wore mits for the 1st 2 weeks of his life cause I was too scared to cut his nails now I never want to cut them again.
his nails will end up like this:haha:

Attachments

• 4548gn4.jpg
    4548gn4.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1
You are the not the worst mom in the world, don't be so hard on yourself :hugs: Like Jas said I'm sure he forgives you.

now he has a scab on his finger. I feel better now tho, I freaked out when it happened.
there was so much blood for a little cut.

Quintin is a month old today :O

='( okay, so you all know the ex that I'm in love with? lol hes not my FOB.
okay he got his new girlfriend pregnant , and this may sound crazy but I'm sooo jealous.
god, im probs crazy

thats not crazy at all,i would be devastated :nope:

Oh dear :( there will always be cuts annd bruises though wait till Quintins on the move crawling and walking hell be getting all sorts of booboos :p i know he didnt do it but still things happen :)! iv got to do masons nails soon he keeps scratching his face :( and his scratch mits dont stay on lol so i give up!

Happy month old to Quintin & Bella!
gone so fast

xx

awe becy, we have a facebook group now:) its all the girls who are on teen section alot, (not any annoying newbies)

ya, quintin mits wouldn't stay on and they were always going missing.

Aww yay a month old already :happydance:

Rome.. I don't think they'll be like that once he gets to a certain age he'll cut them himself (or get in the habit of chewing them) :haha:

Facebooook???
ooohh whats it called and ill search it or suggest me on facebook to it :)!
xx

How many times should ya bath a baby lol im curious now cause midwife told me he cant be bathed till his cord fel off and obviously thats been off for a while now.. but i bath mason like nearly everyday lol or if not everyday i like miss a day so like monday,wednesday,friday,sunday lol :shrug: .. they told me not to use johnsons shampoo or body wash til hes like 2 months old :wacko: but i use both now only abit though not like loads cause he cant smell bad lol

i have no idea, quintin takes a bath everynight, and i use johnson head to toe and shampoo, no one told me not to lol

Glad im not doing anything wrong then i think evryone does it they said dont use it cause of babys skin or sumat daft cause its still there newborn skin which has stuff in it :S lmao it was something weird like that.. But i was like i cant leave him smelling specially if he wees on himself like he usually does when changing him lol! .. Aswell midwife/health visitor told me i cant use baby wipes iv got to use cotton wool and water to wipe him :wacko: i was like i aint doing that its so messy and hard!

Right i havent got any pictures of this other guy (timo) i deleted all the pics of me and him when we split cause i just didnt want to remind my self of it and i always got upset looking at them .. iv only found 1 on my facebook profile pics from ages ago and its not very good cause were kissing and its the side of his face with sunglasses on lol! and hes blocked me on facebook so theres no way of me getting another! lol

Jay
13350_190020958112_725788112_2988701_5939155_n.jpg

Timo (really crap pic :()
n1169910578_30180246_6997007.jpg

Mason
DSC06592.jpg

i think they look alot alike, do you have a picture of the other guy?
i think they have the same eyes

heres fob and quintin
they have the same chin

Attachments

• hiking 002.jpg
    hiking 002.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 19555_288861513774_510208774_3495007_2398827_n.jpg
    19555_288861513774_510208774_3495007_2398827_n.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3
  • 19555_276517543774_510208774_3456516_1490927_n.jpg
    19555_276517543774_510208774_3456516_1490927_n.jpg