STM regulars

awww
i love the photos of LO's girls :D

i cant beliveeeeee how much they are growin up alreadyy

how are you all, quiet in this thread whats going on! :)

Emzii.. you.. you have a bump!!! :shock:

How much does Quintin and Mason eat a meal? Riley like chugs down almost 4oz and STILL acts hungry (I've been pumping and just giving him it in bottles its alot easier then putting him to breast because I know how much he's getting and such)
By the time I have another bottle warmed up ready for him he's usually crashed and wont care to have it but still.. At his doctors appointment Friday he was down to like 6lb 10oz so we're taking him in tomorrow to get him re-weighed and my moms like I think he's trying to double his weight :haha:

During the day he eats every 3-4 hours usually and during the night its more like 4-6..

Quintin eats alot, he eats about 4-6 oz every 3 hours .lol

Nice bump emma

Hehe yepp a bumpppppp!!
i lovee itt!
thank yu romee :D <3
i was messing around taking photos with my friend.. then after i wa slike OMG MY BUMP I LOVEE IT!!

so yeh i still havnt heard off kie properly =]
+ i feel happyy!!!
ive got all my friends back + i just feel so much better im so glad we r over.. im noit gunna lie i do feel sad sometimes + stuff :(

i couldnt help but text him today
i told him i miss him abit.. and he told me he misses me 2 abit..but yesterday he was tellin me he didnt know what he saw in me :\
i saw bump move last week+ then she was following my friends hand around my tummy! wa ssoo weirdd how her head/body just come out and did the wave!!

I cant believe how beautiful riley, mason + quintin are!!! i lovee that picture of quintin! he looooks sooo adorableeee

thank you emma

awe, hes probs just said that to hurt you, its normal to miss each other just remember that you guys might just be better apart then together, even tho its hard.

https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/Screenshot2010-03-03at040449.png
saw this on a baby names site yesterday, riley, noah and quin(tin) all on there :winkwink:
i know quinn doesnt really count but shhh.
xx

thats really odd, lol I call quintin , Quin sometimes so it counts :p

how are you anna? is that little man coming soon ?:)

Anna at this rate you're going to beat poor Sophie and Ellie :rofl:

Wowza! Rome Quintin looks like a complete chub compared to Riley in that picture.. Riley is quite small though :blush:

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S 2 WEEKS OLD TODAY!!!!
In my excuse, he WAS in the ICN for 6 days so that really throws me off..

Aww ive changed my mind over the name i picked out!

but im struggling to find anythinkk!

+ yep rome i think we are better off apart, im just happy with my friends ATM :)
+ that lad i kind of met is lovely, always wants me around + everything!
but i think at one point me + him may be together.. hes got a holiday in june so i dont want to have to go through that again.. or maybe ill like being single who knowss :D

Wowza! Rome Quintin looks like a complete chub compared to Riley in that picture.. Riley is quite small though :blush:

lol quintin is a complete chub :p
hes so heavy lol hes already in most of his 3 month clothes

lol quintin is a complete chub :p
hes so heavy lol hes already in most of his 3 month clothes

I find newborn sleepers that Riley drowns in :rofl:
Seriously, Out of like all the sleepers we have I think only 3 fit the rest he's just swimming in:haha:
He has extremely large feet though :shock:

aww jas congrats i have been so damn busy lately its been crazy but news on me and my kiddos is that sophia might get to come home soon and the other two are doing FANTASTIC they are so dang big now and as for men i still have none i just put in an ap to get a house eeek i am so darn nurvus lol i want my own place but have nothen

hehe, idk, i keep having pains and stuff and i have been walking LOADS this past week or so and it feels like his head is about to fall out haha, also tmi but ive had sooo much VD like tons more than i normally did through pregnancy...
but who knows! im trying to just chill and not stress about it 'making it happen' or anything. poor sophie must be getting so frustrated though! :(

im good thanks rome. just exhausted as im sure you can relate with haha. how are you both? (you & jas) :D

aww jas congrats i have been so damn busy lately its been crazy but news on me and my kiddos is that sophia might get to come home soon and the other two are doing FANTASTIC they are so dang big now and as for men i still have none i just put in an ap to get a house eeek i am so darn nurvus lol i want my own place but have nothen
good to hear from you! :happydance: thats great news i hope sophia does get to come home soon and so good that lynette and elouisa are doing good too, let us know :hugs: xxxx

So glad to finally hear from you, Ashley! :hugs:

Lots of love to the 5 of you.. How did Cole adjust to everything now that two are home?

hehe, idk, i keep having pains and stuff and i have been walking LOADS this past week or so and it feels like his head is about to fall out haha, also tmi but ive had sooo much VD like tons more than i normally did through pregnancy...
but who knows! im trying to just chill and not stress about it 'making it happen' or anything. poor sophie must be getting so frustrated though! :(

im good thanks rome. just exhausted as im sure you can relate with haha. how are you both? (you & jas) :D

the week before quintin came I felt the same, like his head was just gonna fall out, so I think thats a good sign!

we are good, tired, I have my 6 week check up tomorrow. cant believe it went by so fast :S

Edit- your in labour so it was agood sign! lol

would love to joiin u giirls heree.
pregnant with a baby boy due on april 25, 2010

Riley has been spitting up alot in the last day.. he use to like NEVER have any spit up and last night like half the bottle just came pouring out of his mouth :wacko:

I think it's the new nipples we're using on the bottles that are "fast flow" it just like drowns him and my mom is convinced if he's sitting up enough he wont have that problem but I'll have him sitting almost straight up and he's either drowning in milk or sucking on air there's no in-between with those bottles...

The last few times I've been going 6+ hours in-between pumping and it started to screw up my milk supply AND cause a shortage on bottles for him since he eats about as much as I pump and he eats every few hours so it was coming out uneven so we went to the frozen backup supply and used all it up so now I gotta be ontop of pumping and nursing him so I don't completely screw up my milk supply and he doesn't have to go to formula or something if we run out of bottled milk and my milk supply has a shortage..

I feel like such a horrible mother.. I'm so lazy... Riley will be hungry and I'd just have NO energy to go warm a bottle..
And you're suppose to bathe them like twice a week and a sponge bath every day or every other day.. He's had TWO bathes since getting home and just gets a washcloth to the face every other day or so when his eyes are all gunky or something.........
Am I like the worst laziest mother ever? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->